Author Topic: Fuck Cancer - #1 killer  (Read 10810 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Fuck Cancer - #1 killer
« on: November 18, 2012, 05:16:05 AM »
ITS TAKEN BOTH MY GRANDFATHERS!!!! NOW IM HOURS AWAY FROM LOSING MY GRANDMOTHER!!! I HOPE MY FELLOW GETBIGGERS ARENT GOING THRU THIS BULLSHIT!!!BE SAFE OUT THERE AND MUCH LOVE MY FELLOW GETBIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: FUCK CANCER!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 05:49:25 AM »
Had an uncle, 80, die from cancer friday.  Lost an aunt, 51, in september. My budd lost his wife, 70, one year ago and I know at least 3 more people it is killing right now. Yes fuck cancer is putting it mildly.
 sorry about the members of your family it is killing.
time under tension

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 05:57:26 AM »
For future reference

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 06:00:25 AM »
apparently missed posts by johnny falcon caused this
A

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 07:40:34 AM »
yes it does suck.runs on both sides of my family.both my fathers parents had it,his sister and even my father had 2 bouts of throat cancer which he beat.my mothers mother had it multiple times and now her younger brother has bone cance.now at 45 i know i'm due for the old finger in the ass for a prostrate exam since throughout the yrs with what i've used and just the fact that the genes for it are in me it's time for me to start getting looked at...

hope your family pulls thru with this.i know it hurts watching someone you love suffer in pain like this.hang in there taco...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 07:47:50 AM »
apparently missed posts by johnny falcon caused this

Dude, you are a delusional fat ass.  Whats your next cure/great hypothesis? Directly injecting the paint thinner? 

Do a few push aways from the table tubby.

As far as cancer goes...fuck it!!!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 08:03:41 AM »
ITS TAKEN BOTH MY GRANDFATHERS!!!! NOW IM HOURS AWAY FROM LOSING MY GRANDMOTHER!!! I HOPE MY FELLOW GETBIGGERS ARENT GOING THRU THIS BULLSHIT!!!BE SAFE OUT THERE AND MUCH LOVE MY FELLOW GETBIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear this my friend... :(

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 08:05:24 AM »
Yes, cancer is a guy.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 08:29:54 AM »
yes it does suck.runs on both sides of my family.both my fathers parents had it,his sister and even my father had 2 bouts of throat cancer which he beat.my mothers mother had it multiple times and now her younger brother has bone cance.now at 45 i know i'm due for the old finger in the ass for a prostrate exam since throughout the yrs with what i've used and just the fact that the genes for it are in me it's time for me to start getting looked at...

hope your family pulls thru with this.i know it hurts watching someone you love suffer in pain like this.hang in there taco...

FYI - prostate (only one 'R')

Yeah, the old finger in the ass is far from pleasant.  Had mine done recently.  Small female indian doctor.  Her fingers must have telescoped about 3 - 4 inches after I turned around because it did not seem like the same hand that I saw.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 08:53:55 AM »
mom had breast cancer :-\
l

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 08:54:36 AM »
My Dad died from it last year and 3 other people in my family currently have cancer.

Cancer is big business.  They will NEVER cure it, just "treat" it... that way they can keep selling people their poisons.

The entire medical industry is a money making scam.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 09:07:12 AM »
Sorry to here that chief. The reaper will come for us all someday

Ask not for whom the bell tolls

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 09:18:07 AM »
cancer sucks but it really sucks to see little kids with it, they never even started to live
R

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 09:23:38 AM »
I know what it´s like my Mother died in 1986 of Cancer and i only found out she had it when she died as i was in Canada on field Exercises. It was a womans thing and they found out too late as she never went for check ups as women do today.. cancer is a terrible thing. My Family never told me until it happend. Did not want me to worry as i was overseas.. :(

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 09:43:56 AM »
My Dad died from it last year and 3 other people in my family currently have cancer.

Cancer is big business.  They will NEVER cure it, just "treat" it... that way they can keep selling people their poisons.

Cancer is big business.  They will NEVER cure it, just "treat" it...

This, the scary opinion, is correct. Just what will happen to all the foundations, clinics, research money, etc that pays salaries to many many people. It is not in anyones best interest, except the patient, to find a cure. Same with illegal immigration or the war on drugs. So many jobs are tied to these that they depend on the problem to have jobs and funding

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »

Alex23
this is
sad news

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 09:51:23 AM »

I lost my Grandmother to cancer.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 10:10:58 AM »
2 family members in their 40's battling it now, not fun... (brother and bro-inlaw)..

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2012, 10:16:56 AM »

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2012, 01:01:52 PM »

And who exactly is "they" genius

I make my living treating cancer patients. Studied 33 years to do it.

I would gladly be out of a job to stop seeing these people suffer to their death.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2012, 01:13:16 PM »

I would gladly be out of a job to stop seeing these people suffer to their death.

i doubt it...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2012, 01:26:46 PM »
very interesting!
For future reference

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2012, 01:34:48 PM »
There's way more money in actually CURING cancer as it's so prevailent, no need for these conspiracy theories. That aside - do any of you have at least a basic understanding of what actually IS cancer and how it begins/evolves/etc..? I guess - no, as it's a VERY complicated dissease. Basically - the day cancer will start to seriously go away, will be the day we'll be able to control the cellular processes anough to make AGING slow down/stop or even - reverse.
 FUCK AGING, not cancer, as it's the MAIN culprit for basically all the major disseases (which not by a mistake are called "Old age dissease"). I'm amazed how majority of people are still living in that "deathist" trance, feeling helpless, etc.. when IN FACT - that process is controllable, it's just a matter of time AND funding) before it'll be taken under a serious control. Worry about that, not about cancer, cardiovascular dissease or other shit, that's just "fixing" the consequences, not the main cause). SOme of you may get cancer, some CVD, some alzheimers and all the other big "names", but one thing that will haunt all is AGING, how about beating this one? Yeah, I'm pretty sure not many of people are capable of thinking "outside the box", but these who are - support the initiatives like SENS, The Manhattan project, etc..

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2012, 01:37:07 PM »
For future reference

Stupidest most irresponsible thing that Ive seen. Morons who believe in this nonsense are a danger to society

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2012, 02:10:34 PM »
 :(