Author Topic: Netanyahu Unaware of Camera, says America can be moved easy  (Read 21458 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Netanyahu Unaware of Camera, says America can be moved easy
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2012, 09:40:30 AM »
Then blackmailed them and raised sanctions immediately after putting into effect all the reforms the Americans wanted.

They were planning a fully federalized structure with separate parliaments too, the only 'Apartheid' was people living in separate areas.

What was till the late 1980's regarded as a 'developed' and relatively safe and functioning country is now a crime hellhole.

But I think this is what they wanted, a weak state without nuclear weapons and one they make better deals with for the resources and wealth. Mission accomplished.

Oh, I get it...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2012, 09:41:37 AM »
South African economy has actually shown very good growth since the end of apartheid.

[img][http://www.google.co.uk/chart?cht=lxy&chd=s:ABCDEFHIJKLNOPQRTUVWXZab cdfghijlmnoprstuvxyz0134 5679,AABBBBBBBBCCCDEEEEFGJKJKKIJMNPNOPPQSRSQQQONUaefihisx&chds=0.0,1.0&chs=160x101&chco=287bf5ff&chls=2.0,1.0,0.0&chxt=x,r,x,r&chxs=0,333333,0,0,tl,333333%7C1,333333,0,-1,tl,333333%7C2,000000,11.5,-1,tl,333333%7C3,000000,11.5,-1,tl,333333&chxtc=0,2%7C1,2%7C2,0%7C3,0&chm=h,cccccc,0,1,1,1%7Ch,cccccc,0,0.5,1,-1&chxp=2,0,82%7C3,5,50,95&chxl=0:%7C1960%7C2011%7C1:%7C0%7C250B%7C500B%7C2:%7C1960%7C2011%7C3:%7C0%7C250B%7C500B/img]

The gap between rich and poor is now the greatest its ever been, unemployment at its highest, murder and rape at its highest, second worst education in the world, crumbling infrastructure and very bad public hospitals.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2012, 09:59:15 AM »
I speak Hebrew and I think Ron and Arce do as well.

What I will tell you is that while Bibi Netanyahu is as aggressive as a bulldog, his statements were not as violent and negative as those subtitles suggest.

The message was similar in nature, but the connotation used was excessively more negative than what he truly said.

Personally, I think the problem between Israel and palestine has been exhausted and it's time for both sides to make amends and find a true path for peace.

I was a big fan of the Faisal-weizmann agreements, as well as the approach that Yitzhak Rabin took.  Unfortunately, no matter who gets what, there is always a desire to have more (human nature).  The arabs get their land, they grow as a people and then they want to expand into neighboring territories.  The same goes for the Jews.  We want more land and would prefer that Gaza in its entirety would return under Israeli control (not to mention a good part of the west bank), BUT compromise is needed.

People are dying.  We are all part of the human race after all...

"1"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2012, 10:03:38 AM »
Our pigs have been lead around by those Diamond Merchants for 50+ years.  
a

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 10:04:16 AM »
Will put a boot in your ass it's the American way.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 10:09:40 AM »
I speak Hebrew and I think Ron and Arce do as well.

What I will tell you is that while Bibi Netanyahu is as aggressive as a bulldog, his statements were not as violent and negative as those subtitles suggest.

The message was similar in nature, but the connotation used was excessively more negative than what he truly said.

Personally, I think the problem between Israel and palestine has been exhausted and it's time for both sides to make amends and find a true path for peace.

I was a big fan of the Faisal-weizmann agreements, as well as the approach that Yitzhak Rabin took.  Unfortunately, no matter who gets what, there is always a desire to have more (human nature).  The arabs get their land, they grow as a people and then they want to expand into neighboring territories.  The same goes for the Jews.  We want more land and would prefer that Gaza in its entirety would return under Israeli control (not to mention a good part of the west bank), BUT compromise is needed.

People are dying.  We are all part of the human race after all...

"1"

I'm guessing it's in the Israeli's benefit to keep the current status-quo, ensuring the Palestinians don't  have fully-fledged country that could have a proper army 'within' the Isreali territory.

A few stray deaths by rocket every now and then are probably viewed as 'tolerable' and history shows that giving in to enemy demands and reforms can be viewed as a sign of weakness and lead to the unraveling of the whole system ie: Soviet Union and Eastern Bloc.

Once a little is given, people see their chance and demand more. It's human nature.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »
I'm guessing it's in the Israeli's benefit to keep the current status-quo, ensuring the Palestinians don't  have fully-fledged country that could have a proper army 'within' the Isreali territory.

No.  It's not necessarily in Israel's best interest, as civilians from both sides are dying.  Even one death of any person, regardless of religious creed, is one too many.  You kill one of my people, we kill one of yours and the saga never ends. 

I'm 100% pro-Israeli in my views, but I do not agree with an approach that is based on violence.  I believe we can come to an agreement.  Both Weizmann and Rabin had the right idea.  Heck, even Clinton proposed a solid resolution that provided viable parameters.

Jews and Arabs can coexist together.  Remember, there is something which not too many people realize or care to acknowledge, that being that within Israel, about 30% of the population is composed of Arabs born within Israel.  Arabs that while not Israeli citizens, live side-by-side with Israelis and have managed to coexist peacefully.  In other words, it isn't impossible to achieve.

Once a little is given, people see their chance and demand more. It's human nature.

That's part of what I said in my post.

"1"

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 11:16:34 AM »
No.  It's not necessarily in Israel's best interest, as civilians from both sides are dying.  Even one death of any person, regardless of religious creed, is one too many.  You kill one of my people, we kill one of yours and the saga never ends. 

I'm 100% pro-Israeli in my views, but I do not agree with an approach that is based on violence.  I believe we can come to an agreement.  Both Weizmann and Rabin had the right idea.  Heck, even Clinton proposed a solid resolution that provided viable parameters.

Jews and Arabs can coexist together.  Remember, there is something which not too many people realize or care to acknowledge, that being that within Israel, about 30% of the population is composed of Arabs born within Israel.  Arabs that while not Israeli citizens, live side-by-side with Israelis and have managed to coexist peacefully.  In other words, it isn't impossible to achieve.

That's part of what I said in my post.

"1"

Ideally, yes, I agree with you. Most people want to co-exist in peace.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 11:22:38 AM »
Then blackmailed them and raised sanctions immediately after putting into effect all the reforms the Americans wanted.

They were planning a fully federalized structure with separate parliaments too, the only 'Apartheid' was people living in separate areas.

What was till the late 1980's regarded as a 'developed' and relatively safe and functioning country is now a crime hellhole.

But I think this is what they wanted, a weak state without nuclear weapons and one they make better deals with for the resources and wealth. Mission accomplished.

lol i take you understand that "apartheid" means enforced segregation right?

it was a relatively safe country if you happened to be part of the white minority. the vast majority of crimes not involving a white victim would have gone unrecorded.

As per the graph I showed you earlier SA's economy has shown very good growth since 1995, so why would it have been considered a developed country then and not now? ???

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2012, 11:26:52 AM »
The gap between rich and poor is now the greatest its ever been, unemployment at its highest, murder and rape at its highest, second worst education in the world, crumbling infrastructure and very bad public hospitals.

Well back in the 80's the average white wage in SA was on average 10 times higher than the ave black wage.
I'm not sure of the stats now but i will guess the disparity is not as bad now.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2012, 11:33:20 AM »
Israel is like South Africa under Apartheid, the only difference is that America supports them.
South Africa at least provided independent nations to all ethnic groups but the Americans and the rest of the IMF cabal wouldn't recognize them.

Typical hypocrisy of the West.

Creating failed states and destability of mineral rich areas via divide-and-rule tactics is what they're all about.
The weaker a mineral rich state, the more corruption, the weaker the local currency and the more they can extract.

One day America will probably backstab the Israelis and usher in a Palestinian majority and chaos to allow for a massacre and the destruction of their economy and heritage.
Israel are aware of the SA example and I don't think they trust America, just willing to use them as useful idiots for the time being.

History repeats itself and the US has a habit of backstabbing it's own allies.....during the Cold War they declared South Africa as a bigger global threat than the Soviet Union and Red China.
A complete joke and instigated by globalist aims.

If not for US backing, Israel would be in a similar situation to SA, but if the US pulls support, just watch how the rest of their 'allies' turn tail and declare their state a crime against humanity etc.

Israel will do what they want, I don't think they trust the US either.
They've even attacked a US ship off their coast before leading to several deaths, claimed it was an 'accident' but I think they were just sending a message.

The claims of spreading 'freedom' of these Western countries and their globalist agenda is just a nice way to present their own geopolitical goals to a gullible public by manipulating the facts and public perception with psychological campaigns in the media.
Even if millions are suffering and dying, they will still sell it off as a 'success'.
And South Africa helped create Israel. They were some of the biggest supporters of the Jews. Meanwhile the Jews supported the ANC and helped bring them to power. Now that the threat of white genocide looms in SA the Jews are nowhere to be found fighting for their rights and freedom. Those are the REAL backstabbers.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2012, 11:34:33 AM »

Well back in the 80's the average white wage in SA was on average 10 times higher than the ave black wage.
Blacks were better off under white rule in SA. Same with Zimbabwe, and the same goes for Detroit.

You want a failing infrastructure? Put blacks in charge.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2012, 11:40:03 AM »

The gap is now bigger between the rich and poor, irrespective of their colour.

There are many black billionaires who now have shares in mines etc given to them by racial laws. The only blacks who have benefited are the top well-connected elite.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2012, 11:43:15 AM »
The gap is now bigger between the rich and poor, irrespective of their colour.

There are many black billionaires who now have shares in mines etc given to them by racial laws. The only blacks who have benefited are the top well-connected elite.

Well inequality based on ability rather than race, is surely the lesser of two evils...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2012, 11:47:07 AM »
Well inequality based on ability rather than race, is surely the lesser of two evils...

Ability.....?

Do you know what Affirmative Action and Black Economic Empowerment is.....?

The people with ability have been forced out, why do you think everything is going to shit...?

The blacks were given their own independent states with more to come but the Americans and their IMF cabal refused to recognize them. Needless to say the blacks, even with 60% tax coming from whites to support them, produced nothing and developed nothing.

The level of those homelands has now expanded to the entire country.

There is not a single successful Black ruled country on this planet. Fact.
And the successful one's they've inherited they've turned to ruin.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2012, 11:47:17 AM »

Please decrease your racism.  :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2012, 11:52:43 AM »
Israel is like South Africa under Apartheid, the only difference is that America supports them.
South Africa at least provided independent nations to all ethnic groups but the Americans and the rest of the IMF cabal wouldn't recognize them.

Typical hypocrisy of the West.

Creating failed states and destability of mineral rich areas via divide-and-rule tactics is what they're all about.
The weaker a mineral rich state, the more corruption, the weaker the local currency and the more they can extract.

One day America will probably backstab the Israelis and usher in a Palestinian majority and chaos to allow for a massacre and the destruction of their economy and heritage.
Israel are aware of the SA example and I don't think they trust America, just willing to use them as useful idiots for the time being.

History repeats itself and the US has a habit of backstabbing it's own allies.....during the Cold War they declared South Africa as a bigger global threat than the Soviet Union and Red China.
A complete joke and instigated by globalist aims.

If not for US backing, Israel would be in a similar situation to SA, but if the US pulls support, just watch how the rest of their 'allies' turn tail and declare their state a crime against humanity etc.

Israel will do what they want, I don't think they trust the US either.
They've even attacked a US ship off their coast before leading to several deaths, claimed it was an 'accident' but I think they were just sending a message.

The claims of spreading 'freedom' of these Western countries and their globalist agenda is just a nice way to present their own geopolitical goals to a gullible public by manipulating the facts and public perception with psychological campaigns in the media.
Even if millions are suffering and dying, they will still sell it off as a 'success'.

I hate guys that get on here and make these historical commentaries and don't know shit.......the fact is South Africa gave various nationalities "homelands" which were on the shittiest of land...while the whites took the best land for growing and building...they did this to make it look like they were being reasonable and to keep these people away from them

cut the bullshit......

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2012, 11:54:55 AM »
Blacks were better off under white rule in SA. Same with Zimbabwe, and the same goes for Detroit.

You want a failing infrastructure? Put blacks in charge.

so blacks were better off being tortured, murdered having no rights and having their land taken away from them???.

EPIC DENIAL....

you are the worst and dumbest goddamn poster on getbig

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 11:57:08 AM »
I hate guys that get on here and make these historical commentaries and don't know shit.......the fact is South Africa gave various nationalities "homelands" which were on the shittiest of land...while the whites took the best land for growing and building...they did this to make it look like they were being reasonable and to keep these people away from them

cut the bullshit......

Master of excuses...

Let's go back further, why did Africans put themselves in a situation to be taken advantage of?  

The fact alone that your people are always the (only) ones spouting off about how they got the short end of the stick speaks volumes.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 11:57:33 AM »

cut the bullshit......

The Homelands were on the most fertile lands. You cut the shit.

This is where there ancestors settled and is in fact the most fertile.

White farmlands are generally in more arid land.

The exception being the Western Cape which was inhabited by Khoi-San and not blacks.....who were located in what was called the 'Homelands'.

Get your 'facts' straight.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2012, 11:58:42 AM »
Ability.....?

Do you know what Affirmative Action and Black Economic Empowerment is.....?

The people with ability have been forced out, why do you think everything is going to shit...?

The blacks were given their own independent states with more to come but the Americans and their IMF cabal refused to recognize them. Needless to say the blacks, even with 60% tax coming from whites to support them, produced nothing and developed nothing.

The level of those homelands has now expanded to the entire country.

But everything is not going to sh@t in SA , the economy is growing at a very healthy rate. did you miss the graph i posted earlier?

one thing is funny though, the US who babble on about the right for everyone worldwide to have democracy, were one the last nations to fight against democracy in south africa...and are completely opposed to the palestinians getting democracy.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2012, 12:01:43 PM »

so blacks were better off being tortured, murdered having no rights and having their land taken away from them???.

EPIC DENIAL....

you are the worst and dumbest goddamn poster on getbig

Where are all the bodies?

The TRC after much scratching and searching came up with 4600 deaths from 1948 to 1994 and this includes murdering terrorists who were hanged.

America and Britain alone has killed MILLIONS in their 'Freedom' and WARS around the world.
The Western nations are the murderers and torturers.

Guatanamo Bay.....? And CIA and MI6 murdering and torturing around the world.

Fuck off.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2012, 12:02:16 PM »
...  :-X

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2012, 12:03:37 PM »
But everything is not going to sh@t in SA , the economy is growing at a very healthy rate. did you miss the graph i posted earlier?

one thing is funny though, the US who babble on about the right for everyone worldwide to have democracy, were one the last nations to fight against democracy in south africa...and are completely opposed to the palestinians getting democracy.

You obviously haven't been watching the news....
The Marikana Masscare?
Unrest fomented by the government in one of their own provinces because it is ruled by the opposition...?
The rolling strikes....?
No-go areas....?
Protest capital of the world...?
Murder, rape and baby rape capital of the world....?

Foreign investment is in DECLINE, investor confidence is at its lowest, companies are pulling their money out.

There is also a crime wave where they don't just steal but torture you for hours before murdering.
THIS is the main problem here.

Otherwise, I wouldn't give a shit if the blacks were incompetent as rulers.

Babies and children raped to death in front of families.
Men raped in front of their wives before killing them.
Babies put in ovens, under boiling water etc.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2012, 12:13:13 PM »
Where are all the bodies?

The TRC after much scratching and searching came up with 4600 deaths from 1948 to 1994 and this includes murdering terrorists who were hanged.

America and Britain alone has killed MILLIONS in their 'Freedom' and WARS around the world.
The Western nations are the murderers and torturers.

Guatanamo Bay.....? And CIA and MI6 murdering and torturing around the world.

Fuck off.

holy cow...EPIC APOLOGIST....it really makes no sense arguing with people who bring the stupid as well as you do....

carry on