Author Topic: Kai Greene vs. Dave Palumbo - Who lied?  (Read 19167 times)

prizm

• Getbig III
Kai Greene vs. Dave Palumbo - Who lied?
« on: November 16, 2012, 12:35:09 AM »

Hurricane Sandy was rapidly approaching Long Island. Local officials urged residents in my waterfront neighborhood of Seaford, NY to evacuate, immediately, and my good friend Ron Noreman generously offered to put me up in his home to wait out the storm. After watching the tides rise to the front steps of my home I called Ron and his wife, Nancy, and I took them up on their offer.

Ron's house isn't a bad place to crash. His home is situated in a gated, guarded community with 30 foot tall ceilings, a 4,000 square foot gym that must be seen to be believed and a huge kitchen stocked with every free-range, grass-fed, organic and designer food that any bodybuilder or health food nut could possibly want.

As luck would have it, although safe from the ravages of shoreline flooding, Ron's home lost power several hours into the storm. Faced with no computers, no cable TV or movies we decided to open several bottles of fine wine. Ron, being a health food nut and having just finished competing in 3 recent bodybuilding shows was no match for the wine and caught a buzz after only two glasses. It was the perfect time to quiz Ron further about his alleged contest prep of Kai Greene. I started the conversation by informing Ron of an email I received from an Rx Muscle board member who attended a Kai Greene seminar in Ireland. At the event, when Kai was asked about the Ron Noreman controversy, Kai reportedly volunteered, "You know, when your famous and successful, sometimes parasites try to attach themselves to you".

I could see Ron burning up, even in the darkness of a power outage. With more wine taking its effect and Ron's anger escalating, I knew I was about to get an exclusive scoop for Rx Muscle. Ron was busting at the seams and blurted out the following (and I'm paraphrasing): "Lie Greene doesn't even know what the truth is. He doesn't use his real name (editor's note: Leslie). He has the world convinced that he lives in the projects in Brooklyn and makes sure he gets filmed there for the media. He really lives in a luxury home in Brooklyn; not in the ghetto. The media shows him walking or taking the bus to the gym, fish market or wherever. He really has a 2012 Acura truck. His story and his integrity are no more real than his hair extensions; hair extensions he gets done in the beauty parlor every six weeks like Britney Spears".

We talked a while about Kai's diet, supplement and training schedule for the O. I saw Ron check his iphone to recall a few specific conversations. A bit more wine and conversation and we decided to hit the sack for the night. Ron provided me with my own second floor wing of the house with a couple bedrooms and my own full bathroom.

Unable to sleep in the middle of the night, I strolled through the house downstairs to the kitchen only to find Ron's phone sitting on the counter. Too juicy to resist, I took a peek at his text messages. When I got to Kai's messages I was shocked at what I saw. I believed Ron's previous insistence that he helped Kai so I wasn't surprised about the existence of the text messages, but the depth of the back and forth, student–teacher-like exchange for weeks and weeks prior to the Olympia were mind-bogling. There was page after page of detailed questions from Kai and instructions from Ron. Kai was even frantically asking for instructions backstage at the Olympia. That's right; backstage!

To authenticate the above, so Ron's role can no longer be rationally denied, I have enclosed a small sample of these text messages below. Before I swiped these messages, Ron separately mentioned that he may release all 50+ pages of Kai texts to the public. He also mentioned he has several un-erased voicemail messages. If I were Kai, I would come clean and be careful about insulting Ron publicly again.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news/6977-lie-greene-the-predator-vs-the-parasite.html

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Re: Kai being called out by Palumbo
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 12:48:08 AM »
 ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 01:04:51 AM »
I'd like to see the full 50 pages.  Don't understand why Kai would do this to this fella.  Not cool at all.  Scummy actually.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 01:08:09 AM »
I thought kai was working witn farah

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 01:10:45 AM »
To sum it up, he dropped his schmoe. What a big deal  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 01:12:22 AM »
I thought kai was working witn farah

He was playing them both and gave Farah the credit publicly.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 01:12:56 AM »
I'd like to see the full 50 pages.  Don't understand why Kai would do this to this fella.  Not cool at all.  Scummy actually.

If you believe he did.....which I don't.

Palumbo lies and stretches truths ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Those phone screen shots could be anyones.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 01:14:16 AM »
Err what the hell, Palumbo stays at a guys house and just goes through his phone?

"Unable to sleep in the middle of the night, I strolled through the house downstairs to the kitchen only to find Ron's phone sitting on the counter. Too juicy to resist, I took a peek at his text messages. When I got to Kai's messages I was shocked at what I saw."

Casually mentioned like thumbing through someone's private messages (someone who invited you into their home) is a normal thing.  

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 01:17:21 AM »
To sum it up, he dropped his schmoe. What a big deal  ::)

Hahahahahaha.  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 01:18:02 AM »
Err what the hell, Palumbo stays at a guys house and just goes through his phone?

"Unable to sleep in the middle of the night, I strolled through the house downstairs to the kitchen only to find Ron's phone sitting on the counter. Too juicy to resist, I took a peek at his text messages. When I got to Kai's messages I was shocked at what I saw."

Casually mentioned like thumbing through someone's private messages (someone who invited you into their home) is a normal thing.  

It's normal Scumbo Palumbo behavior.  Sell fake GH, Ex-con, sell bullshit supplements, treat employees like shit, lie, lie, lie, go through peoples phones.  What's next?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 01:23:58 AM »
Dave palumbo would probably go through someones grave if he could make money from it

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 01:27:35 AM »
Ron probably showed Palumbo the massages himself, maybe he just wanted to tell the truth but make the whole thing look as if it happened accidentaly...and btw Kai was stroking his dick and fucking a grapefruit in front of cameras, what did you expect? he's no mother teresa you know...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 01:27:52 AM »
He should have taken his phone to bed with him and when he went to the toilet, had a shower etc.  

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 01:29:00 AM »
He should have taken his phone to bed with him and when he went to the toilet, had a shower etc.  

With Palumbo around for sure. Not to mention his wallet, birth certificate, jewelery,etc.......

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 01:30:32 AM »
With Palumbo around for sure. Not to mention his wallet, birth certificate, jewelery,etc.......
Yes.  HAHA   ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 01:36:45 AM »

If Palumbo was in my house, i'd fucking screw the furniture to the floor

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 01:42:16 AM »
Just a couple of comments.

1.  There are always 2 sides to a story.

2.  Just cause someone gives you advice, doesn't mean you follow it.

I have trained a lot of athletes that pay me to train them and then still go get a second or third opinion.

Just sayin.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 01:49:19 AM »
Couldn't sleep so went through his text messages yeah right.

When you make up stories, you need to be a little bit more diligent than this.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 01:50:21 AM »
One guy got caught selling fake GH and the other guy made love to piece of fruit.....why would anyone care what either one of them have to say ?? (JMO)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 01:50:32 AM »
bodybuilding dramas ::)

dont blame Kai before we hear his story.

This is what Palumbo want, people calling Kai ******** and so on.

PALUMBO = LIAR FILTH. 8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 01:53:32 AM »
rofl :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 02:07:35 AM »
It doesn't matter whether Palumbo actually went through his phone without asking.  That's not the point.  The point is, he thinks going through someone's phone (or saying it) is the behaviour of a normal person enough to say he did it.  He thinks you're going to read that part of the story, nod your head and say "right on, exactly what I would do in such a situation" ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 02:10:10 AM »
Just a couple of comments.

1.  There are always 2 sides to a story.

2.  Just cause someone gives you advice, doesn't mean you follow it.

I have trained a lot of athletes that pay me to train them and then still go get a second or third opinion.

Just sayin.

"Athletes", oh brother  ::)
P

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 02:43:03 AM »
It doesn't matter whether Palumbo actually went through his phone without asking.  That's not the point.  The point is, he thinks going through someone's phone (or saying it) is the behaviour of a normal person enough to say he did it.  He thinks you're going to read that part of the story, nod your head and say "right on, exactly what I would do in such a situation" ::)

this

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 02:46:55 AM »

That's not only stupid thing to do, it is also against the law. If he really have done that, phone owner could sue his ass. I think this is all bullshit, monkey like Palumbo can't transfer those messages from phone to the web-page without any help.