Author Topic: Fat people: who else despises them?  (Read 23341 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Fat people: who else despises them?
« on: November 17, 2012, 05:46:34 AM »
Each and every time I see them (IRL or online) their gluttonous presence disgusts me. This is a girl I know. She was born only in 1991 and in that small timeframe, managed to get THIS fat already  ::)

What happened to eating like a normal human being  ???

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Fat people: who else hates them?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 05:56:50 AM »
Fat people don't have souls...it's ok to hate them.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 06:02:43 AM »
I don't hate anybody.  And I don't think you should be so judgemental towards people who suffer from obesity.  Offer some helpful advice etc instead of trying to be nasty.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 06:06:41 AM »
I don't hate anybody.  And I don't think you should be so judgemental towards people who suffer from obesity.  Offer some helpful advice etc instead of trying to be nasty.

I think judgementality (existing word I hope) is the only thing that will realistically help them. Being kind and offering advice, pampering, ... all doesn't work and we just have to look at reality for proof.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 06:11:41 AM »
I think judgementality (existing word I hope) is the only thing that will realistically help them. Being kind and offering advice, pampering, ... all doesn't work and we just have to look at reality for proof.
Look they know they are obese.  They don't need an asshole reminding them.  Offering dietry advice, encouraging them to exercise etc is helpful.  Of course they are the only ones who are able to change their lifestyle, but if they are committed and want help and to change then give them helpful advice etc.  Many obese adults were raised by parents who fed them a crappy diet and they don't know how to eat.  They need re educating on what foods to eat, proportion meal size and eased into an exercise programme.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 06:13:02 AM »
society makes excuses for obese people

in the us and uk its the biggest problem facing the health service

treating them with kid gloves doesnt work

its time for a dose of reality

make all the excuses you want but if you over eat and dont exercise you will be a fat waste of space
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 06:13:34 AM »
Look they know they are obese.  They don't need an asshole reminding them.  Offering dietry advice, encouraging them to exercise etc is helpful.  Of course they are the only ones who are able to change their lifestyle, but if they are committed and want help and to change then give them helpful advice etc.  Many obese adults were raised by parents who fed them a crappy diet and they don't know how to eat.  They need re educating on what foods to eat, proportion meal size and eased into an exercise programme.

have you packed on the pounds booty?
T

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 06:17:06 AM »

They know full well, in fact, they know far more about food in general than their non-fat counterparts do. They WANT to eat in copiious amounts and they WANT to avoid any and all exercise. There is a small % of them that wants to change but that is a very small subset of them.

It takes WORK to get obese, you don't honestly think they got that way because they didn't want it do you?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 06:20:44 AM »
Any of us who has eaten 4-5000 kcals knows how much effort it takes. You feel like shit, you feel lethargic, you have a hard time staying awake and yet you need to continue eating because you have to get in those 5000 kcals.

This doesn't happen by coincidence. It takes months and months, years and years of hard work and an intense love relationship with food.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 06:23:23 AM »
Fat people's lack of willpower sickins me.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 06:25:23 AM »
Most people who are really hunormous are going through mental problems, the eating is just a way to cope with lifes problems, kind of like addicts and alcoholics. I would bet there are very few people who eat that way just for the love of food.
  Sort of disgusted, yes.  Hate, no.
time under tension

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 06:27:05 AM »
fat broads can really suck a mean cock
R

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 06:31:20 AM »
Honestly, I wouldn't be able to get it hard for one. Both their appearance as well as their dubious (missing) mentality is a complete turn-off.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 06:34:53 AM »
Honestly, I wouldn't be able to get it hard for one. Both their appearance as well as their dubious (missing) mentality is a complete turn-off.

This.

I despise fat people.  I also hate people with big noses and unsophisticated features

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 06:37:18 AM »
In a public health care system like we have, they get FREE gastric bypass surgeries. In practice this means that anyone eligible, which if I recall correctly is from BMI 30 onwards, is getting one done over here.

We are paying for their gluttony, literally.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 06:48:18 AM »
Fat guys at the gym carrying a little bit of muscle thinking they look good are probably worse. At least the regular fatties know they're gross.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 06:50:19 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 06:52:02 AM »
Plenty of food in america....

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Fat people: who else despises them?
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 06:59:31 AM »
Fat people are crybaby slobs. They insist its a genetic issue. While I may agree it is a little harder for them to stay small, it's still all about self control and calorie deficit. Life isn't fair, some have to work harder than others to achieve what they want, but fat people are those who didn't try hard enough.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 07:04:03 AM »
yes i do,i also hate myself for when i was fat...

There should be a fat limit for when you receive health care and other benefits,i find this system to be stupid,why would i pay so that those fat bitches receive medical healthcare for diseases that come with obesity?You eat boatload of shit and go fat,you receive no healthcare.
GETBIG!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 07:06:10 AM »
We need a final solution for this problem.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 07:07:38 AM »
Fat people are crybaby slobs. They insist its a genetic issue. While I may agree it is a little harder for them to stay small, it's still all about self control and calorie deficit. Life isn't fair, some have to work harder than others to achieve what they want, but fat people are those who didn't try hard enough.

Yup...it's math.  very simple, calories in, calories out.  the problem with obese people is they diet for three days, and expect to see visual changes, and they throw in the towel when they start getting really hungry and don't feel full because their stomach is so stretched out.

That's the real problem, they can't hack paying the price that it takes to really drop some poundage. At my fattest i could eat a whole pizza, and 20 minutes later i wanted to throw it up. Now I literally can't finish two slices.  And it sucked ass getting from point A to point b, i was constantly hungry for a month

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 07:30:15 AM »

The only thing that makes it harder for them to stay small is in their head, food addiction and/or mental issues.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 07:55:13 AM »
that's a big part of the reason that i'm not interested in going back to the usa (europeans are much slimmer)

a friend of mine told me that americans are even fatter than they were just 5 years ago BRUTAL!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 08:38:17 AM »
I had a guy I know say that if you live in America and are over the age of 30 and aren't a millionaire, you're the same as the fat people who walk around in Walmart. I was like WTF dude. He was dead serious.