Author Topic: Government provided healthcare =/= scientific  (Read 4150 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Government provided healthcare =/= scientific
« on: November 16, 2012, 03:29:08 PM »
If you believe in free healthcare for all logically you must not believe in evolution.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Government provided healthcare =/= scientific
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 03:36:37 PM »
If you believe in free healthcare for all logically you must not believe in evolution.

I don't follow
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 03:39:10 PM »
I don't follow

I think he means widely available healthcare keeps the invalids who would have been cleansed from the gene pool in previous generations around to spread their faulty genes in present times.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 03:46:52 PM »
I think he means widely available healthcare keeps the invalids who would have been cleansed from the gene pool in previous generations around to spread their faulty genes in present times.

Social Darwinism is not something any serious biologist would acknowledge is a legitimate concept and is certainly not something Darwin himself ever advocated.  And to argue that government insurance is against evolution demonstrate a real lack of understanding about the nature of human society.   
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 03:49:22 PM »
::)
I guess people who wear glasses also don`t believe in evolution.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 03:52:25 PM »
I guess we should just let the majority of women die during child birth, since they don`t believe in evolution because they are not having "natural births", circa 1800s.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 03:53:22 PM »
Break a leg?  Too bad, its going to have to rot off because you don`t believe in evolution.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 03:55:32 PM »
I guess we should just let the majority of women die during child birth, since they don`t believe in evolution because they are not having "natural births", circa 1800s.

What are your thoughts on the "Paleo" diet?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 03:58:54 PM »
Break a leg?  Too bad, its going to have to rot off because you don`t believe in evolution.

Apparently by evolution he means "don't touch my fucking money!!!!!"   :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 03:59:51 PM »
What are your thoughts on the "Paleo" diet?
Combine that with not wearing any clothes and never showering and I`d say you are well on your way to success.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 04:01:49 PM »
Apparently by evolution he means "don't touch my fucking money!!!!!"   :)
He really owned himself with this thread.  He probably thought all day about this and figured that he uncovered a major revelation and could not wait to post it.  It is easily one of the most illogical things I have read lately.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 04:02:16 PM »
valid point. the universe is set up in a manner so that the strong and the productive live longer and breed more. energy is given to those who use it well. those who are inferior to others in some way die off. constant improvement in the gene pool.  trying to stop poor people and diseased people from dying is trying to mess with the system.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 04:07:03 PM »
stupid illogical point.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 04:08:20 PM »
I guess we should have let Stephen Hawking die.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 04:24:31 PM »
And F.D.R.  :)

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 04:26:28 PM »
valid point. the universe is set up in a manner so that the strong and the productive live longer and breed more. energy is given to those who use it well. those who are inferior to others in some way die off. constant improvement in the gene pool.  trying to stop poor people and diseased people from dying is trying to mess with the system.

Brutal simplification of evolution / "the universe", let alone applying that to social and healthcare policy.  Evolution entails far more than simply the "survival of the fittest," hth.  

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 04:32:33 PM »
::)
I guess people who wear glasses also don`t believe in evolution.

Congrats once again on not being able to follow logic. Were all those glasses supplied for free by the government?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 04:42:01 PM »
Congrats once again on not being able to follow logic. Were all those glasses supplied for free by the government.

point is you can't cherry pick what's "evoution' and what isn't....that Health care for the needy is frivolous, unless you say health care in general is frivolous and send us all back into the stone age, where "survival of the fittest" was the order of the day.

and to take it up a notch, apparently the powers that be, the "fittest" of of the land according to your beliefs, feel that these people do deserve health care, cuz it's  the law now slim..you are one of the "unfit" that lost, but don't be mad....it's evolution............... baby  ;)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 04:48:41 PM »
Massive and egregious conflation going on between natural and social evolution. Naturalistic fallacy much? Just sayin'

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »
point is you can't cherry pick what's "evoution' and what isn't....that Health care for the needy is frivolous, unless you say health care in general is frivolous and send us all back into the stone age, where "survival of the fittest" was the order of the day.

and to take it up a notch, apparently the powers that be, the "fittest" of of the land according to your beliefs, feel that these people do deserve health care, cuz it's  the law now slim..you are one of the "unfit" that lost, but don't be mad....it's evolution............... baby  ;)

You clearly seem to have a problem paying attention to the sparse comments I've posted so far. btw, if you are such a genetically distinguished specimen feel free to post pics of yourself in early teens, prior to your ped usage.

In most general terms government provided healthcare mandates that everyone should have access to free government provided healthcare. So unless specified by the government, no matter how serious

the medical condition is the government would have to take care of that individual to its utmost capability. If the government doesn't want to bankrupt itself right away by catering to every specific need

certain rules would have to be written which would basically exclude those who are in current situation are the "genetic losers" and require strenuous care. Which is why I specifically stated "free healthcare

for ALL" in my first post.
all drugs - TPPIIP

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 04:50:48 PM »
Brutal simplification of evolution / "the universe", let alone applying that to social and healthcare policy.  Evolution entails far more than simply the "survival of the fittest," hth.  
no it doesnt

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 04:53:11 PM »
You clearly seem to have a problem paying attention to the sparse comments I've posted so far. btw, if you are such a genetically distinguished specimen feel free to post pics of yourself in early teens, prior to your ped usage.

In most general terms government provided healthcare mandates that everyone should have access to free government provided healthcare. So unless specified by the government, no matter how serious

the medical condition is the government would have to take care of that individual to its utmost capability. If the government doesn't want to bankrupt itself right away by catering to every specific need

certain rules would have to be written which would basically exclude those who are in current situation are the "genetic losers" and require strenuous care. Which is why I specifically stated "free healthcare

for ALL" in my first post.

Seriously, that's your retort?...."you take steroids"..??

LOLOLOLOL

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 05:04:46 PM »

Say goodbye to natural selection.

Hello to a world of sickly, mediocre slaves.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »
Congrats once again on not being able to follow logic. Were all those glasses supplied for free by the government?

Obama won again and his health care plan will be fully phased in by 2014.
I trust the GOV to regulate my Health Ins more then some money grubbing HMO.That's reality and you need to accept it.
Thanks for playing.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 05:11:57 PM »
Believe in something and following something are separate ideas. Nimrod