Author Topic: How can I get on welfare.  (Read 25554 times)

MikMaq

How can I get on welfare.
« on: November 15, 2012, 05:58:11 PM »
Serious question.

I'm failing out of school.

I don't get the social skills for a service job, and I've destroyed my left arm/back through compulsive stimming so I'm not able to support myself long term working labor jobs.

So how can I get social assistance in canada.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: How can I get on welfare.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:01:14 PM »
Fuck you.

I don't want my hard earned tax dollars to go to you.  >:(

Go to the US and bum off them.

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 06:03:02 PM »
Fuck you.

So your saying I just kill myself instead, it seems to be my only other option. I'm not fucking around here. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 06:06:56 PM »
What sort of compulsive stimming exactly?

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 06:08:22 PM »
What sort of compulsive stimming exactly?
highly repitive hand flapping to the extent my left arm and back are fucked, combined with working more than a few job full retard.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 06:09:32 PM »
So your saying I just kill myself instead, it seems to be my only other option. I'm not fucking around here. 

Go back to school and finish. I know you don't want to, but it's your only shot if you can't be a laborer. Take some saint johns wort too, it sounds like you're depressed.

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 06:11:07 PM »
Go back to school and finish. I know you don't want to, but it's your only shot if you can't be a laborer. Take some saint johns wort too, it sounds like you're depressed.
Well it's too late I can't pass this semester, and I'd have to wait a year to go back.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 06:12:53 PM »
Fuck you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 06:14:17 PM »
as much as i think you're a giant douche...I feel sorry for you. i can't imagine how shitty that must be, to be a young dude in the prime of your life and thinking your life is already over.

Get help man, seriously...things aren't so bad, you are alive, you have a roof over your head, and you are young....you can do whatever the hell you want, time is on your side, for now

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 06:17:22 PM »
highly repitive hand flapping to the extent my left arm and back are fucked, combined with working more than a few job full retard.

Wait.  Hand flapping?

MikMaq

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 06:19:36 PM »

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 06:24:46 PM »
Serious answer. Google.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 06:27:06 PM »
Enough of this bullshit.

I can get you an easy fucking job in the oilsands.....very light manual labor. Any site you desire. You could do this yourself actually.

Anybody can scrub a toilet no matter how fucked up they are physically or mentally. There are tons of jobs in Alberta...absolutely tons. You could even work at Tim Hortons....no manual labor required.

I have no sympathy....you could have started a thread asking for advice on what to do but instead you start a thread saying you want our hard earned money. Fuck that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 06:32:33 PM »
:-\

Develop a device which, each time you flap your hand, will deliver an unpleasant electric shock.  You'll be cured and make a million dollars giving electric shocks to spastic autistic children.

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2012, 06:32:51 PM »
Enough of this bullshit.

I can get you an easy fucking job in the oilsands.....very light manual labor. Any site you desire. You could do this yourself actually.

Anybody can scrub a toilet no matter how fucked up they are physically or mentally. There are tons of jobs in Alberta...absolutely tons. You could even work at Tim Hortons....no manual labor required.

I have no sympathy....you could have started a thread asking for advice on what to do but instead you start a thread saying you want our hard earned money. Fuck that.

No actually you ignorant shit, scrubbing toilets is the worst fucking thing I can do. Working in any form below my waste isn't doable.

I'd love to work. But with no education, lack of references, lack of social skills, and being in st john's job doing fuck all are hard to come by..

I want to fucking work, but it's not hard to contemplate that the economy in SJ is very narrow. Without connections and social skills it's gonna be highly repetitive labor. Something that I can't do, I'm 6 4 and with at best partial use of my main arm(left).

I'm gonna apply for security companies, however they may be picky, with a lack of references and the possibility my arm may get in the way of any physical tests I'm fucked.

This is serious shit here, I need a way to stay afloat. Otherwise it's 2 dozen beer and a tippy canoe.

Welfare was created for people that need it, I don't fit into any direct disability yet, it would seem logical to use the service, beform something more permanent happens.

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »
Develop a device which, each time you flap your hand, will deliver an unpleasant electric shock.  You'll be cured and make a million dollars giving electric shocks to spastic autistic children.
You have no idea how addictive of a behavior it is. It's worst than ocd. I prefer it to sex, coccaine, booze, etc. I've done it to the point I can't even get pleasure from it because the nerve endings, and muscle groups are so fucked.

In fact the only way I can curve it is drugs, but obviously that isn't any better for me.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 06:34:41 PM »
Serious question.

I don't get the social skills for a service job, and I've destroyed my left arm/back through compulsive stimming so I'm not able to support myself long term working labor jobs.

move to china, teach english there

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 06:37:56 PM »
I'm thinking some duct tape, mercury switches, and an electric cord.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 06:39:37 PM »
gotta vote for the correct candidate. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2012, 06:42:22 PM »
I'm thinking some duct tape, mercury switches, and an electric cord.

Good call. A shovel makes too much god damn racket.

MikMaq

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2012, 06:43:40 PM »
Good call. A shovel makes too much god damn racket.
In all serious, a natural accident, such a driving a ski doo into ocean mid winter, or tipping a canoe drunk while the water is still cold in early spring is a far better option. If your gonna kill yourself it's easy to do without being selfish. Granted I'm not saying I'll do it, I'm just say if I did that would make sense.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2012, 06:44:36 PM »
Should probably just kill yourself. You'll do society a favor.
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2012, 06:50:08 PM »
Serious question.

Hang in there dude, isn't their some information line you can ring to enquire about social security benefits, or perhaps go see your doctor and ask for some advice.  I'm from Australia, and we have a pretty good social security network, don't really know about Canada, but good Luck man, and if you are serious, ignore the haters, they aren't always aware how hard it can be to receive the hate when you are particularly vulnerable.
V

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2012, 06:51:34 PM »
Why can't you work at McDonalds. Serious question.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012, 06:52:25 PM »
Start doing gay4pay
T