Author Topic: Sex Drive Question  (Read 1841 times)

trenbalona

• Getbig I
Sex Drive Question
« on: November 16, 2012, 05:19:47 PM »
I'm comming to the end of my supplies, finishing what I have in stock before I leave town moving back in with my girlfriend in 9 days ill have the following to finish up

700 mg tren ( private )
1.2 gram mast (private)
as much test as needed, will probably use 40-50 ed
T3 75 mcg ed

Okay, so I just got some letro, I have 6 2.5mg tabs, Ill run 1.25 ed for 12 days

Im going to place an order so I have gear waiting. I can have proviron waiting? This is my first run with letro, I want to see how dry I can get.
If I get shutdown, how fast does letro estro rebound when comming off and sex drive go back up?

How do i manipulate this situation for the best sex drive possible, considering my resources here. I do not have halo. I can have Tren/Proviron/Mast/Test waiting. What is suggested? thanks guys

trenbalona

• Getbig I
Re: Sex Drive Question
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 04:49:46 AM »
bump.

and first day: woke up this morning with morning wood  8)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 08:24:30 AM »
in my experience, there's no way to have any libido whatsoever on virtually any dose of letro. just warning you.

trenbalona

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 10:40:37 AM »
Can you elaborate, I still have great libido and i'm on day 3 of the letro

I've woken up with morning wood both mornings, are you saying that after a couple more days things go bad? When I come off at the end of 12 days things can go bad?

I have aromasin to bridge onto when I come off the letro, I suppose I could try get my hands on some halo..?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 11:53:41 AM »
I have aromasin to bridge onto when I come off the letro, I suppose I could try get my hands on some halo..?

bridging onto aromasin is a very good idea. i don't have any experience with halo.

you may react differently to letro, but that was just my experience. zero libido and joints felt like they hand sand in them. it was terrible. i'll never touch letro again.