Author Topic: Obama: "I fully back Israels' right to self defense"  (Read 1179 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
Re: Obama: "I fully back Israels' right to self defense"
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 08:11:59 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/18/obama-israel-gaza_n_2154008.html

:D

Hilarious...smoking mirrors..what he's really trying to say is " I don't give a fuck and will not help them, but for the sake of it, I agree that they self defend"...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 08:46:21 AM »
Hilarious...smoking mirrors..what he's really trying to say is " I don't give a fuck and will not help them, but for the sake of it, I agree that they self defend"...

You disagree with this?

How?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 08:51:47 AM »
You disagree with this?

How?

Come on..ru that stupid...do you need anymore proof he's a Muslim..he dosent care what happens with Israel...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 09:04:17 AM »
Come on..ru that stupid...do you need anymore proof he's a Muslim..he dosent care what happens with Israel...

Do you care what happens with Israel?

Why?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 09:08:04 AM »
Do you care what happens with Israel?

Why?

Israel is the precursor to world war 3...hope this helps

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 09:09:33 AM »
Israel is the precursor to world war 3...hope this helps

What is your solution?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 11:17:02 AM »
What is your solution?

If I was obama, I would start talks and threats of sanctions against the Gaza strip, allow the UN to intervene using their own military to make this not a western alliance "thing"..make the people of the country throw of the Hamas and Muslim brotherhood out...call both countries to stop the non sense, not just say "they are allowed to defend themselves"..give Israel the upper hand due to the insignificane of the Hamas and Muslim brotherhood..

No, obama rather be in Thailand

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 11:35:36 AM »
If I was obama, I would start talks and threats of sanctions against the Gaza strip, allow the UN to intervene using their own military to make this not a western alliance "thing"..make the people of the country throw of the Hamas and Muslim brotherhood out...call both countries to stop the non sense, not just say "they are allowed to defend themselves"..give Israel the upper hand due to the insignificane of the Hamas and Muslim brotherhood..

so you would involve the US in another war like situation? ok got it. What about just staying the fuck out of the conflict.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 11:36:40 AM »
Turkish Prime Minister: ‘Israel Is A Terrorist State’

November 19, 2012 12:32 PM

Israeli artillery shells attack a target in the Gaza Strip on Nov. 19, 2012 on Israel’s border with the Gaza Strip. (credit: Christopher Furlong/Getty Images)

WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — A top Turkish official has claimed that Israel is committing acts of terrorism by bombing Hamas targets in Gaza.

Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan told the Eurasian Islamic Council conference in Istanbul that the Jewish state is systematically mass-killing Muslims.

“Those who associate Islam with terrorism close their eyes in the face of mass killing of Muslims, turn their heads from the massacre of children in Gaza,” Erdogan said, according to Reuters. “For this reason, I say that Israel is a terrorist state, and its acts are terrorist acts.”

The conflict between Israel and Hamas escalated last Wednesday after an Israeli airstrike killed the terror group’s military commander, Ahmed Jabari.

CBS News reports 87 Palestinians, 50 of them civilians, have been killed in the six-day conflict so far.

Hamas is demanding Israel stop its five-year blockade of the Gaza Strip in order to get a cease-fire deal done.

The White House says Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called President Barack Obama Friday to provide an update on the situation. Netanyahu expressed appreciation to Obama and the American people for U.S. investment in the Iron Dome rocket and mortar defense system, which has been used to defend Israel against rocket attacks from Gaza, saving many Israeli lives, the White House said.

Obama reiterated U.S. support for Israel’s right to self-defense and discussed possible ways to scale back the conflict, the White House said. It did not offer specifics.

Separately, Obama called Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi on Friday and praised Egypt’s efforts to ease tensions in the region, the White House said. Obama expressed hope that Egypt’s efforts would be successful, officials said.

In both calls, Obama expressed regret for the loss of Israeli and Palestinian civilian lives and underscored the importance of resolving the situation as quickly as possible.

Obama also spoke with the Israeli and Egyptian leaders last Wednesday.

Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak called Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Friday during Panetta’s flight from Bangkok to San Francisco as he returned to the U.S. from an Asia-Pacific tour, a senior Pentagon official said. In their second phone conversation this week, Barak briefed Panetta on the situation with Gaza and the prospects for de-escalation of the violence.

Militant groups have staged rocket attacks against Israel, which has responded by assassinating the military chief of the ruling Hamas militant group and conducting dozens of airstrikes on suspected rocket-launching sites and other Hamas targets in Gaza.

(TM and © Copyright 2012 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 12:15:53 PM »
so you would involve the US in another war like situation? ok got it. What about just staying the fuck out of the conflict.

Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood get funded by Iran and all the other sand ni@@er countries..Hamas has no chance against Israel..if Israel invades all Arab countries will intervive to help Hamas...thus starting world war 3...

staying out of will do nuthing than put us in a defensive stance when the sand ni@@ers attack and most portantly russiam....we need to be in the ofensive and defensive..true war is won playing both sides...this is were democrats and repub differ in war..one will wait until something starts and inevitably then help or the other plays the bully role and let's it be know he won't be messesd around with

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 03:01:54 PM »

So you would invade palestine?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 03:09:17 PM »
So you would invade palestine?

Where is this country?

It's not any map I've seen.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 03:13:13 PM »
Where is this country?

Trust me its there.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 08:51:01 PM »

of coiurse he cares...but you're right..he's not going to help them..why should he???...we don't need to be pulled into another war right now

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 08:52:26 PM »
Where is this country?

its in the minds of the Palestinians...thats good enough....thats why they are willing to die for it

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 08:53:16 PM »
Trust me its there.

agreed...as I said...the Palestinains know its there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 08:57:44 PM »
agreed...as I said...the Palestinains know its there
'

Did you cry at the pic of O-94er at the seder? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 09:22:44 PM »
'

Did you cry at the pic of O-94er at the seder? 

you are hilarious...I'm sure you did :'(