Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 23, 2014, 04:19:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A bodybuilding friend of mine is hetero. But...  (Read 1749 times)
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2012, 05:18:39 PM »

As long as you wear a hat its not gay. Its one of the rules.

Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2012, 05:21:02 PM »

He is in his early sixties and pumps iron daily and looks superb. He is heterosexual but once a week sees a Brazilian transexual who gives him an hour long rim-job which is concluded with a hand job with lotion. He says he does it to maintain prostate health, in fact he swears by it. Thoughts?

Very disturbing post. I like it.

P
The Effervescent
Getbig V

I'm Groink...no need to start crying

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2012, 05:38:24 PM »

Very disturbing post. I like it.

Yeah it was actually a pretty good troll from him, for a change...but then he had to throw that   "i'm over sixty and i bang 18 year olds"   bullshit in, and fucked it all up.
Bodybuilder Lex Reeves
Getbig III

STEROIDSR4LOSERS

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2012, 06:19:32 PM »

Yeah it was actually a pretty good troll from him, for a change...but then he had to throw that   "i'm over sixty and i bang 18 year olds"   bullshit in, and fucked it all up.
A fact is a fact and facts don't lie.
Mjolnir
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »

Hey, what a coincidence. A hetero bodybuilding friend of mine likes to get fucked in the ass by a dude he knows.  It's just to help him relax though, purely for medicinal purposes.
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 07:03:03 PM »

He is in his early sixties and pumps iron daily and looks superb. He is heterosexual but once a week sees a Brazilian transexual who gives him an hour long rim-job which is concluded with a hand job with lotion. He says he does it to maintain prostate health, in fact he swears by it. Thoughts?

typical bodybuilder
Primary Captain
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 04:36:58 PM »

WTF? And this is the guy who gives everyone else shit? "A bodybuilding friend".  Yeah ok.
davej1963
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 04:38:21 PM »

Roll Eyes
galeniko
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 04:55:55 PM »

its clear that the transexual brazilian is you, you pathetic semi miscarriage of a toothless trailer trash part time whore

hope this helps

n
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 04:59:53 PM »

a one time accident and I'd let it pass but going back means he's gay
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!