Author Topic: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?  (Read 36018 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2012, 04:55:37 PM »
Good they were defending their land. 

Furthermore, the very  first massacre was perpetrated by Indians in the British colony Jamestown, in Virginia in 1622. They slaughtered 347 white men, women and children on that occasion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2012, 04:57:04 PM »
Good they were defending their land. 

No they weren`t.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2012, 04:57:36 PM »
No they weren`t.

lol 'british colony' not defending their land. HMMM wait let me rewind what I just said.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2012, 04:58:01 PM »
On message forums it is.  In universities and the workplace, not a chance......unless you want to be expelled, demoted, or fired for being critical of Israel(and thus, being labeled an anti-semite).

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2012, 04:58:56 PM »
I am in the 1%  ;D  Im not a Jew and I don't live in the US anymore. Got tired of paying 35% taxes seeing it go overseas to places like Israel.  I pay a flat 15% tax in the country i am now a citizen of.  My new country spends 80 billion on defense and could stomp the US... And will in the next year when the US collapses.  Good Luck... Maybe Israel will send aid to you when you have nothing.

::)

Take responsibility for your own inadequacy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
Native Americans were for the most part, savages.  Especially if you read history without bias.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2012, 04:59:39 PM »
I am in the 1%  ;D  Im not a Jew and I don't live in the US anymore. Got tired of paying 35% taxes seeing it go overseas to places like Israel.  I pay a flat 15% tax in the country i am now a citizen of.  My new country spends 80 billion on defense and could stomp the US... And will in the next year when the US collapses.  Good Luck... Maybe Israel will send aid to you when you have nothing.

You aren`t in the 1 percent. 

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »
lol 'british colony' not defending their land. HMMM wait let me rewind what I just said.

Nothing personal but you don't seem very smart and tend to brutally go in circle...
®

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2012, 05:00:32 PM »
Remember what your Dad said, kids? "Never discuss polictics or religion".

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2012, 05:00:40 PM »
Yeah when natives killed Settlers they were not defending their land even though they were trying to STEAL their land.

No they weren`t.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2012, 05:00:43 PM »
IRONY:

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2012, 05:03:10 PM »
We invaded iraq because Sadam started trading Oil in Euros.  Same reason why we bombed Libya earlier this year.  China now has all the Russian and Saudi Oil contracts and told the US to get fucked and will start selling Oil in Gold and other currency's and will not accept US Dollars... This happened on Sept 13th...  Game-Set-Match, RIP USA.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2012, 05:04:01 PM »

TROLL.  What we have here is a white man masquerading as some dirt-scrubbing Third-Worlder from a shithole Muslim country that in his spare time knocks out dudes with a roundhouse kick to the face.

Gimme a break.  When is this America-hating, Jew-hating, European-hating mongrel going to be banned?

Dude probably doesn't even lift  :P

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2012, 05:04:40 PM »
For those of you that do not know how Israel was created...

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2012, 05:08:30 PM »

Look how happy clinton is around MKO members:

[/quote]

She just got new batteries installed in her "little friend"

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2012, 05:10:35 PM »
Some would not consider Hamas a terrorist group.

Yeah, Jimmy Carter would not consider Hamas a terrorist group.

So, there's your "cool"........now go club a wild rabbit.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2012, 05:11:47 PM »
Yeah when natives killed Settlers they were not defending their land even though they were trying to STEAL their land.

Wrong again. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2012, 05:13:44 PM »
well the reason the british gave palestine was as described with the belfourd declaration to the rothchilds. They funded the british war efforts.

Many people don't know that the zionist jews went to the ottomans FIRST trying to bribe them to sell palestine. Ottomans were in debt and were struggling in their war efforts. Imagine palestine was sold and how the world would be VERY different have the zionist jews funded the ottomans and NOT the british!

Many people don't know about this ;)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2012, 05:21:24 PM »
^Well Israeli politicians have threatened to not only wipe out the middle east but europe as well with nuclear weapons (between the lines as they hinted). They even threatened to nuke Russia. They are viscous evil on this earth.

No outrage over such threats.

They have and keep saying outrageous things on top of various outrageous things they get away with doing.

No international cry or outrage over it. They keep getting away with it. The world is waking up though.

That's why israeli lobbies and organizations are working on OVER DRIVE. They litterally PAY people to troll the internet with pro-israeli propaganda crap.

The people are finding the truth so they spend BILLIONS on deception, not just weaponery.

No sane person wants to live in a muslim country. Your "culture" is disgusting. Your points are invalidated based upon what you represent as a person.
Trans Milkshake.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »
Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with Israel?

Idiot.....do they not have the right to defend themselves? Israel holds no discrimination against Muslims, the have a huge population of Muslims. Go anywhere else in that region if you're a Jew or Christian and you're dead. They hate the west and anything that resembles freedom.  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2012, 05:22:58 PM »

No sane person wants to live in a muslim country. Your "culture" is disgusting. Your points are invalidated based upon what you represent as a person.

lol non muslim melt down.

I lived amongst muslims and arabs while a christian.

It's actually a beautiful culture and beautiful people with amazing hospitality.

I am not an arab broseph.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2012, 05:23:42 PM »
Idiot.....do they not have the right to defend themselves? Israel holds no discrimination against Muslims, the have a huge population of Muslims. Go anywhere else in that region if you're a Jew or Christian and you're dead. They hate the west and anything that resembles freedom.  

lmao another result of western brainwashing.

Oh brrrrrrrrr I was sooooooo threatened by Mozzzlemz while living there. Their scaryyyy eyes just like ali baba!!!!!!! My poor white self, I had to hide and and ... and i had to wear towel head wrappings to feel safes!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2012, 05:25:19 PM »
lmao another result of western brainwashing.

Oh brrrrrrrrr I was sooooooo threatened by Mozzzlemz while living there. Their scaryyyy eyes just like ali baba!!!!!!! My poor white self, I had to hide and and ... and i had to wear towel head wrappings to feel safes!

Maybe you should go back. Oh yeah, tell them you're Christian while you're at it. let me know how that goes..oh wait, you won't be able too.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2012, 05:25:36 PM »
Ah since the 70s the arabophobia has been on overdrive.

It's funny that up until the 90s most 'arabs' in movies had JEWISH accents ha ha ha ha.... like my name ACCHHHHHHHHHMED because ignorants will believe whatever they are told :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2012, 05:26:06 PM »
Maybe you should go back.

I did actually :D My uncle even lived 30 years amongst arabs, still not a muslim though.

I definetely plan to get the hell off this isolated shithole island known as north america. I have family all over M-E. I am thinking saudi or qatar. Wife likes UAE but I don't like it.

I loved Libya, but alas nato bombed the country to dust... My uncle went back recently and he said things are NOT as bad as the western media makes them out to be, post nato war. However nato still fucked up the majority of the country.

Wouldn't live in Egypt, too crowded for my taste.

My uncle also has an appartment in Tunisia, but things are not 100% stable as yet. Tunisia was quite beautiful too... I LOVE the white and blue houses...

Westerners have NO IDEA.. what a real house is... until they visit arab countries. We have tiny matchbox wooden houses that cost half a milloin dollars wtf?

In qatar doha they have some sick gyms too. Of course gear is over the counter too :) What arab countries have ALOT OF, is pharmacies and cell phone stores lmao and no taxes... the money you earn is your money.