Author Topic: DJ181's face  (Read 5486 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: DJ181's face
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 03:13:19 PM »
I approve of DJ181.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 04:14:27 PM »
I approve of DJ181.
he seem's ok,,,just need to know your place here,,don't make yourself bigger than you can prove at least pic wise,,put up or shut up if called out here,,,give it and take it as well...groink at least has done all the above as i can see,,,and dj at least has shown some as well..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 04:16:32 PM »
Dj=great soviet union genetics  :o
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 04:18:50 PM »
Dj181 = owns

Great physique and quite the pussypullin' good looks when he was young.

Also a great taste in clothes, style, fashion (never goes out of style, Da_vinci and Moen can attest to this)

One of the All time Greats, but cannot quite compare to Johnner El Falconé, but then again, who can?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 04:32:19 PM »
Dj181 is cool just a bit obsessive over getting in the shape he wants which not Mr O but just fit and lean bust the ladies up.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 05:13:44 AM »
Dj181 = owns

Great physique and quite the pussypullin' good looks when he was young.

Also a great taste in clothes, style, fashion (never goes out of style, Da_vinci and Moen can attest to this)

One of the All time Greats, but cannot quite compare to Johnner El Falconé, but then again, who can?

Well pardon me but I was the one giving him advice on clothing and shoes!

I agree with the rest. Although his popularity seems to have waned a bit this past week going by this thread. What happened dj181?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 05:27:57 AM »
Well pardon me but I was the one giving him advice on clothing and shoes!

I agree with the rest. Although his popularity seems to have waned a bit this past week going by this thread. What happened dj181?

get bigger dont like people that need constant validation

also repeatedly posting shit that has nothing to do with anything on here is a cul de sac you dont want to drive down
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 05:48:32 AM »
dj still thinks he needs air for energy and not food

overall dj has determination that rivals layne norton
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 07:09:32 AM »
get bigger dont like people that need constant validation

also repeatedly posting shit that has nothing to do with anything on here is a cul de sac you dont want to drive down

how do i need constant validation? i was challanged to a post current pic, and i did so

also, these questions about clothes, shoes, facial creams isn't searching for validation, it's asking opinions

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2012, 07:46:55 AM »
I think y'all have misjudged him a bit idd  :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2012, 08:00:41 AM »
how do i need constant validation? i was challanged to a post current pic, and i did so

also, these questions about clothes, shoes, facial creams isn't searching for validation, it's asking opinions

it's groveling for attention, you aren't fooling anyone.

That and licking anyone's asshole clean that ever had a six post conversation with you, paints you as a desperate fuck.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2012, 08:58:54 AM »
dj181 is the white version of anotheer getbigger that goes by the name che

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2012, 09:01:02 AM »
dj181 is the white version of anotheer getbigger that goes by the name che

Lets see your pics big guy .

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2012, 02:03:57 PM »

it's groveling for attention, you aren't fooling anyone.

That and licking anyone's asshole clean that ever had a six post conversation with you, paints you as a desperate fuck.

he rub you the wrong way big guy?

A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2012, 02:11:23 PM »
he rub you the wrong way big guy?

There's always going to be people you just don't like, not for any reason than you just don't like them.

I remember one time i was DJing at a nightclub, and i went to the bar to say hello to a girl i knew, and as i walked away her friend said "you know that guy?.....I HATE that fucking guy!" ...She  must have  thought  i couldn't hear.... my friend asked why and she said "I don't know, i just hate his guts."

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2012, 02:19:06 PM »
dj has a legendary capacity to take shit.  i don't think i've ever seen him retaliate.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2012, 02:29:32 PM »
dj has a legendary capacity to take shit.  i don't think i've ever seen him retaliate.

He called me "shit-fer-brains" today  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2012, 02:32:56 PM »

Dude's got the pain threshold of a black hole.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 02:50:57 PM »
There's always going to be people you just don't like, not for any reason than you just don't like them.

I remember one time i was DJing at a nightclub, and i went to the bar to say hello to a girl i knew, and as i walked away her friend said "you know that guy?.....I HATE that fucking guy!" ...She  must have  thought  i couldn't hear.... my friend asked why and she said "I don't know, i just hate his guts."

He said he was going to post some pics on Wed and he did it.
Groink  you have to respect the fact that (unlike The Cooch) BJ1o1 is a man of his words .

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 02:53:09 PM »

x2

that is sort of a weapon in itself, an unknown weapon perhaps from another continent created by pioneers in technology long ago set forth to sail freely because it avoids obstacles
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2012, 02:57:41 PM »

look deeper into what you just accounted

fair warning to not emulate the same thought patterns as a woman Who Actually Hated you

does my advice seem perfect?
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2012, 03:28:14 PM »
groink actually likes DJ, thats why he is always provoking him, its nothing but a tease.

I know this because 1) i remember the epic battles he used to have with devilsmile only to end up having very friendly conversations with him, even givin props to his glute muscle and al

2) IRL many times I like to be a prick to people kind of secretly like too.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »
You do that with people you want more than just friendship with. I assume that is not what is going on with Groink and dj181?  :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2012, 03:47:07 PM »
groink actually likes DJ, thats why he is always provoking him, its nothing but a tease.

I know this because 1) i remember the epic battles he used to have with devilsmile only to end up having very friendly conversations with him, even givin props to his glute muscle and al

2) IRL many times I like to be a prick to people kind of secretly like too.

Devilsmile was the exact opposite of dj181...Good looking kid, had a very good build, excellent lines...and never talked up his physique ever. he knew he had a good build, but didn't toot his own horn.  Dj is an ugly fucking moron..... with his "Zane" this and  "Zane" that..when he looks like nothing special.

They could trade personalities and it would make sense

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2012, 04:38:40 PM »
Devilsmile was the exact opposite of dj181...Good looking kid, had a very good build, excellent lines...and never talked up his physique ever. he knew he had a good build, but didn't toot his own horn.  Dj is an ugly fucking moron..... with his "Zane" this and  "Zane" that..when he looks like nothing special.

They could trade personalities and it would make sense

and still you would go way harder on him, and the mutual flaming would go on for pages and more pages

dj is good dude, already admited he had problem with booze, seems honest, and sometimes plays dumb for fun.