Author Topic: Which one should I buy? Decca, M1T, Halodrol-50, or Supervol?  (Read 6811 times)

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
Which one should I buy? Decca, M1T, Halodrol-50, or Supervol?
« on: November 30, 2005, 02:45:49 PM »
I want to step it up now, so my options are, a Legal gear product, most likely Supervol. Superdrol from Anabolic Xtreme, although I've heard many people complain this stuff is dangerous, and their cholesterol goes down, and they piss really dark into the 3rd week of the cycle, but good gains non the less. Or Halodrol from Gaspari. These are the legal options, and they r all under 60 bucks.

I can also get M1T, the real stuff, and Decca. Should I get one of these, and just wait to save up? If so which one? Or should I go with the legal stuff? If they're both equal in gains, then I rather just get the cheaper stuff.

FYI, almost all the guys on the legal stuff claim to have gains from 12lbs to 20lbs in a one month cycle. Should I just go for the sure shot, and pay a little more? Also, they say the Supervol is safe because it contains milk thistle, and other goods for the kidney and liver. BTW, all of the above are pills.

One more thing, I also need advice with the PCT product. I heard Vitrix was the best, but I was thinking of going with Attitude from San since I trust, and have used their products in the past. Thanks!
CEA999

Carmello

• Getbig III
Re: Which one should I buy? Decca, M1T, Halodrol-50, or Supervol?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 04:25:54 PM »
Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna take no heavy ass prohormones!
CEA999

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 08:42:42 PM »
If you're deciding between prohormones/prosteroids (or other current legal products) vs. injectibles, I'd opt for injectibles any day.

M1T and Superdrol are good if you can tolerate the sides and don't stay on them for extended periods of time.  I've heard a lot of hype regarding Halodrol, but that's about it so far.  About the Supervol, I wouldn't say that just because a product contains milk thistle or other liver/kidney aides that it's totally safe.  Sure, those things help, but it doesn't make the compound danger free.

As for PCT, if at all possible I'd choose something like tamoxifen (Nolvadex) if you can get it.  If not, 6-OXO and Novedex XT from Gaspari are good products IMO.

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 09:37:10 PM »
Never injectables. I was just talking about the oral stuff. I know that the orals will never be safe, I meant which was the safest out of the bunch. Either way, thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll tuff it out, and get the oral decca. I hear it's the best way to start with very little side effects.
CEA999

FATCEPTS

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 07:54:44 AM »
oral decca.
oral deca... as in nandralone? how about a source nugga?

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 10:16:03 AM »
Well, the bottle says TMM-100 or something like that. But he says it's decca. Anyone know this stuff?
CEA999

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005, 10:58:45 AM »
Well, the bottle says TMM-100 or something like that. But he says it's decca. Anyone know this stuff?

What company makes it?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 11:08:17 AM »
i would say halodrol-50 bro

muscle
muscle

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 01:11:07 PM »
Hmm...I've never heard of Supervol.  I had great gains on a 2.5 week run of superdrol.  Gained about 15lbs, lost a few over about a month period after that.  I kept probably 85% of the strength gains.  I used no pct, and no liver protection during the cycle.  I dont recommend my method, I didnt know anything about pct or liver protection.  I saw an ad for the stuff and bought it on a whim( I had some extra cash at that point).  The only thing I did during that time was start taking Animal Pak vitamins, and I ate like crazy.  And M1T, I wouldnt suggest just because all the horrible things I've heard about the sides, (pepperoni sized acne, serious muscle cramps, impotency, tinted skin pigment, extreme aggression) and because alot of people say they gained a bunch of weight and lost it all.  Not to say that Superdrol was without sides...

big E

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 01:25:45 PM »
How about just lifting, eating, sleeping for the next 2 yrs. That might work.
Thaiboxing,Bjj

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2005, 09:08:39 AM »
bbing supp industry big buisness,imagine all these supp's with drug names they just change letters's around bit,do they all work don't know.eating,training,rest,basic supp's are worthy,if you are willing to spend 100 or 150 on all these extra wannabe's ,just take chance and get real deca and gain legit muscle for your money,i'm not condoning use but all these new supp's are the rage are they really worth it?