Author Topic: Netanyahu Unaware of Camera, says America can be moved easy  (Read 21449 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Netanyahu Unaware of Camera, says America can be moved easy
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2012, 01:51:58 PM »
Dollars now, and Dollars in 70's and 80's do not have the same value now due to inflation.

And there are no more boycotts and sanctions.

so do you not think there was inflation in the period on the graph between 1960-1995? oh no inflation was only invented in 1995 to make post apartheid SA economic growth figs look impressive!  ::)

and there were not really significant sanctions pre mid 80s

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2012, 01:56:11 PM »

so do you not think there was inflation in the period on the graph between 1960-1995? oh no inflation was only invented in 1995 to make post apartheid SA economic growth figs look impressive!  ::)

The fact is that the dollar is worth a lot less and worse today than it was in the 70's and 80's due to a weaker dollar and higher inflation of a country now in TRILLIONS of debt which has been in several wars for about a decade.

And by the way, read the book by anti-Apartheid activist R.W Johnson 'South Africa's Brave New World: The Beloved Country since the end  of Apartheid' and you'll see I'm not making anything up here in this thread. The author is a Financial Times journalist as well...

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2012, 02:13:32 PM »
The fact is that the dollar is worth a lot less and worse today than it was in the 70's and 80's due to a weaker dollar and higher inflation of a country now in TRILLIONS of debt which has been in several wars for about a decade.

no matter how you try to spin it, the FACT is that SA GDP has grown at a faster rate since the end of apartheid than it did before, GDP being the universally accepted measure of how well a nation is doing economically.

So your assertion that everything has gone to sh@t since the end of apartheid is nonsense.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2012, 02:15:57 PM »
no matter how you try to spin it, the FACT is that SA GDP has grown at a faster rate since the end of apartheid than it did before, GDP being the universally accepted measure of how well a nation is doing economically.

So your assertion that everything has gone to sh@t since the end of apartheid is nonsense.

Read my previous post again for the facts.

Here's an excerpt of a review for the book by an ANTI-Apartheid activist:

However, I have just finished anti-Apartheid activist R W Johnson's account of South Africa since Apartheid: 'South Africa's Brave New World.' It took some time and resilience to finish this brilliant, incisive and data-based account by Johnson, because it is so depressing to see how the peaceful transition to majority rule was so totally thrown away. Moreover, the post-Apartheid Nelson Mandela comes out of the account as a relatively powerless figure-head, who naively put ANC unity ahead of good governance, and whose ignorance of basic economics meant he had nothing to say on key decisions which were left to his deputy. The result was disaster.

The book is an absolutely devastating critique of what the ANC has done to South Africa in terms of corruption, appalling inefficiency and destruction of the industrial state. It is told by a Financial Times journalist and the critique is from a liberal concerned with the Black South African working class, who have been very badly served by the corrupt African middle class that has pillaged the economy, the aid donations, not to mention their leader Thambo Mbeki's denial that HIV causes AIDS.

For example, South Africa's water supply system was the best in Africa but has been slowly destroyed by incompetence and in due course with climate change, this may kill hundreds of thousands, if there is a serious drought. The power grid had 30% over capacity in 1994, and there are now frequent power outages because no new capacity has been built and existing capacity is not well maintained. The railway system was the best in Africa, and is now so bad that Black South African customers have literally burned down several major rail stations in frustration. The police are hopelessly corrupt and filled with incompetent senior officers, who have ballooned in numbers at the expense of the on the ground policing. Approximately four times as many people die in police custody each year as happened under the tyranny of Apartheid. And the violent crime rate is astronomic and South Africa is the rape capital of the world.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2012, 02:19:37 PM »
And more:

What has happened is also an object lesson in getting the detail of any deal correct. The deal between the ANC and White Afrikaner National Party provided for proportional representation with each party's organization deciding who would fill the proportion of seats they won in an election. This has proved to be a catastrophe because it means the ANC, which gets 65% of the vote simply nominates its 65% of seat holders, and so there is no effective opposition within the ANC, as there might be if seats were geographically elected. Democratic centralism indeed! This has made the resulting government hugely corrupt. The old Broederbond of white Afrikaners has been replaced by an even smaller ANC clique of incompetent, corrupt politicians and crony capitalists Black South Africans.

Even the much vaunted, much emulated 'Truth and Reconciliation Commission' was flawed by administrative incompetence, failure to follow the rules of evidence taking, bias towards Apartheid crimes and failure to uncover (perhaps understandable) ANC atrocities. Far more victims testified than actual perpetrators of the crimes so the reconciliation was limited. (See 'The Truth about the Truth Commission' by Anthea Jeffrey.)

AIDS denialism by Thambo Mbeki, Mandela's successor, killed not only 2.5 million, largely Black South Africans because of appallingly ignorant health policy based on denying AIDS existed; it also killed one of Mandela's sons. The White, Colored (Mixed Race) and Indian South Africans ignored the government's delusions and largely protected themselves from AIDS. Not so the Black South African population. Imagine the uproar if this had been done by the white Apartheid government?

Cry the beloved country indeed! And in case you think Johnson's case is racist, he points out how massively more successful neighboring Botswana has been by taking a different tack. This was not inevitable. This was path dependent, was the particular tragedy of the incompetent ANC leadership. !

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2012, 02:20:21 PM »
So, how do you explain the murder/rape etc. in South Africa now?  I mean, if they're doing so well.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2012, 02:21:27 PM »
So, how do you explain the murder/rape etc. in South Africa now?  I mean, if they're doing so well.

If those people followed the news and read books on the subject they might have a different view.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2012, 02:27:06 PM »
Pick your side:

People who built heaven from sand and defend their kids from aggressive neighbor:

Or ...this:

Manipulative,duplicit,lazy, parasitic, provocative, violent, hateful "people" who use their kids as cannon fodder and want to destroy everything and impose their shitty islam that never allowed them to rise above huts made of feces and the middle age.
 Wont even mention most of them are iliterate and have 0 education, just cannon fodder for fanatical manipulative imams who are at the top of the muslim pyramid maintaining everyone else in poverty and constant violence. Islam doesnt improve individuals, it makes them develop evil instead of goodness.

Well put.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2012, 02:30:17 PM »
Read my previous post again for the facts.

Here's an excerpt of a review for the book by an ANTI-Apartheid activist:

However, I have just finished anti-Apartheid activist R W Johnson's account of South Africa since Apartheid: 'South Africa's Brave New World.' It took some time and resilience to finish this brilliant, incisive and data-based account by Johnson, because it is so depressing to see how the peaceful transition to majority rule was so totally thrown away. Moreover, the post-Apartheid Nelson Mandela comes out of the account as a relatively powerless figure-head, who naively put ANC unity ahead of good governance, and whose ignorance of basic economics meant he had nothing to say on key decisions which were left to his deputy. The result was disaster.

The book is an absolutely devastating critique of what the ANC has done to South Africa in terms of corruption, appalling inefficiency and destruction of the industrial state. It is told by a Financial Times journalist and the critique is from a liberal concerned with the Black South African working class, who have been very badly served by the corrupt African middle class that has pillaged the economy, the aid donations, not to mention their leader Thambo Mbeki's denial that HIV causes AIDS.

For example, South Africa's water supply system was the best in Africa but has been slowly destroyed by incompetence and in due course with climate change, this may kill hundreds of thousands, if there is a serious drought. The power grid had 30% over capacity in 1994, and there are now frequent power outages because no new capacity has been built and existing capacity is not well maintained. The railway system was the best in Africa, and is now so bad that Black South African customers have literally burned down several major rail stations in frustration. The police are hopelessly corrupt and filled with incompetent senior officers, who have ballooned in numbers at the expense of the on the ground policing. Approximately four times as many people die in police custody each year as happened under the tyranny of Apartheid. And the violent crime rate is astronomic and South Africa is the rape capital of the world.

Your posts here have unfortunately been devoid of any facts. the only clear fact presented is that the SA economy has grown faster post apartheid than pre.

The opinion of one person who wrote a book doesn't mean a thing. I'm quite sure an overwhelming MAJORITY of south africans have a different opinion.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2012, 02:32:14 PM »

Your posts here have unfortunately been devoid of any facts. the only clear fact presented is that the SA economy has grown faster post apartheid than pre.

The opinion of one person who wrote a book doesn't mean a thing. I'm quite sure an overwhelming MAJORITY of south africans have a different opinion.

You are the one in denial.....are you a black?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2012, 02:33:42 PM »

I never said they're doing so well...I said they're doing better than they were during apartheid days. we have no accurate crime figures from apartheid days to compare against today...

the police then were only really concerned with crime that involved white victims.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2012, 02:34:28 PM »
You are the one in denial.....are you a black?

lool...time to play the race card eh?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2012, 02:35:42 PM »
lool...time to play the race card eh?

So you are.

In that case, I won't waste my time anymore as I'm talking to a brick wall.

Besides, any increases in investment is still due to whites.....

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2012, 02:39:04 PM »
So you are.

In that case, I won't waste my time anymore.

i am furnishing you with facts and realities...and you think you are the one wasting your time? loollll!!

ungrateful peasant ::)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2012, 02:41:56 PM »
i am furnishing you with facts and realities...and you think you are the one wasting your time? loollll!!

ungrateful peasant ::)

Go back to your mudhut.....because without whites that's where you'd still be living.

Like an animal, without writing or civilization and a simple language.

Your race has never invented anything.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2012, 02:48:03 PM »
Go back to your mudhut.....because without whites that's where you'd still be living.

Like an animal, without writing or civilization and a simple language.

Your race has never invented anything.

p1ss ant, i've taken sh1ts that have more intelligence than you ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2012, 02:51:46 PM »
This thread reeks of tension... 2012 showing its true color.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2012, 03:00:33 PM »
p1ss ant, i've taken sh1ts that have more intelligence than you ::)

You're so intelligent, your ancestry is filled with books of inventions and maps of great civilizations haha

The clothes you wear, your computer, your house, your TV, electricity, everything is from whites or another race.

This is a fact.

And if there is any extra wealth in SA, either foreign or internally is from still MORE whites.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2012, 03:16:04 PM »

so blacks were better off being tortured, murdered having no rights and having their land taken away from them???.

EPIC DENIAL....

you are the worst and dumbest goddamn poster on getbig
Despite what the stupid box tells you blacks were in general not tortured 24/7 under Apartheid. Your education is suspect (if you received it in the USA).

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2012, 03:35:19 PM »
You're so intelligent, your ancestry is filled with books of inventions and maps of great civilizations haha

The clothes you wear, your computer, your house, your TV, electricity, everything is from whites or another race.

This is a fact.

And if there is any extra wealth in SA, either foreign or internally is from still MORE whites.

you are an ethnocentric retard. i couldn't give a flying f@ck about your ancestry.

bottom line is, we are both here now and for whatever reason it is clear that i have the superior world knowledge.

if i had to guess, i would say you probably come from a long line of distinguished p1ss ants.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2012, 04:01:40 PM »
And Jews and their genocide (real) of White People throughout the world through social engineering and activism.
G

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2012, 04:16:57 PM »
Your government is currently murdering and torturing millions and has illegally INVADED a sovereign state and launched how many wars and BOMBED how many innocent people....?

Fuck off.

which state did we illegally invade?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2012, 04:19:18 PM »
We will at some point. But we will have to suffer great casualties first. The weakest of the white race will have to die or kill themselves. Isnt that what most europeans and americans are doing, by embracing obama and welcoming muslims, people who openly want to destroy them? Still proud white people will stay alive amid all of this and will defend our race ultimately when it will matter.
North america, an alliance between usa and canada, will survive all of this. Japanese, europeans and israelis will have to flee their homelands to settle in north america then we will have from there to fight the whole sino islamic alliance occupying the rest of the planet.

Israel will probably be ruined by simultaneous dirt bombs attacks from muslims and rendered unhabitable. They ll have to move to north america, as europe is becoming muslim.

Mark my words, chinese and muslims are going to occupy the whole fucking eurasia, africa and australia. Probably even have outposts in south america as south americans often side with communists.

you DO realize you're nuts right???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2012, 04:19:52 PM »
The Chinese are already pouring into Africa in their hundreds of thousands....

And America will have a non-white majority in a few decades.

scared aren't ya???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2012, 04:21:23 PM »

very nice post....but you're preaching to the retarded