Author Topic: Fat people: who else despises them?  (Read 23410 times)

Naggash

• Getbig III
Re: Fat people: who else despises them?
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2012, 07:00:29 AM »
Thank you for providing another excellent example of how far society has fallen. Would you push your daughter off a cliff if that became popular sport on YouTube as well? Guess you'd rather you and your daughter sink to the lowest depths of society than to rise above it. Unfortunately, as you so aptly pointed out, you have a lot of company.

Incidentally, as you probably guessed, I don't watch those types of YouTube videos or for that matter even America's Funniest Videos. I see no humor in them. Not to be sanctimoniousness, just saying.

Shut the fuck up weirdo

I'd say every male I know would laugh at an incident like that. Females would probably be more concerned, but would probably laugh in the end as well.

Perfectly normal to laugh at that

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2012, 12:47:26 PM »
unfortunately the scumbag "groink" has been afflicted with sociopathy.  no need to rub it in; he can't help this condition.  and i hope you don't think your admonishments will sway him... if you do, you're dead wrong! :D

It would be egotistical to believe any of our posts here will significant change others. To coin a phrase, sometimes it feels necessary just to "call a spade, a spade." If the observation fits or even offends, then there is probably truth in it. Incidentally, I work hard not to think of anyone as being a "scumbag" even when they post something very offensive and even when their posts are directed at me (which is not the case here, since I am not and have never been fat).

I do know people who are overweight. My former co-worker for 15 years and a friend even today has always been obese. While I can't know exactly what his eating habits are like most of the time, I do remember him trying every diet in the book with little success. I do know his self-esteem is in the toilet and it affects almost everything in his life. I also know that he is a good person with many fine qualities which often go ignored because people judge him by his size and not by who he is.

Don't you find it interesting that there is more ridicule directed towards large women then there is towards large men? Anyone have any ideas as to why this is.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2012, 12:50:15 PM »
says the guy who takes it up the ass....sucks cock and kisses his family with that mouth, but I'm depraved because a fatty spazzed out and it looked funny.....shut the fuck up old man
Lol.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2012, 12:53:54 PM »
I love seeing fat people struggling, if i have issues then so be it, but i love it and wouldnt change.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2012, 01:01:02 PM »
says the guy who takes it up the ass....sucks cock and kisses his family with that mouth, but I'm depraved because a fatty spazzed out and it looked funny.....shut the fuck up old man

Apparently I hit a nerve.

The difference between my responses to you and yours to me, is that I comment on what you post and you make stuff up about me in a weak attempt to discredit me and which has nothing to do with reality.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2012, 01:04:55 PM »
hence the  ::) ...was being sarcastic,being fat sucks big time,always searching for clothes that hides that,always sweating after making 10 steps or climbing half a floor  :P

I see. Well let me just say bravo to you for overcoming your struggles. If you could package what you did to change your life, you'd make millions of people happy and if you marketed it, you'd become very rich.   

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2012, 01:07:31 PM »
Apparently I hit a nerve.

The difference between my responses to you and yours to me, is that I comment on what you post and you make stuff up about me in a weak attempt to discredit me and which has nothing to do with reality.

So you're not a bisexual sniffer of men's asses ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2012, 01:09:59 PM »
Shut the fuck up weirdo

I'd say every male I know would laugh at an incident like that. Females would probably be more concerned, but would probably laugh in the end as well.

Perfectly normal to laugh at that

There is a saying which goes, "birds of a feather, flock together." This explains why all the males you know laugh at other people's misfortune. You may not know this, but there are probably people who laugh at you too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2012, 01:12:13 PM »
I love seeing fat people struggling, if i have issues then so be it, but i love it and wouldnt change.

You do have issues. If you weren't insecure, you wouldn't need to attempt to bolster your ego by laughing at others.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2012, 01:14:04 PM »
So you're not a bisexual sniffer of men's asses ?

Did I say I was?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2012, 01:14:24 PM »
You do have issues. If you weren't insecure, you wouldn't need to attempt to bolster your ego by laughing at others.
All good my man, we all have issues, if its at the expense of a fat lady then we all win.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 15, 2012, 01:15:57 PM »
All good my man, we all have issues, if its at the expense of a fat lady then we all win.

Well....not that "fat" girl you hired and fired; she didn't win.

I will concede that you are among the masses who feel the way you do. Some see this as being a sheep.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2012, 01:18:13 PM »

It's like slapstick comedy you imbecile. seeing an ungainly person struggle and fall into a heap of blubber is humorous, the look on their face, the ineptitude and the fatness all combine to make it very funny. nobody is wishing any harm on any one, penis gobbler

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2012, 01:20:04 PM »
Did I say I was?

yes, quite a few times. going the revisionist history route, or the minimize it as much as possible route ?

Jizzacked

« Reply #164 on: December 15, 2012, 01:21:20 PM »
so to sum up this thread, the getbig collective solution to the the war on the fats is either:

A: lock them into concentration camps to starve off their excess mass

B: kill them

sounds like a reasonable final solution  ;D

ENGAGE THE FATS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2012, 01:21:55 PM »
Well....not that "fat" girl you hired and fired; she didn't win.

I will concede that you are among the masses who feel the way you do. Some see this as being a sheep.

PM, Fat people will never win, its just the way it is. Honestly they lack any discipline, they eat themselves to a heart attack and i mean that literally, they know about heart disease, liver problems etc yet they keep eating.
I train 4 days a week, i know if i took steroids there will be side effects,so i dont do it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 15, 2012, 01:22:46 PM »
It's like slapstick comedy you imbecile. seeing an ungainly person struggle and fall into a heap of blubber is humorous, the look on their face, the ineptitude and the fatness all combine to make it very funny. nobody is wishing any harm on any one, penis gobbler

Was the woman on the bicycle a comedian who was preforming for you or just some innocent person you and your daughter decided to laugh at? There is a huge difference. I doubt you would understand this though. Not to worry, you have a lot of company, unfortunately.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2012, 01:27:30 PM »
Was the woman on the bicycle a comedian who was preforming for you or just some innocent person you and your daughter decided to laugh at? There is a huge difference. I doubt you would understand this though. Not to worry, you have a lot of company, unfortunately.

It's just an inside Getbig joke.....inappropriate.. ..crude, but an inside joke nonetheless. 

I don't believe any of these fellas would desire to see fat people beaten and left alone to die in their normal lives.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2012, 01:31:23 PM »
It's just an inside Getbig joke.....inappropriate.. ..crude, but an inside joke nonetheless. 

I don't believe any of these fellas would desire to see fat people beaten and left alone to die in their normal lives.

This is the point that PM needs to pick up on. Forum persona does not equal real life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2012, 01:46:34 PM »
PM, Fat people will never win, its just the way it is. Honestly they lack any discipline, they eat themselves to a heart attack and i mean that literally, they know about heart disease, liver problems etc yet they keep eating.
I train 4 days a week, i know if i took steroids there will be side effects,so i dont do it.

Not every fat person is fat solely because they have no discipline. If getting fit were easy or even possible for all people, there would be far fewer people in the world who are not fit.

A friend of mine was diagnosed with MS about twenty years ago. Today, because of her disease she gets around in a motorized chair. When I first met her, she was mobile and fit looking. Today she is not fit by any standard and somewhat fat. It wouldn't surprise me if strangers seeing her get around in her chair, don't come to the wrong conclusion that she is in this situation because she is overweight. I know this to be true, because I have seen large people in motorized chairs and thought this very thought. It is called stereotyping. We all do it. That does not make it right.

My wife will soon be 70 years old. She has congestive heart failure and uses oxygen all the time. She got gestational type II diabetes when she was pregnant with our daughter nearly 40 years ago. She was an active and involved person who ignored her illness largely because she is so selfless. She also developed a thyroid condition decades ago. Her kidneys are failing. Often when we go shopping, she will use one of the motorized chairs at the store mainly because lugging around her oxygen tank is too taxing. Although she isn't particularly large, she is hardly fit looking. I've noticed that while many people are very kind to her, there are some who shoot her an annoyed look....passing judgment, while not knowing anything about her or her poor health, which by-the-way is not of her making.

I already mentioned my former co-worker and friend who has been obese since childhood. What strangers who judge him don't know about him is that he isn't happy being large. If he had the capacity to change this, I know he would. To think someone being fat is simply always the result of them having no will power is plain ignorant. To pick on them for being fat is simply cruel.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2012, 01:53:48 PM »
This is the point that PM needs to pick up on. Forum persona does not equal real life.

Good to know. And yes, maybe I sometimes take what goes on in these forums too seriously. I should lighten up, but I am simply not willing to do that at another person's expense.

Bad behavior always begins somewhere. If we believe the Internet gives us the right to be cruel to one another, I think the next natural step is to take this into real life. Hopefully, we are all adults here and therefore not as impressionable as younger people. Still if we actually do and say these things in the presences of youth, we are essentially giving them permission to act accordingly.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 15, 2012, 01:55:40 PM »

Let's hope not.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #172 on: December 15, 2012, 05:35:14 PM »
 JFYI    Galeniko HATES FAT

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #173 on: December 15, 2012, 09:57:40 PM »