Author Topic: Fat people: who else despises them?  (Read 23363 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Fat people: who else despises them?
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2012, 05:06:22 AM »
Being that fat isnt for me but as for hating them I choose my friends on personality couldnt give a fuck if they are fat thin popular or not.

OP sounds like a kunt.

Define "kunt" please  8)

Also, where is Deltsaforce, accusing me of being Stark and then leaving  ???

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2012, 10:05:14 AM »
The only fat fucks I hate are the ones who still think they are hot shit, mainly fat women have this trait there is a 280 pounder in my street who swans around like she is the hottest women on the planet, she has the fattest arse I have ever seen, she is really stuck up and thinks she has everything bettee than everyone else
I had a relative who was talking about getting  herself a spray tan, she is 250lbs for fucks sake, lose 130 lbs then think about working on anything else

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Fat people: who else hates them?
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2012, 10:48:53 AM »
I don't hate anybody.  And I don't think you should be so judgemental towards people who suffer from obesity.  Offer some helpful advice etc instead of trying to be nasty.
Shut the fuck up you whore. You ugly old fucking bitch. You fucking mess. Nobody cares about your opinions. Fuck off

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2012, 11:22:55 AM »
fat people who think they are muscular are the most annoying

bicepsofsteel

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2012, 01:23:34 PM »
fat people who think they are muscular are the most annoying

That's 99% of the bodybuilding populace.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2012, 01:27:17 PM »
That's 99% of the bodybuilding populace.

LOL

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2012, 01:32:56 PM »
can you imagine the sheer amount of time spent and food ingested to get that fat.

How can anyone excuse such a destructive behavior. It's complete madness. I know a way to get them leaners: concentratrion camps. I'm not kidding, it's for their own good. Feed them one slice of bread, one potato and two glasses of water a day long enough for them to learn how to feed themselves the healthy way and that's it, problem solved. Put them in the camp with their own fat parents so it will be less traumatizing for them to learn how to slim down together.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2012, 01:35:11 PM »
The above all were born that way, fatties weren't. They gave it all they've got to get that way.

even a kid born with fat genes wont get fat if he isnt overfed with shit food by criminal parents. Anyone can be lean, it's just about burning more calories than you ingest. Fat people have 0 excuses. Especially nowadays they can get all the infos they need for free on the internet.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2012, 01:39:48 PM »
can you imagine the sheer amount of time spent and food ingested to get that fat.

How can anyone excuse such a destructive behavior. It's complete madness. I know a way to get them leaners: concentratrion camps. I'm not kidding, it's for their own good. Feed them one slice of bread, one potato and two glasses of water a day long enough for them to learn how to feed themselves the healthy way and that's it, problem solved. Put them in the camp with their own fat parents so it will be less traumatizing for them to learn how to slim down together.

Yes this is the sort of thing I am talking about.

We need a final solution for this problem.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2012, 01:41:14 PM »
Yes this is the sort of thing I am talking about.

dont worry, with the wars and economical crisis coming soon, a lot of people wont be able to overfeed themselves as they did for the last decades.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2012, 01:49:20 PM »
Leave Ron out of this!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2012, 01:54:37 PM »

I hold similar ideas and I also think that is the only way to help them. Being kind never works, never.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2012, 01:59:24 PM »
There are societies, esp. in the western part of the world, where obesity becomes a NORM, so being shamefully fat becomes an "ok" thing, and geez, I swer - in some countries, with that situation, fat females feel GREAT, and GOOD about themselves, while in fact they look fukkin disgusting and let go themselves completely. The TOLERANCE that arises is out of pure fact - "He looks as fat as me, I tolerate him/her." another person thinks the same, they all start to feel good and careless, it's a "anorm", so the obesity evolves to a new level.
 Now - take that fat bitch or a fella (for a female it's worse) and put her in a society that's relatively fit and despises being fat (which is NORMAL AND HEALTHY outlook), where a larger percentage of people look great and are if not in shape - at least not obese. You'll see how soon that happy/careless/tolerant fat bitch will turn into a self conscious person, who'll suddenly realize that it's not that "normal" to be fat, and maybe not even healthy (what a surprise!). In a society she's from, where many people are fat and tolerate each other it's all dandy, but in this society wherte fatness is frowed upon (Italy, France, eastern countries, etc..) - she'll be consedered a "second class people" and feel it very well. That's a good therapy for all these fatties who think it's ok to hog on food wven when you are predisposed to be obese, and it's a no biggie to use the tax payers money for their cure of diabates, CVD, etc.. later on.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2012, 02:00:54 PM »
I hold similar ideas and I also think that is the only way to help them. Being kind never works, never.

but who are we to tell them what to do?

i don't like fatties, but that's my problem, not thiers

a similar thing holds with any "hating" which is basically this... it's the haters problem and not the hatees

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2012, 02:02:46 PM »
dont worry, with the wars and economical crisis coming soon, a lot of people wont be able to overfeed themselves as they did for the last decades.

Please, Tell us about the coming "wars" lololol

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2012, 02:08:13 PM »

a similar thing holds with any "hating" which is basically this... it's the haters problem and not the hatees

If you are a tax payer (which you may be not, of cource, just sayin'.) you probably should be worried that YOUR money are being spent on these lazy retarded people, who does not understand that overfeeding leads them to a serious illness, thus - money being spent to "cure" them (aka - keeping alive, from a certain age. As these fat fukks does not change their life style usualy, just add a bunch of meds/procedures to their daily "diet").

One fat moron I know personally, who used to preach me on how bodybuilding may damage ones health (while being horribly obese, himself), started to THINK about his habits just after the kidneys started to show the signs of failure, liver, blood sugar went over the roof, insulin was prescribed and he fainted once (hyperglicemia, if I'm not mistaken).. After spending a night in intensive care he "realized" that his habits may've not been the best ones, so now instead of preaching me he started asking about food, diets and stuff... Plenty of these around, plenty.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2012, 02:10:21 PM »
There are societies, esp. in the western part of the world, where obesity becomes a NORM, so being shamefully fat becomes an "ok" thing, and geez, I swer - in some countries, with that situation, fat females feel GREAT, and GOOD about themselves, while in fact they look fukkin disgusting and let go themselves completely. The TOLERANCE that arises is out of pure fact - "He looks as fat as me, I tolerate him/her." another person thinks the same, they all start to feel good and careless, it's a "anorm", so the obesity evolves to a new level.
 Now - take that fat bitch or a fella (for a female it's worse) and put her in a society that's relatively fit and despises being fat (which is NORMAL AND HEALTHY outlook), where a larger percentage of people look great and are if not in shape - at least not obese. You'll see how soon that happy/careless/tolerant fat bitch will turn into a self conscious person, who'll suddenly realize that it's not that "normal" to be fat, and maybe not even healthy (what a surprise!). In a society she's from, where many people are fat and tolerate each other it's all dandy, but in this society wherte fatness is frowed upon (Italy, France, eastern countries, etc..) - she'll be consedered a "second class people" and feel it very well. That's a good therapy for all these fatties who think it's ok to hog on food wven when you are predisposed to be obese, and it's a no biggie to use the tax payers money for their cure of diabates, CVD, etc.. later on.

Exactly.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2012, 02:10:30 PM »
well its either food or steroids that you must rely on that will help you reach your fitness goals

with food only it can take a long time to discover the best meals for the best energy, so inthe process of learning you may have a horrendos body for a period of time but however eventually learn the ways if you are attentive to pleasing your self

distractions are careless friends and culture in general

stay away from distractions and youll know yourself and wont require any attention
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2012, 02:13:17 PM »
If you are a tax payer (which you may be not, of cource, just sayin'.) you probably should be worried that YOUR money are being spent on these lazy retarded people, who does not understand that overfeeding leads them to a serious illness, thus - money being spent to "cure" them (aka - keeping alive, from a certain age. As these fat fukks does not change their life style usualy, just add a bunch of meds/procedures to their daily "diet").

One fat moron I know personally, who used to preach me on how bodybuilding may damage ones health (while being horribly obese, himself), started to THINK about his habits just after the kidneys started to show the signs of failure, liver, blood sugar went over the roof, insulin was prescribed and he fainted once (hyperglicemia, if I'm not mistaken).. After spending a night in intensive care he "realized" that his habits may've not been the best ones, so now instead of preaching me he started asking about food, diets and stuff... Plenty of these around, plenty.

I didn't realize that tax payers pay for peoples medical problems if they have insurance. I have medical insurance. No tax payer pays for my doctor bills.

Youre assuming they do not have medical insurance.
X

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2012, 02:17:59 PM »

Well, in a private health care system, they can do what they want, it's not anyone else's problem.

In a public health care system such as most countries in Europe have, we all pay for their medical help.

We all pay for their gastric bypass surgeries, we pay for their heart surgeries, we pay for their lifelong disabilities and unemployments, etc... Obese people cost a fortune as far as medical care is concerned.

It is a bit scandalous to say the least.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »
Well, in a private health care system, they can do what they want, it's not anyone else's problem.

In a public health care system such as most countries in Europe have, we all pay for their medical help.

We all pay for their gastric bypass surgeries, we pay for their heart surgeries, we pay for their lifelong disabilities and unemployments, etc... Obese people cost a fortune as far as medical care is concerned.

It is a bit scandalous to say the least.

I'm all for killing obese people, and people that don't have refined sharp features

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2012, 02:26:52 PM »
I'm all for killing obese people, and people that don't have refined sharp features

A bit drastic but would certainly not be lacking in efficacy  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2012, 02:27:44 PM »
Im not a fan of fat people either, they lack any form of willpower, they just eat anything.

I remember 6 years ago this girl i worked with would always buy hot chips (Fries) for breakfast and guzzle that down with a big bottle of coke a cola, she did this for 8 months and was hospitalised, not sure what happen to her as the boss fired her but did hear that she had liver failure and a bunch of other things.

Fat people are rarely smart, most a losers and on low incomes.