Author Topic: CNN Breaking News  (Read 5735 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: CNN Breaking News
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 09:24:11 PM »
Hillary would be gangsta is she ran..she has so much experience she would be unbeatable....plus Obama would let her use his organization and donors..and Bill will go full steam ahead with fire in his eyes to get Hillary elected.....no way he will let Hillary lose again

the clintons wouldn't have to worry about their political connections - win in 2016, or retire. 

Bill would be a MACHINE.   And I think americans would be nostalgic too - you know they still love bubba.  "One last Clinton Term"... a lot of people would buy into that.  People vote for personalities... imagine the grandmotherly hilary, fresh off a makeover and 2 years' rest... Clinton is suddenly that wise grandfather with the big smile who used to chase tail.

The repubs will bloody each other, bouncing between "we love amnesty" to "landmines on the border".
"War on women" won't go anywhere.  Just wait til hilary says "No republican will tell me what to do with my body" - holy crap, pwning major right there.

If hilary doesn't run, then the 2016 race is wide open for repubs.  If she does?  I think jeb might sit that one out too.  He's too smart.  He was wise enough to sit out 2012, as was huck, rudy, and others.  They were right.   Hilary might be tougher to beat than a 2012 obama woudl be...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 09:31:35 PM »
the clintons wouldn't have to worry about their political connections - win in 2016, or retire. 

Bill would be a MACHINE.   And I think americans would be nostalgic too - you know they still love bubba.  "One last Clinton Term"... a lot of people would buy into that.  People vote for personalities... imagine the grandmotherly hilary, fresh off a makeover and 2 years' rest... Clinton is suddenly that wise grandfather with the big smile who used to chase tail.

The repubs will bloody each other, bouncing between "we love amnesty" to "landmines on the border".
"War on women" won't go anywhere.  Just wait til hilary says "No republican will tell me what to do with my body" - holy crap, pwning major right there.

If hilary doesn't run, then the 2016 race is wide open for repubs.  If she does?  I think jeb might sit that one out too.  He's too smart.  He was wise enough to sit out 2012, as was huck, rudy, and others.  They were right.   Hilary might be tougher to beat than a 2012 obama woudl be...

I can see your scenario happening......but if Hillary does sit out then I see Jeb Bush jumping in there because his name recognition is so huge how can he not???.....the question would be whether the public would hold his brother, W, against him......The Bushes have Donors and influence up the ass and Jeb is perceived to be smarter than W......put him in a group with Palin, Rubio, Cain, Santorum, Newt...and its no contest hands down

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »
dick morris says a landslide coming ;D

It would have been if the election was legit.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2012, 10:29:38 PM »
It would have been if the election was legit.

Joe... Please stop with this ridiculousness.

The Fucking Election was as legit as ANY other election in history.

This is a disgusting habit from losers... To instantly cry foul and start bitching.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2012, 10:40:23 PM »
Joe... Please stop with this ridiculousness.

The Fucking Election was as legit as ANY other election in history.

This is a disgusting habit from losers... To instantly cry foul and start bitching.

Sorry Tu, but this was just too "in your face" and blatant.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2012, 10:41:16 PM »
Sorry Tu, but this was just too "in your face" and blatant.

How so?

What was so "blatant" about it? The fact that he won the popular vote?

What is so "In your face" that you see it as some "sign" of a rigged election?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2012, 10:58:40 PM »
That's Coach's 'Thing' for the next 4 years. He needed a hook quick after his beloved party was found wanting BADLY .... well, since 2008. So 'fraud' will do nicely. That's the only explanation that Obama won. Fraud. Never mind a GOP ticket so bad it'll sour milk from 50yards away.

Excuses. One day Joseph, when you're a big boy (no pun), you'll come to the realisation that your excuse are your own and nobody is interested in listening to them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2012, 04:45:39 AM »
Hillary would be gangsta is she ran..she has so much experience she would be unbeatable....plus Obama would let her use his organization and donors..and Bill will go full steam ahead with fire in his eyes to get Hillary elected.....no way he will let Hillary lose again

Bill wants some fat interns again. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2012, 05:19:36 AM »
Bill wants some fat interns again. 

nothing wrong with that ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 05:21:20 AM »
Turn on FOX NEWS everybody....BREAKING NEWS.......Karl Rove still thinks Mitt can win Ohio :D :D :D