Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 20, 2014, 10:39:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone else take the boards 'seriously'  (Read 2218 times)
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 07:18:45 PM »

Show us your tits!!

Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 01:17:50 AM »

The only thing you need to take serious from the boards is my clothing and shoe advice.

times a gazillion
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 01:46:06 AM »

times a gazillion

Moen is serious about what goes on the inside and outside of him
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 01:48:37 AM »

Sometimes I'll read the boards and the topics will stick in my mind and ill carry it.
For instance, yesterday some guy posted "old man beats up bodybuilder" and the comments indicated a consensus view that the media always makes the big bodybuilder out to be the bad guy while the elderly man is immediately assumed to be a hero. I started thinking about this later and came to te conclusion that getbiggers are right.

The problem is, today I was at the gym about to work on my supersets and this elderly man -- must've been 70 at least, with a skinny frame was just sitting there on the bench with his dirty little white towel, out of breath, monopolizing the bench--using it as a literal 'bench'. Well i started thinking about that video of the old man and burst out, "stop monopolizing the bench you old fucck!!!!" And he looked really scared as he left the gym. I thought, "this old man is weak and can't do shit - plus he's violating rules". (Truthfully you are NOT supposed to wait on the bench in between sets-- and anyway what good is working out going to do him?? It benefits me much more..

Does anyone else take the boards seriously ?

I am an old man and I don't take you seriously. Incidentally, I get annoyed too when someone hogs equipment, especially if they don't appear to be using it efficiently.
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 01:48:55 AM »

Moen is serious about what goes on the inside and outside of him

wonder if he's a shitels fan Huh
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 02:17:40 AM »

I am an old man and I don't take you seriously. Incidentally, I get annoyed too when someone hogs a big black cock, especially if they don't appear to lust for cum like I do.

Fixed.

PTPS
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 02:24:13 AM »

Lmfao!!!!!
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 02:26:31 AM »

Fixed.

Are you saying that primeposition is the type of guy that has to suck instead on tense when he shits, to keep his schpincter intact NZ?
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 02:28:52 AM »

Sometimes I'll read the boards and the topics will stick in my mind and ill carry it.
For instance, yesterday some guy posted "old man beats up bodybuilder" and the comments indicated a consensus view that the media always makes the big bodybuilder out to be the bad guy while the elderly man is immediately assumed to be a hero. I started thinking about this later and came to te conclusion that getbiggers are right.

The problem is, today I was at the gym about to work on my supersets and this elderly man -- must've been 70 at least, with a skinny frame was just sitting there on the bench with his dirty little white towel, out of breath, monopolizing the bench--using it as a literal 'bench'. Well i started thinking about that video of the old man and burst out, "stop monopolizing the bench you old fucck!!!!" And he looked really scared as he left the gym. I thought, "this old man is weak and can't do shit - plus he's violating rules". (Truthfully you are NOT supposed to wait on the bench in between sets-- and anyway what good is working out going to do him?? It benefits me much more..

Does anyone else take the boards seriously ?

made me lol

BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2012, 02:30:33 AM »

See Will Grant Vs Booty....The Breakup.
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 02:32:42 AM »

Are you saying that primeposition is the type of guy that has to suck instead on tense when he shits, to keep his schpincter intact NZ?

Hahaha yes Big C, Prime Guzzler is clearly the kind of guy that uses anus hairs to floss his cock.

PTPS
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 02:43:58 AM »

Hahaha yes Big C, Prime Guzzler is clearly the kind of guy that uses anus hairs to floss his cock.

Hahaha, PrimedforaTussle's had so many deposits in his ass he gets invited to the International Monetary Fund meetings
Gigantic Event
Getbig V

can you...trip like i DO ?

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2012, 02:49:15 AM »

Hahaha, PrimedforaTussle's had so many deposits in his ass he gets invited to the International Monetary Fund meetings

LOL...are you implying that PrimeThePenisPumper makes his living by orally delivering sperm samples to the semen bank?
Moen
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2012, 02:51:25 AM »

lol

any why would anyone take you seriously for such?

Because it's good obviously.
Moen
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2012, 02:52:25 AM »

wonder if he's a shitels fan Huh

shitels?
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2012, 02:59:24 AM »

Hahaha Penismuffler is getting destroyed in this thread.

PTPS
Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2012, 03:16:16 AM »

Haha, fuck him.
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2012, 03:25:19 AM »

LOL...are you implying that PrimeThePenisPumper makes his living by orally delivering sperm samples to the semen bank?

Hahaha yes Groink that's exactly the kind of fellatio fairy he is!!! I heard he recently had a cosmetic procedure on his back, where easy grip handles were inserted, along with permanent alcohol gel and hand towel dispensers for his customers! He was so inspired by the 2 way rubber doors that they wheeled him through on the trolley after surgery, he requested another appointment to have some attached to his bumhole!!!
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 04:36:14 AM »

shitels?

The Beatles dude, i'm just joking around with that man

but on a serious note, what kinda tunes you fancy?

i got a feeling that you're a house/trance kinda guy, am i right?

for me, it's Prog Rock FTW especially tull and floyd
Moen
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2012, 04:40:14 AM »

I listen to basically everything but hip hop and r&b. Can't stop laughing whenever I hear hip hop  Cheesy
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2012, 11:23:16 AM »

There is one particular fellow who gets on a machine, does a few reps and then takes the longest rest between sets in history. When you ask if you can work in with him, he responds with something like, "I just have a couple more sets." This means he will be sitting there for the next 30 minutes. The guy is just plain rude. Fortunately, he isn't at the gym that often. I am a patient man, however after a few times of this I might have to say something not very nice to him, like, get the fuck off the machine or use it!
pulling weight
Getbig III

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2012, 12:29:40 PM »

There is one particular fellow who gets on a machine, does a few reps and then takes the longest rest between sets in history. When you ask if you can work in with him, he responds with something like, "I just have a couple more sets." This means he will be sitting there for the next 30 minutes. The guy is just plain rude. Fortunately, he isn't at the gym that often. I am a patient man, however after a few times of this I might have to say something not very nice to him, like, get the fuck off the machine or use it!

Cheesy

T
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2012, 12:38:57 PM »

There is one particular fellow who gets on a machine, does a few reps and then takes the longest rest between sets in history. When you ask if you can work in with him, he responds with something like, "I just have a couple more sets." This means he will be sitting there for the next 30 minutes. The guy is just plain rude. Fortunately, he isn't at the gym that often. I am a patient man, however after a few times of this I might have to say something not very nice to him or ride his cock till my sphincter explodes!

fixed

T
evandatp
Getbig IV

Do you even OHP?

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »

I will destroy everyone on this thread!
You will destroy everyone in this thread.
freespirit
Getbig V

Revolt!

« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2012, 12:46:39 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!