Author Topic: amazing how many lives revolve around the circus/sports  (Read 1230 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
amazing how many lives revolve around the circus/sports
« on: November 17, 2012, 08:46:36 PM »
         Amazing how many people grovel over their college or pro team while a group of 150 elites are planning the fate of billions..........sad to see so many americans hunched over groveling over their team losing, like their life has ended, what a shame!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: amazing how many lives revolve around the circus/sports
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 09:25:08 PM »
Shut your mouth you dirty wigger.

Look at how pathetic you are in your video.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 03:01:36 PM »
  Cswol is a good guy

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 03:07:01 PM »
in that movie "a bronx tale" the guy says to the kid something like

"why do you care about the yankees? are the yankees paying your bills, putting a roof over your head?"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 03:09:18 PM »
         Amazing how many people grovel over their college or pro team while a group of 150 elites are planning the fate of billions..........sad to see so many americans hunched over groveling over their team losing, like their life has ended, what a shame!

Nice point of view, but trust me, i'm over 18, i've been fighting my whole life.... Been getting beat up, paid my dues...
I am into MMA and G4P (only gay if you want it to be) and Mirage Hotels, trained Tapout for ages, have a black belt in Bellator, and still getting beat up... Beating the meat... but even in my 40s, i'm still as lethal as i was in my 20s...

It's been a long road... Lots of pillowtalk.. But i've been there.. when it started, was there to help build it, build the strong foundation we have now...

I could have been one of the Silva's of the 70's.. One of the Mezgers of the 17thcentury, sweating in those black bags despite the upper management, the occult, the religious mistical aspect....

Now at 50, am still beating it.. Still deadly.... Still got the Eye of the Tiger...

Defines who i am...

Peace to the Four Winds...

-=< FALCONITES UNITE >=-