Author Topic: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?  (Read 36273 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?
« Reply #250 on: November 20, 2012, 01:53:30 PM »
Well just because they don't have F16s, chemical weapons, cluster bombs, tanks, navy (israel even used boats to attack gaza in this war!)... doesn't make them a terrorist.

Palestinians use rocks and fire works as weapons.

Israel is the terrorist armed to the teeth by hundreds of billions of American welfare tax dollars.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #251 on: November 20, 2012, 01:57:35 PM »
Poor brainwashed ex-soldier thinking he actually did something good.  Don't you realize you aren't freeing americans or keeping our country safe but instead are fighting a war for money and power for people that don't give one shit if you lived or died?

It's a shame that US soldiers are a pawn in a scheme made to beleive they are actually needed.

The US military today is nothing more than a jobs program.

Since when do military people have such big egos thinking they are special?  you are fucking high school drop outs who most likely would be unemployed or in prison but the military job program accepted you, gave you "special" training and strapped a gun to your hand in the name of FREEDOM  ::)  but in reality it was in the name of $$$$$$$$$$
Guys who have served are men and that you will never be.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #252 on: November 20, 2012, 01:58:24 PM »
I think you got confused what defense is. Since you are so used to America going to OTHER COUNTRIES and bombing them and then calling it 'defense'.

No different, Palestinians fight with what they can back at Israeli aggression. Even rocks if it's all they have. It's sad.

Hamas is the GOVERNMENT of palestine. They live there, it's their land.

Israel labels palestinians as terrorists in their own land. Think much?

Blame the palestinian government for being in palestine WAIT WHAT?

Ahmed your going around my question....

I don't care about anything else than just this one point...if you know anything about warefare of the past and future you will know that location is a important matter..why are the militants of Hamas fighting and or protecting themselves from Israeli attacks using cover positions near civilian filled regions?..is this too hard to comprehend..I know its THEIR land..but why are they doing that..are militants of Hamas too stupid to realize that by doing that innocent people can get hurt...why are they not retaliating near desertered areas..do you not notice how Israelis army is not scarmbled thruout the city like the Hamas are doing...I does not take a rocket scientist to realize that when you do that, innocent people will get hurt..and when Hamas blames iisraelis for these deaths, I call that blasphemy and rather blame the Hamas for allowing such things to happen

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #253 on: November 20, 2012, 01:58:46 PM »
This just in DESPITE a truce. Israel broke the truce AGAIN. WHAT FILTH!

Talking 'peace' with israel is like talking hey I should jump off a cliff.

Israel does not want peace.

Every time a truce or peace is made with Israel they take advantage of the situation buy time and then start bombing Palestinians again. What evil!

Gaza pounded despite truce talks with Israel in Cairo

People in Gaza have been recovering belongings amongst the rubble

Gaza has come under renewed bombardment from Israel, as agreement on a ceasefire to end a week of violence remains elusive.

At least 20 Palestinians were reported to have been killed on Tuesday. Two Israelis - a soldier and a civilian - were killed in rocket strikes.

Earlier, Egyptian and Palestinian officials said a ceasefire would shortly be announced at talks in Cairo.

But Israel has said a deal is not yet done.

And late on Tuesday, a senior Hamas official, Izzat Risheq, said a deal might not be reached until the morning.

The Israeli military said its renewed artillery fire had targeted "two terror operatives" in the central Gaza Strip.

Israeli public support, could soon dry up if a ground invasion of Gaza took place”

Earlier, it had asked residents in villages around Gaza City to move to central areas for their own safety. Those killed in Gaza on Tuesday also included two journalists from a Hamas-linked TV channel.

Also late on Tuesday, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrived in Israel, in an effort to support moves towards a ceasefire.

She said she would work with Israel and Egypt on brokering a truce in Gaza "in the days ahead".

After late-night talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, she is due to travel to Ramallah in the West Bank and Cairo on Wednesday.

The Israeli army said about 150 rockets had been fired from Gaza towards Israel on Tuesday, and many had been intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome missile defence system.

It said one of its soldiers had been killed in the Eshkol area by a rocket - the first military fatality in the recent upsurge.

An Israeli civilian working for the defence ministry was killed by another strike in the Negev desert.

The latest flare-up began last week with the killing of a Hamas military leader. Israel says that assassination, and its subsequent offensive, aims to end rocket fire from Gaza.

Gaza's health ministry says at least 130 Palestinians, many of them civilians, have died since last Wednesday. Three Israeli civilians died last Thursday in the Israeli town of Kiryat Malachi.

Source: BBC

Of course BBC being a zionist troll does not tell the full story.

PressTV and RT were targetted as well and a few other international news agencies. They are trying to instigate fear into journalists so they do not report on israel's actions

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #254 on: November 20, 2012, 01:59:47 PM »
Ahmed your going around my question....

I don't care about anything else than just this one point...if you know anything about warefare of the past and future you will know that location is a important matter..why are the militants of Hamas fighting and or protecting themselves from Israeli attacks using cover positions near civilian filled regions?..is this too hard to comprehend..I know its THEIR land..but why are they doing that..are militants of Hamas too stupid to realize that by doing that innocent people can get hurt...why are they not retaliating near desertered areas..do you not notice how Israelis army is not scarmbled thruout the city like the Hamas are doing...I does not take a rocket scientist to realize that when you do that, innocent people will get hurt..and when Hamas blames iisraelis for these deaths, I call that blasphemy and rather blame the Hamas for allowing such things to happen

As if palestinians have tanks and can bulldoze down the israeli aparthaid wall.

Israelis have tanks and bulldozers. They bulldoze palestinian homes and its a SIEGE the longest siege in recent history. Gaza is under SIEGE by israel ever since Hamas was elected the government of Palestine.

Hamas has been trying to rebuild hospitals, schools, etc... but israel has repeatedly bombed cement factories, prevented building materials into gaza, etc...

They are isolated and that's what Israel has been doing for several years now

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #255 on: November 20, 2012, 02:00:07 PM »
  I was USMC   I know my place. NOT ALL of us are stupid pawns. As a human being, I feel sad for what Israel and the USA do to the World.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #256 on: November 20, 2012, 02:06:05 PM »

If you didn't have dumbass kids joining the military it would be a lot more difficult to have wars.

Trans Milkshake.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #257 on: November 20, 2012, 02:07:52 PM »
If you didn't have dumbass kids joining the military it would be a lot more difficult to have wars.

The kids are the ones voting to send themselves into conflict?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #258 on: November 20, 2012, 02:14:05 PM »
As if palestinians have tanks and can bulldoze down the israeli aparthaid wall.

Israelis have tanks and bulldozers. They bulldoze palestinian homes and its a SIEGE the longest siege in recent history. Gaza is under SIEGE by israel ever since Hamas was elected the government of Palestine.

Hamas has been trying to rebuild hospitals, schools, etc... but israel has repeatedly bombed cement factories, prevented building materials into gaza, etc...

They are isolated and that's what Israel has been doing for several years now

Ahmed you can't answer my simple question because I'm right..but you don't have the balls to be say the truth, instead you want to take a biased approach..my question required a simple yes or no..

If the Hamas gov cared so much about its people if would fight wars or protect themselves by alieanting its retaliation away from its people.I understand the fact that Israel has made its mistakes but the Hamas are to blame as well..the Israeli are 100 percent wrong for taking innocent life, but the Hamas tettorist affiliated militants are use their own people as cover..that my man is cowardly and understand that you are represeting these cowards..the videos you keep putting out are utterly ignorant and misreprenting the truth..your stupid youtube videos are terrorist linked and are a byproduct of modenr warefare..they are twting the truth..the real terrorist are the Hamas militants and not the palentinian people..the Hamas militants are throwing rocks from a house made out of glass..

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #259 on: November 20, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »
The kids are the ones voting to send themselves into conflict?

It doesn't matter, their choice facilitates conflict. If you join the military, surely it is in the back of your mind that there is a potentiality, that you are going to have to go to foreign lands and shoot people.

Most of the guys that i knew that joined the forces were high school drop outs. Donny being under the illusion that getting bossed around all of your life by another man is admirable is amusing.
Trans Milkshake.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #260 on: November 20, 2012, 02:20:37 PM »
The Hamas government is terroist linked and I hope to god you don't question this..I don't give 2 shits if they buld schools or cementaries..that dosent take away the fact that they are funded by terrorist groups..they take advantage of their own people by giving them gifts..is action is a bi product of communism..its the same as hitler with its own people..don't try to convice me that hitler was a decent man because he fed and nourshied his own people yet killed millions for that

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #261 on: November 20, 2012, 02:21:39 PM »
I don't give a shit about either side. They can wipr eachother off of the map for all I care.  Then the U.S. can come in and take whatever resources are left.  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #262 on: November 20, 2012, 02:22:38 PM »
Israel doesn't give a shit about peace. They would bomb and invade Gaza regardless. This invasion has been planned months ago.

Just as four years ago it came to light as well that it was a planned operation months prior to it happening. Last time they broke a truce by bombing a police station.

They can kill and bomb whoever they want and then say "oh it was the hchhhhhchchchaaaaaaamass sssss"

Just how American soldiers in Iraq were placing AK47s next to Iraqis and saying they were 'insurgents' and 'terrorists'

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #263 on: November 20, 2012, 02:26:05 PM »

Is that what you think?  So sad.  Turning boys into men.  Give me a break  ::)

Soldiers who fought in WWII were men, soldiers fighting in Iraq or Afganistan are not.  They are cowards fighting a bullshit war for a bunch or Bush assholes. 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #264 on: November 20, 2012, 02:26:45 PM »
Israel doesn't give a shit about peace. They would bomb and invade Gaza regardless. This invasion has been planned months ago.

Just as four years ago it came to light as well that it was a planned operation months prior to it happening. Last time they broke a truce by bombing a police station.

They can kill and bomb whoever they want and then say "oh it was the hchhhhhchchchaaaaaaamass sssss"

Just how American soldiers in Iraq were placing AK47s next to Iraqis and saying they were 'insurgents' and 'terrorists'
you talk big.. have you ever been in a war situation? not talking getbig.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #265 on: November 20, 2012, 02:28:39 PM »

Soldiers who fought in WWII were men, soldiers fighting in Iraq or Afganistan are not.  They are cowards fighting a bullshit war for a bunch or Bush assholes. 
mate i would punch your c*nt in if i had the chance.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #266 on: November 20, 2012, 02:29:43 PM »
you talk big.. have you ever been in a war situation? not talking getbig.

lol at american soldiers claiming they've been to war.  A war is not 1000 airplanes, billions of dollars in backing, 3 aircraft carriers, 1000 tanks, 200000 soldiers with top of the line armour and guns against a bunch of Iraqis with sticks and 1970 era AK-47s.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #267 on: November 20, 2012, 02:31:02 PM »

tell us all your knowledge ..where have you served? have you been in a conflict you little piece of shit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #268 on: November 20, 2012, 02:31:59 PM »
tell us all your knowledge ..where have you served? have you been in a conflict you little piece of shit.

There you go again.  Conflict.  Sleeping in a tent in the dessert eating out of a pop up Burger King is not conflict.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: November 20, 2012, 02:35:00 PM »
Both sides are to blame for the conflict, Israel has a right to defend itself, but has no right to go on building settlements to increase their territorial rights. They are the true aggressor, Palestinians shouldn't have to sit by peacefully why they continue to take more of their land, whilst the USA and the rest of the jew influenced world lets them.

In saying that the use of human shields as martyrs in the conflict by Hamas is cowardly, I realise they cannot fight the western war machine that is Israel in a traditional war, as they would be slaughtered and so here is teh conflict what are they to do. Israel should have stopped expanding settlements years ago if they were serious about peace, to think we can allow a people to occupy a land in modern times under the assumption God gave it to the Jewish people just shows how much of a mess this world of ours is in.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #270 on: November 20, 2012, 02:35:43 PM »
There you go again.  Conflict.  Sleeping in a tent in the dessert eating out of a pop up Burger King is not conflict.
you are a fucking maggot

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #271 on: November 20, 2012, 02:41:44 PM »
Both sides are to blame for the conflict, Israel has a right to defend itself, but has no right to go on building settlements to increase their territorial rights. They are the true aggressor, Palestinians shouldn't have to sit by peacefully why they continue to take more of their land, whilst the USA and the rest of the jew influenced world lets them.

In saying that the use of human shields as martyrs in the conflict by Hamas is cowardly, I realise they cannot fight the western war machine that is Israel in a traditional war, as they would be slaughtered and so here is teh conflict what are they to do. Israel should have stopped expanding settlements years ago if they were serious about peace, to think we can allow a people to occupy a land in modern times under the assumption God gave it to the Jewish people just shows how much of a mess this world of ours is in.
so a great post to end it here

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #272 on: November 20, 2012, 03:10:53 PM »
That people would actually try to argue that Israel has some kind of moral high ground just shows how powerful western media is.

The fact that since 1967 Israel has bulldozed tens of thousands of Palestinian homes and ran the inhabitants off the land is conveniently overlooked when our media labels Hamas as terrorists for apparently targeting civilians.

Israel has also moved more than half a million of it's own civilian population into the occupied territories in contravention of the 4th Geneva Convention. The International Court of Justice states that Israeli settlements are illegal. The UN has targeted Israel with 60 odd resolutions condemning them for the building of settlements and for their general inhumane treatment of Palestinians. Not a single nation on earth recognises the legitimacy of Israel's settlements.

So if Israel totally disregards the UN Security Council, International Law, the Geneva Conventions, why does anyone expect Hamas to follow any sort of code of conduct?
Whichever way you spin it Israel is the aggressor.

The only way I see an end to it is if and when enough people in the west start waking up to what is really going on, and like with apartheid South Africa enough pressure is put on our governments to isolate Israel economically and politically from the rest of the international community.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #273 on: November 20, 2012, 03:26:45 PM »

Bullshit.  Why can't the Jews take ownership for once.  It is either the Palestinians fault or both their fault but never their own fault.  The israelis decided to surprise attack the Hamas.  They started it and should take fault for it this time.

Donny, why the fuck are you so supportive of Isreal?  They only give a fuck about the USA because they use it as their own personal bank account.  What does the US get from Israel in return?  An ally?  Fuck that shit.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #274 on: November 20, 2012, 03:32:03 PM »
It's on and it's always been.
I've talked to a lot of folks over the last days and I'm positively surprised about the people's views and opinions on the currents issues.