Author Topic: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?  (Read 36072 times)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Re: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?
« Reply #225 on: November 20, 2012, 10:52:06 AM »
Hamas shoots a few hundred missiles into Israel.  Israel has air-raids alarms, bomb shelters and anti-missile systems in place to minimize the damage.  Israel knows this is going to happen and they plan for it.

Eventually, Israel fires back and kills Arabs in Gaza.  Hamas does not have any bomb shelters or alarms.   I believe Hamas wants casualties in order to show the world how horrible Israel is.  

So Israel ends up with few casualties and about 20% of its people sitting in bomb shelters.

Gaza ends up with 100-300 dead -- much more than Israel.  

Israel knows that the missiles will eventually stop.  But they also know that Hamas will continue to stockpile longer range and more powerful missiles for the future.  Israel knows that eventually they will be attacked by Hezbollah from the north and Hamas from the south.  There is little they can do about it.

That is the sad reality.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #226 on: November 20, 2012, 10:55:13 AM »
anyone here who supports terrorism in any form is an idiot. The most who support this here have no experience other then mouthing off here.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #227 on: November 20, 2012, 10:56:19 AM »
how did the US fuck up Iraq? so you are saying before Desert storm it was humanitarian?

Before US scum came to Iraq, gulf war and gulf war 2. Iraq was one of the most prosperous countries in the M-E.

How do I know? My father used to work on contracts in Iraq, alongside US companies, Russian companies, German companies, Former-Yugoslavian companies, Turkish companies. Lots of infrastructure projects, etc... He used to be there in the 80s for that matter during even the Iraq-Iran war. Could see the rockets flying and conflict live.

I also used to happen to have a lot of christian Iraqi friends and they used to heavily despise the US and talk about how their countries was destroyed (since the first gulf war).

My father's description of Iraq were like the Iraqi's description. From the airport, to the roads, to the buildings, parks, schools. Etc... one of my girlfriends was an Iraqi Christian too back in high school too. She used to talk about how Iraq was in the 80s, then how it was fucked up in the the gulf war.

Then of course we come to the second gulf war which was recent history. I remember being in the anti-war protests. Millions of us world wide. The scum governments and military didn't care.

WMD? Fucking liars. Guess who gave them that intel? ISRAEL!

Oh and lets not forget Israel bombed Iraq in the 80s as well.

Israel doesn't want competition. It doesn't want INDEPENDENT powerful states in the neighbourhood. Iran is a very successful nation, totally independent of arabs and totally independent of the west. Hence it's a 'problem' for Israel.

Israel has 400+ nukes. They even kidnapped, tortured and imprisoned Vanunu who revealed the truth about Israel's nuclear program from the late 60s where they stole the nuclear material from the US.. or rather it was made to appear as stolen but given by the US to israel

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #228 on: November 20, 2012, 11:00:38 AM »
Before US scum came to Iraq, gulf war and gulf war 2. Iraq was one of the most prosperous countries in the M-E.

How do I know? My father used to work on contracts in Iraq, alongside US companies, Russian companies, German companies, Former-Yugoslavian companies, Turkish companies. Lots of infrastructure projects, etc... He used to be there in the 80s for that matter during even the Iraq-Iran war. Could see the rockets flying and conflict live.

I also used to happen to have a lot of christian Iraqi friends and they used to heavily despise the US and talk about how their countries was destroyed (since the first gulf war).

Maybe Sadaam's dumb ass shouldn't have invaded Kuwait. (Not even getting into his gassing the holy fuck out of innocents.) Just a thought.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #229 on: November 20, 2012, 11:00:48 AM »
jews are scumbags

but so are the muslims så let them bomb the shit out of eachother

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #230 on: November 20, 2012, 11:02:18 AM »
Maybe Sadaam's dumb ass shouldn't have invaded Kuwait. Just a thought.

You let him and gave him the go and intel to do it. You also armed him with chemical weapons.

America. Using people and destroying people for personal interest and gains.

Then you used a bullshit lie in congress about the 'little girl nurse' who was like what 12? LOL... And the bs story about hospital babies being thrown out of windows, etc...

I remember watching that LIVE on CNN over satellite while in Africa!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #231 on: November 20, 2012, 11:02:56 AM »

My father's description of Iraq were like the Iraqi's description. From the airport, to the roads, to the buildings, parks, schools. Etc... one of my girlfriends was an Iraqi Christian too back in high school too. She used to talk about how Iraq was in the 80s, then how it was fucked up in the the gulf war.

Then of course we come to the second gulf war which was recent history. I remember being in the anti-war protests. Millions of us world wide. The scum governments and military didn't care.

WMD? Fucking liars. Guess who gave them that intel? ISRAEL!

Oh and lets not forget Israel bombed Iraq in the 80s as well.

Israel doesn't want competition. It doesn't want INDEPENDENT powerful states in the neighbourhood. Iran is a very successful nation, totally independent of arabs and totally independent of the west. Hence it's a 'problem' for Israel.

Israel has 400+ nukes. They even kidnapped, tortured and imprisoned Vanunu who revealed the truth about Israel's nuclear program from the late 60s where they stole the nuclear material from the US.. or rather it was made to appear as stolen but given by the US to israel
well , well, well we are getting upset Islam boy. yes Iran is very succesful in brutality and opression..is this a succesful nation?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #232 on: November 20, 2012, 11:03:34 AM »
No one can match the US and Israel in brutality and violence. They are the world's champions.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #233 on: November 20, 2012, 11:04:11 AM »
You let him and gave him the go and intel to do it.
*Facepalm*

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #234 on: November 20, 2012, 11:24:14 AM »
No one can match the US and Israel in brutality and violence. They are the world's champions.

Quick question a_ahmed...why are the Hamas fighters or your so called people fighting against the Israel terrorisim hiding in civilian territory?...why is it nesecary to put civilians at risk?....can you please give me a good analysis on that....and explain to me how that is not a cowardly move...why not fight outside those regions..

Please note I do not like any innocent deaths...by any means..but when these Hamas fighters put them selves close to civilians and take advantage of the  ignorance of the community..how can the Israeli be called terrorist when infact the Hamas fighters purposely put themselves in this scenario as a means of defensive cover..

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: November 20, 2012, 11:29:13 AM »
Israelis have a code of conduct. Non-jews are less than animals and not human.

brutal posting of jew media

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #236 on: November 20, 2012, 11:52:31 AM »
well unlike you son i have seen a few things and not just a crazy mixed up kid like you.

Only an idiot like you can come up with something like this. I'm trying to feel sorry for you.  :-\

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #237 on: November 20, 2012, 12:00:54 PM »
Only an idiot like you can come up with something like this. I'm trying to feel sorry for you.  :-\
you are a little boy who knows fuck all so shut up.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #238 on: November 20, 2012, 12:03:15 PM »
you are a little boy who knows fuck all so shut up.

Wow you really hurt my feelings.  :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #239 on: November 20, 2012, 12:22:52 PM »
these jews in israel these nationalistic types must be the least pleasant people to be under imo, i think i rather be with al qaeda types then.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #240 on: November 20, 2012, 12:27:52 PM »
Wow you really hurt my feelings.  :D
well grow up son..see you are touching on a subject that is for men only and not little kids like you.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #241 on: November 20, 2012, 12:56:24 PM »
Quick question a_ahmed...why are the Hamas fighters or your so called people fighting against the Israel terrorisim hiding in civilian territory?...why is it nesecary to put civilians at risk?....can you please give me a good analysis on that....and explain to me how that is not a cowardly move...why not fight outside those regions..

Please note I do not like any innocent deaths...by any means..but when these Hamas fighters put them selves close to civilians and take advantage of the  ignorance of the community..how can the Israeli be called terrorist when infact the Hamas fighters purposely put themselves in this scenario as a means of defensive cover..

Hamas is the democratically elected GOVERNMENT of palestine. What do you mean why are they 'hiding in palestine'. It's THEIR land and they are the government

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #242 on: November 20, 2012, 01:29:02 PM »
Israel has 05 dead and 50 wounded

the other poor people have 150 dead and 1,000 wounded

is this even fair?

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #243 on: November 20, 2012, 01:40:49 PM »

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #244 on: November 20, 2012, 01:43:06 PM »
Hamas is the democratically elected GOVERNMENT of palestine. What do you mean why are they 'hiding in palestine'. It's THEIR land and they are the government

Ahmed..why are the militants of Hamas fighting a war in a defensive stance inside their own towns and cities...the stance you take during military action revelas a lot of not only the opponent but the plan on how the war will take place

Do you agree with the stance that the Hamas militants are taking?..the defensive stance of putting themselves within its own population to retaliate on attacks..why are they not fighting an offensive war?. Why are they putting their own people at risk..please cite how this stance is effective and when ever there is a unwanted death of a civilian who should not be involved the Israelis are the ones at fault and not the Hamas militans?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #245 on: November 20, 2012, 01:43:35 PM »
these jews in israel these nationalistic types must be the least pleasant people to be under imo, i think i rather be with al qaeda types then.

I watched that and posted it before, but of course the 1 minute short attention span of most on here did not allow themselves to watch it. EXCELLENT documentary by an israeli documentary director.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #246 on: November 20, 2012, 01:44:48 PM »
Ahmed..why are the militants of Hamas fighting a war in a defensive stance inside their own towns and cities...the stance you take during military action revelas a lot of not only the opponent but the plan on how the war will take place

I think you got confused what defense is. Since you are so used to America going to OTHER COUNTRIES and bombing them and then calling it 'defense'.

No different, Palestinians fight with what they can back at Israeli aggression. Even rocks if it's all they have. It's sad.

Do you agree with the stance that the Hamas militants are taking?..the defensive stance of putting themselves within its own population to retaliate on attacks..why are they not fighting an offensive war?. Why are they putting their own people at risk..please cite how this stance is effective and when ever there is a unwanted death of a civilian who should not be involved the Israelis are the ones at fault and not the Hamas militans?

Hamas is the GOVERNMENT of palestine. They live there, it's their land.

Israel labels palestinians as terrorists in their own land. Think much?

Blame the palestinian government for being in palestine WAIT WHAT?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #247 on: November 20, 2012, 01:47:06 PM »
  Great Doc

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #248 on: November 20, 2012, 01:47:45 PM »
Fucking terrorist shit. They hide and use terrorist tactics..not clever but are cowards.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #249 on: November 20, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »
well big man tell us what you have done. you know all about soldiering? I bet you do not know what it´s like to lose friends to terrorists or walked in a patrol in a hot area. Fucking pisser with a big mouth. you know what you kids make me sick with your fucking attitude. you son would not lace my shoes.

Poor brainwashed ex-soldier thinking he actually did something good.  Don't you realize you aren't freeing americans or keeping our country safe but instead are fighting a war for money and power for people that don't give one shit if you lived or died?

It's a shame that US soldiers are a pawn in a scheme made to beleive they are actually needed.

The US military today is nothing more than a jobs program.

Since when do military people have such big egos thinking they are special?  you are fucking high school drop outs who most likely would be unemployed or in prison but the military job program accepted you, gave you "special" training and strapped a gun to your hand in the name of FREEDOM  ::)  but in reality it was in the name of $$$$$$$$$$