Author Topic: How can I get on welfare.  (Read 25562 times)

MikMaq

Re: How can I get on welfare.
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2012, 08:02:04 PM »
Become a card carrying Indian, you'll never work another day in your life.
Thats hilariously  ironic, no man for real.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2012, 08:07:34 PM »
haha, a good one

but you made a mistake, he is canadian, he can vote for obama

Not yet
Y

MikMaq

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2012, 08:07:43 PM »
Dude, you have more than a legitimate reason to be on welfare.  I don't have nearly the circumstances you have and I get more than enough assistance for food, housing, etc to not have to deal with the stress of working a menial labor job.  

That's what this election was about.  The people spoke, and they've had enough of rich pricks hoarding all their money while people like us suffer.  
Not everyone is lucky enough to make a ton of money.  Not all of us want to work our lives away.  Not all of us are smart enough to party through college and still pass...and just might not feel like studying all the time just so we can pass our friggin' classes.
It's not fair to the people who aren't born rich or can just breeze through life and still get a job that pays big. Some of us don't feel like working away our best years in order to be able to afford the things we like to do...and this election let everyone know it.  

Pay attention--it's a friggin' movement.  You dont have to work some shit job anymore.  The people lucky enough to have it easy are going to have to share a little bit of their good fortune.  Wake up and take advantage of it

You do understand I hate the concept of being a freeloader. However with limited options its this or suicide.

That you're serious about being a working man. You'll post pics of yourself providing security, working as a greeter etc.

Otherwise you just come across as a whiny bitch because I see 90 year old men working as greeters so I'm sure you can handle it
Yes friendly old fucks, do you really think a pelee lookalike makes a good greeter.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »

Let me guess...because I don't want to work day and night, I don't deserve any of the excess money you don't even need? 

That shit don't fly anymore.

The clampdown will come soon bum
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2012, 08:18:38 PM »
Be a circus freak.  With that flapping hand of yours you're sitting on a damn goldmine.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2012, 08:24:57 PM »
What a bunch of lazy fucking sloths.

It's simple....you work to survive.

It sucks you are retarded but at least do your fucking share and be that god damn Wal Mart greeter.

Sure many people make the big bucks but most have fucking earned it. I'm not going to work my ass of for you because you're dumber, lazier, or retarded. Not my fucking problem and I don't care if I sound like a heartless bitch. There are always charities and programs that will help you out and my tax dollars go to that. But I sure as fuck don't want my money going to welfare so the dumber, lazier and more retarded can CHOOSE how they spend my fucking money to survive.

MikMaq

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2012, 08:29:44 PM »
What a bunch of lazy fucking sloths.

It's simple....you work to survive.

It sucks you are retarded but at least do your fucking share and be that god damn Wal Mart greeter.

Sure many people make the big bucks but most have fucking earned it. I'm not going to work my ass of for you because you're dumber, lazier, or retarded. Not my fucking problem and I don't care if I sound like a heartless bitch. There are always charities and programs that will help you out and my tax dollars go to that. But I sure as fuck don't want my money going to welfare so the dumber, lazier and more retarded can CHOOSE how they spend my fucking money to survive.
Technically you'd be a sociopath, but I digress.

I have some health problems, that logically are quite unique, unless you knows tons of welfare rats that spend there days stimming.

For the record I enjoy working labor, which is part of the problem I used work to get the same endorphine high I get from stimming, to the extent that I am quite fucked.

I obviously wanna work but logically, I can't work now at the expense of causing me to be permanently on disability on the long term.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2012, 08:30:53 PM »
You ever accidentally slap someone with it?  And then say how you can't control it, it has a mind of its own, etc?  "Talk to the flapping hand."

2:40

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2012, 08:49:01 PM »

Dude I have aspergers you nimrod.

According to whom?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2012, 09:27:28 PM »
Jason Genova

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2012, 09:29:13 PM »
i really hope bikinislut is a chick because "her" abuse of ratard is turning me on a bit

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2012, 09:37:59 PM »
i really hope bikinislut is a chick because "her" abuse of ratard is turning me on a bit

By abuse I am assuming you mean the truth.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2012, 09:39:09 PM »
By abuse I am assuming you mean the truth.

of course, sweetheart :D

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2012, 10:36:49 PM »
Dude, you have more than a legitimate reason to be on welfare.  I don't have nearly the circumstances you have and I get more than enough assistance for food, housing, etc to not have to deal with the stress of working a menial labor job.  

That's what this election was about.  The people spoke, and they've had enough of rich pricks hoarding all their money while people like us suffer.  
Not everyone is lucky enough to make a ton of money.  Not all of us want to work our lives away.  Not all of us are smart enough to party through college and still pass...and just might not feel like studying all the time just so we can pass our friggin' classes.
It's not fair to the people who aren't born rich or can just breeze through life and still get a job that pays big. Some of us don't feel like working away our best years in order to be able to afford the things we like to do...and this election let everyone know it.  

Pay attention--it's a friggin' movement.  You dont have to work some shit job anymore.  The people lucky enough to have it easy are going to have to share a little bit of their good fortune.  Wake up and take advantage of it

I detect a bit of sarcasm here

To the OP, look into working a graveyard shift security gig. No people to deal with, and not that many people want to work those hours so you will have less applicants to compete with.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2012, 10:42:53 PM »
Should probably just kill yourself. You'll do society a favor.

"Suicide is a society failure"

--The Abdominal Snoman

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2012, 10:54:36 PM »
highly repitive hand flapping to the extent my left arm and back are fucked, combined with working more than a few job full retard.

Post X-rays and operative report and medical diagnosis, you should have these, medical is free in Canada and we will go from there...

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2012, 10:57:23 PM »
Work in a morgue. It will increase your creepy serial killer vibe and being detached you won't suffer dealing with the recently deceased. They make good money.
You've won me over retard :)
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2012, 01:11:38 AM »
Don't move to the U.S. if you are looking to get on welfare. For the most part, welfare is reserved for people with dependant children.

If you have a condition, such as being autistic that causes stimming and this is what prevents you being employable, you might qualify for disability. I am not sure how hard it is to get disability in Canada. Here in the U.S. it can take awhile and not everyone who is disabled qualifies. Sometimes people with disabilities can still work.

Where are your parents? Why not get help from them?

MikMaq

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2012, 03:59:00 AM »
I detect a bit of sarcasm here

To the OP, look into working a graveyard shift security gig. No people to deal with, and not that many people want to work those hours so you will have less applicants to compete with.
Yeah as I said that was my top choice. I actually talked to a guy last night who said the companies are hiring for the xmas season.
Suicide is a society failure.
by me or society itself.
Post X-rays and operative report and medical diagnosis, you should have these, medical is free in Canada and we will go from there...
I don't know how easy that is to do, teninitis, and nerve issues aren't  the easiest things to show on scanning techs.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2012, 04:16:54 AM »

Let me guess...because I don't want to work day and night, I don't deserve any of the excess money you don't even need? 

That shit don't fly anymore.

...not sure if serious...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2012, 08:23:19 AM »
this is america , u can make money a million different ways
R

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2012, 09:50:37 AM »

I'm turned on by her being Canadian.  I hope she lives close by..  Seriously though, being a Walmart greeter is not a job for a young man,  have some self respect. If you can go to the gym then you can work.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2012, 10:18:25 AM »
in uk you just become a drunk and/or a druggy for full sickness/disability benefits.

infact i know people who see it as a promotion as such, to get signed from regular unemployment benefits to sickness benefits.

i know a bloke who has recently been kicked of the sick and put onto the lesser, unemployment benefits, he raging hard lol. nearly 50 and never worked a day in his life.

the lying, fiddling and conniving is truly fucking staggering you wouldn't believe.

this lass here purposely got herself pregnant in her 40s because her then youngest was reaching an age where her benefits would be cut and she be forced to look for work. infact, she has a grandson older than her baby  ::)

a baby buys her anothe r ten years of full benefits which include getting her rent paid, local taxes paid, child benefit amongst others

her fella has never worked a day in his life also. he's a ponce and lives of his woman.

epic_alien

« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2012, 10:27:16 AM »
highly repitive hand flapping to the extent my left arm and back are fucked, combined with working more than a few job full retard.

hand flapping? wtf is wrong with you guy

get the fuck out of here and go off yourself

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2012, 10:32:50 AM »

this lass here purposely got herself pregnant in her 40s because her then youngest was reaching an age where her benefits would be cut and she be forced to look for work. infact, she has a grandson older than her baby  ::)

a baby buys her anothe r ten years of full benefits which include getting her rent paid, local taxes paid, child benefit amongst others

Raising children is hard work when you do it right. I guess this woman doesn't get that, huh?

I saw a film one time about a woman living on the dole in England who had a gaggle of children. She was a single mom. One evening, she left her children to go out to the clubs. The apartment caught on fire and one of the children burned to death. The government took the rest of her children away from her. She then proceeded to get pregnant and they took this child away as well. They should have tied her tubes too.

Incidentally, the film was sympathetic towards the mother, painting her like she was a victim. She obviously was of low intelligence and the movie played on this for sympathy. Supposedly, it was a true story.