Author Topic: Fat people: who else despises them?  (Read 23400 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Fat people: who else despises them?
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2012, 10:50:04 AM »
a fat person told me its just science and they cant help it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2012, 10:58:58 AM »
a fat person told me its just science and they cant help it.

I was driving the other day and this fat person on a bicycle couldn't slow down fast enough at the intersection and hit the signal light pole at 10 mph. flipped over the handlebars and smashed her fat face on the pole. I almost crashed i was laughing so hard, and i look over and my daughter is laughing too..hahaahahaahaahaa.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2012, 11:59:04 AM »
I was driving the other day and this fat person on a bicycle couldn't slow down fast enough at the intersection and hit the signal light pole at 10 mph. flipped over the handlebars and smashed her fat face on the pole. I almost crashed i was laughing so hard, and i look over and my daughter is laughing too..hahaahahaahaahaa.

Now im laughing hahaahah and im only laughing cause it was a fat person. thats the LOLZ right there.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2012, 06:36:51 PM »
Im in Australia my friend. Shes fat, facebooks all day, said she was competent, smokes and never listens. If sacking her is illegal, then i plead guilty.

If you fired her for not doing her job, then so be it. If you fired her just because she is fat, then you are not professional regardless of where you live and work.

It seems to me that sometime in the near future discrimination against obese folks will be illegal in many places. If for no other reason then obese folks are rapidly becoming the majority and in most of the free world the majority rules.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2012, 09:36:50 PM »
If you fired her for not doing her job, then so be it. If you fired her just because she is fat, then you are not professional regardless of where you live and work.

It seems to me that sometime in the near future discrimination against obese folks will be illegal in many places. If for no other reason then obese folks are rapidly becoming the majority and in most of the free world the majority rules.

in all honesty, i would of fired her for just being fat anyway, i was lucky that she was not competent, so legally im all good.
I cant have a fat girl represent me, and i replaced her with a skinny girl with big tits.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2012, 10:56:49 PM »
in all honesty, i would of fired her for just being fat anyway, i was lucky that she was not competent, so legally im all good.
I cant have a fat girl represent me, and i replaced her with a skinny girl with big tits.

Concerned with your image more than your are concerned with a successful business, are you? There are plenty of full figured women who are very competent and there are fortunately plenty of people who look for competence and substance as opposed to window dressing. Like I said, you are unprofessional and eventually, it will bite you in the ass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2012, 10:58:33 PM »
Now im laughing hahaahah and im only laughing cause it was a fat person. thats the LOLZ right there.

You are such a role model for your daughter....and we wonder why the world appears to have gone to shit.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2012, 11:04:35 PM »
It all comes down to a lack of discipline.  >:(

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2012, 11:08:49 PM »
You are such a role model for your daughter....and we wonder why the world appears to have gone to shit.

don't you think it's funny though?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2012, 11:34:37 PM »
don't you think it's funny though?

Actually, no I don't. Jokes made at other folks expense are never amusing to me. Furthermore, any parent who encourages their children to laugh at those less fortunate are failing in their job as parents, IMO.

If someone pokes fun at themselves for the amusement of others, then fine, laugh. If you poke fun and someone else for your amusement then you are an insecure lowlife, which is sad and not funny.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2012, 11:35:16 PM »
Oh lighten up.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2012, 11:36:00 PM »
Actually, no I don't. Jokes made at other folks expense are never amusing to me.

No offense, but are you serious? ???

Probably the vast majority of jokes are made at others' expense.  You don't find ANY of them funny?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2012, 11:37:09 PM »
Lol primemuscle,so are you saying all fat people are misfortuned to be fat?  ::) ::) ::)
GETBIG!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2012, 11:53:07 PM »
Lol primemuscle,so are you saying all fat people are misfortuned to be fat?  ::) ::) ::)

No, I am saying when you laugh at them you have no idea whether it is their misfortune to be fat. Regardless of whether their obesity is a result of overeating, genetics or some other health condition, unless they are happy to be as they are, they suffer some misfortune, discrimination and ridicule. I cannot imagine how very many overweight folks can be pleased to be large in a society that thinks it is OK to laugh at them for no other reason then their size. So yes, there is clear misfortune in being fat.

To be honest though, I am not a large person. I have no idea how it feels to be fat. Do you?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: December 15, 2012, 12:13:50 AM »
Yes i have been fat a lot of time in the past,and yes it feels awesome  ::) I was on their side,thinking well it's natures fault i am this way,not me eathing half of fridge during nighttime.It's good i escaped though and never felt better than now at 10-11% bf.

You know that scientis proved that only 3% of the obese population is actually suffering from hormones disorder?That means that from 100 fat bastard only 3 are actually sick and you can't blame them.But you can make fun and laugh at the other 97  :D :D
GETBIG!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #140 on: December 15, 2012, 12:26:03 AM »
.………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~„
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''ŻŻ''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''ŻŻ|Ż",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''ŻŻ''''|: ~---„_: |ŻŻ|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: : (_ o__): : |: : : :|:(_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : Ż''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : :: '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'''-„
ĤŻĤĤĤŻĤĤĤŻĤĤĤŻĤĤĤŻĤĤĤ_ĤĤĤĤŻŻĤĤ
ĤŻŻĤĤŻ_ĤĤĤĤĤĤŻŻĤĤŻĤĤĤŻĤĤĤĤŻĤĤĤ
ŻĤĤĤŻĤŻĤŻŻŻĤŻĤĤĤŻĤŻĤŻĤĤŻĤŻŻŻĤŻ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2012, 12:33:24 AM »
Yes i have been fat a lot of time in the past,and yes it feels awesome  ::) I was on their side,thinking well it's natures fault i am this way,not me eathing half of fridge during nighttime.It's good i escaped though and never felt better than now at 10-11% bf.

You know that scientis proved that only 3% of the obese population is actually suffering from hormones disorder?That means that from 100 fat bastard only 3 are actually sick and you can't blame them.But you can make fun and laugh at the other 97  :D :D

You can of course laugh at those who have eaten themselves fat. What's the point though? If it was "in" to be fat as it was in some historic times when it signified wealth and prosperity, then I suppose you wouldn't be ridiculing others. Given present statistics which indicate that obesity is a huge health issue in society, I simply don't get what you hope to accomplish by being mean-spirited and rude to people who suffer from obesity. Are you imagining that laughing at them will make them think twice about over-eating and you'd actually be doing them a favor. Because if that's what you believe, you are dead wrong.

I am not clear about what you posted when you wrote that you have been fat and that it feels awesome. Really? I would think being fat would feel anything but awesome....especially when complete strangers see fit to laugh at you for being that way.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2012, 12:46:41 AM »

yes...because there aren't 6 billion "fail" videos on Youtube that people laugh at every day. ::)

it was a real life fail and it was funny as fuck.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2012, 12:56:10 AM »

I am not clear about what you posted when you wrote that you have been fat and that it feels awesome. Really? I would think being fat would feel anything but awesome....especially when complete strangers see fit to laugh at you for being that way.

hence the  ::) ...was being sarcastic,being fat sucks big time,always searching for clothes that hides that,always sweating after making 10 steps or climbing half a floor  :P
GETBIG!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2012, 01:00:22 AM »
yes...because there aren't 6 billion "fail" videos on Youtube that people laugh at every day. ::)

it was a real life fail and it was funny as fuck.

Thank you for providing another excellent example of how far society has fallen. Would you push your daughter off a cliff if that became popular sport on YouTube as well? Guess you'd rather you and your daughter sink to the lowest depths of society than to rise above it. Unfortunately, as you so aptly pointed out, you have a lot of company.

Incidentally, as you probably guessed, I don't watch those types of YouTube videos or for that matter even America's Funniest Videos. I see no humor in them. Not to be sanctimoniousness, just saying.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2012, 01:30:47 AM »
Thank you for providing another excellent example of how far society has fallen. Would you push your daughter off a cliff if that became popular sport on YouTube as well? Guess you'd rather you and your daughter sink to the lowest depths of society than to rise above it. Unfortunately, as you so aptly pointed out, you have a lot of company.

Incidentally, as you probably guessed, I don't watch those types of YouTube videos or for that matter even America's Funniest Videos. I see no humor in them. Not to be sanctimoniousness, just saying.

unfortunately the scumbag "groink" has been afflicted with sociopathy.  no need to rub it in; he can't help this condition.  and i hope you don't think your admonishments will sway him... if you do, you're dead wrong! :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2012, 05:27:42 AM »
I would hire a fat girl just to sack her the next day..for laughs
Its funny, i hired this fat bitch, she quit her existing job, worked with me for one day, came in for the 2nd day and i told her she can go home early and that she has been dismissed. She went on about leaving her job to work with me and how she had no money for christmas i LOL'd, fat people always lose.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2012, 05:32:11 AM »
unfortunately the scumbag "groink" has been afflicted with sociopathy.  no need to rub it in; he can't help this condition.  and i hope you don't think your admonishments will sway him... if you do, you're dead wrong! :D

did you forget to switch accounts or something ?  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2012, 05:34:28 AM »

groink isnt a sociopath

he is cocky and arrogant as am i

as are all body builders

you are an imbecile
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2012, 05:37:35 AM »

says the guy who takes it up the ass....sucks cock and kisses his family with that mouth, but I'm depraved because a fatty spazzed out and it looked funny.....shut the fuck up old man