Author Topic: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?  (Read 36076 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?
« Reply #325 on: November 21, 2012, 05:27:43 PM »
Well well, a bunch of ignorant western dudes talking baout 'what to do' with the middle-east. Perhaps don't get involved, don't fund any side, stay out of it would be a lot better for you and the whole world?

Case in point. Israel wouldn't be without western intervention. There would be no 'middle-east conflict' if it weren't for constant wars led by the US... and likewise with Israel.. well.. they are a shit starter with all of their neighbours and you arm them and fund them.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #326 on: November 21, 2012, 05:28:28 PM »
I stand in solidarity with the Palestinian people.

The only good Zionist is a DEAD Zionist.

That's pretty harsh son you cant mean it for real.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #327 on: November 21, 2012, 05:29:37 PM »
Well well, a bunch of ignorant western dudes talking baout 'what to do' with the middle-east. Perhaps don't get involved, don't fund any side, stay out of it would be a lot better for you and the whole world?

Case in point. Israel wouldn't be without western intervention. There would be no 'middle-east conflict' if it weren't for constant wars led by the US... and likewise with Israel.. well.. they are a shit starter with all of their neighbours and you arm them and fund them.
I don't see you over there crusading for the Palestinian cause.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #328 on: November 21, 2012, 05:33:07 PM »
I don't see you over there crusading for the Palestinian cause.

Does everything have to be about war, crusade, and murder for you? You're a sick guy you know that.

Remember the anti-war protests of pre-march and march 2003? I was quite involved in them. Were my efforts in vain? Perhaps, the dickhead government didn't listen did they? What were you doing? Going abroard to murder? I bet you were. Jack ass.

Not everything has to be about killing to make a difference. Psychopaths like you want to kill Muslims, the best wishes I can make for you is to get cancer so you feel a bit of suffering in your life, but it's not me who will do that. God will repay everyone justly in the end.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #329 on: November 21, 2012, 05:34:44 PM »
? Going abroard to murder? I bet you were. Jack ass.

Not everything has to be about killing to make a difference.

Oh teh ironing board

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #330 on: November 21, 2012, 05:35:14 PM »
Does everything have to be about war, crusade, and murder for you? You're a sick guy you know that.

Remember the anti-war protests of pre-march and march 2003? I was quite involved in them. What were you doing? Going abroard to murder? I bet you were. Jack ass.

Not everything has to be about killing to make a difference. Psychopaths like you want to kill Muslims, the best wishes I can make for you is to get cancer so you feel a bit of suffering in your life, but it's not me who will do that. God will repay everyone justly in the end.
How in the hell do you get murder from me saying that you seem to bitch an awful lot while not actually getting involved. Easy to bitch and moan for a cause from a half a world away.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #331 on: November 21, 2012, 05:36:30 PM »
How in the hell do you get murder from me saying that you seem to bitch an awful lot while not actually getting involved. Easy to bitch and moan for a cause from a half a world away.

How about dumb shits like you not go 'half a world away' into foreign lands that don't concern you. So then bitch and whine when the rest of the world hates you for your actions.

Not everyone is a killer like you. I happen to be anti-war. Must be a mozzlem conspiracy isn't it?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #332 on: November 21, 2012, 05:39:28 PM »
How about dumb shits like you not go 'half a world away' into foreign lands that don't concern you. So then bitch and whine when the rest of the world hates you for your actions.

Not everyone is a killer like you.
I've never killed anyone you dumb fuck. And I wasn't bitching and whining about the rest of the world hating us either, dumb fuck. How about you pay attention to conversation, or are you illiterate as well?
You were the one crying about the Palestinian cause, yet I don't see you over there doing shit.

So whats the deal? You care about it that much, but you don't care enough to actually do something about it? Or are you just too scared that some big bad Israeli might kill you?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #333 on: November 21, 2012, 05:42:01 PM »
I've never killed anyone you dumb fuck. And I wasn't bitching and whining about the rest of the world hating us either, dumb fuck. How about you pay attention to conversation, or are you illiterate as well?
You were the one crying about the Palestinian cause, yet I don't see you over there doing shit.

So whats the deal? You care about it that much, but you don't care enough to actually do something about it? Or are you just too scared that some big bad Israeli might kill you?

So your definition of doing something is killing huh? How am I not surprised dipshit. No wonder you are pro-israeli.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #334 on: November 21, 2012, 05:42:52 PM »

Not everyone is a killer like you. I happen to be anti-war. Must be a mozzlem conspiracy isn't it?

These statements make me laugh.

Didn't the people of Libya ASK for the US to help them overthrow Ghaddafi?

Didn't Kuwait ASK the US to kick Saddam out back in the 91?

Didn't the Shah of Iran WANT the US to help?

We don't just go around sticking our noses in shit... SOMEONE asks us for help and we help them.

We've  helped jewish, muslim, orthodox... you fucking name it and the US has helped their asses.

It's just easy and convenient to put a label on the US and call us meddlers or whatever else... but that's just being myopic.

We don't just show up... Someone fucking wants us there.

Even the Iraqis were HAPPY to have us overthrow Hussein... Only after some time when people whine and bitch about something do they turn on the US.

They are snakes and when you play with snakes, you get bit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #335 on: November 21, 2012, 05:45:41 PM »
So your definition of doing something is killing huh? How am I not surprised dipshit. No wonder you are pro-israeli.
What are you talking about?
English mothefucker, do you speak it?

No where did I say you need to go kill people. I asked why you aren't involved in the Palestinian struggle if you're care so much. You keep jumping around the question.

Are you too scared to go to Gaza? Or you just don't care enough, even though you have daily meltdowns about the issue on here? Which is it?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #336 on: November 21, 2012, 05:46:06 PM »
These statements make me laugh.

You shouldn't be laughing

Didn't the people of Libya ASK for the US to help them overthrow Ghaddafi?

Oh yes TV said so  ::)

Didn't Kuwait ASK the US to kick Saddam out back in the 91?
Yes tv said so and some bs '12 year old nurse' story about babies being thrown off hospital windows convinced smart fellas like you  8) LEGIIIITT!

Didn't the Shah of Iran WANT the US to help?

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHA

1953... history... read it. In case you didn't know.

Also hint hint:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution

We don't just go around sticking our noses in shit... SOMEONE asks us for help and we help them.

Actually yes you do :) That SOMEONE tha tasked you for 'help' in iran for example was not the iranians but the BRITISH which were the scum of the day at the time, they didn't like a democratically elected Iranian government NATIONALIZING their own resources (oil) and thus used the good ol' cia's help to install a dictatorship that was known as the Shah

OH THE IRONY:

Even the Iraqis were HAPPY to have us overthrow Hussein... Only after some time when people whine and bitch about something do they turn on the US.

Lmao  ::) Turd

Iraqis both Christian and Muslim hate your guts. Oh and trust me. I had a lot of Christian Iraqi friends in school... including a Christian Iraqi girlfriend. They hate you like there's no tomorrow.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #337 on: November 21, 2012, 05:47:13 PM »
You seem obsessed with killing and murder where there is none.

In case you're a bit slow. The US led wars of the last decade have cost over a million lives (not american but Muslim in the middle-east, east africa, north africa, near m-e asian)

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #338 on: November 21, 2012, 05:48:40 PM »
In case you're a bit slow. The US led wars of the last decade have cost over a million lives (not american but Muslim in the middle-east, east africa, north africa, near m-e asian)
I'm talking about your response to shockwaves posts

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #339 on: November 21, 2012, 05:51:19 PM »
You shouldn't be laughing

Oh yes TV said so  ::)
Yes tv said so and some bs '12 year old nurse' story about babies being thrown off hospital windows convinced smart fellas like you  8) LEGIIIITT!

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHA

1953... history... read it. In case you didn't know.

Also hint hint:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution

Actually yes you do :) That SOMEONE tha tasked you for 'help' in iran for example was not the iranians but the BRITISH which were the scum of the day at the time, they didn't like a democratically elected Iranian government NATIONALIZING their own resources (oil) and thus used the good ol' cia's help to install a dictatorship that was known as the Shah

OH THE IRONY:

Lmao  ::) Turd

Iraqis both Christian and Muslim hate your guts. Oh and trust me. I had a lot of Christian Iraqi friends in school... including a Christian Iraqi girlfriend. They hate you like there's no tomorrow.

You need to go back to school... The Shah ASKED the US to help him in the 70s to keep him from getting overthrown... We stayed out and what you have is the disaster that Iran is today.

So keep making up lies and be ignorant... Or better yet... Keep talking about TV.

I'm sure you get all of your information from some GREAT resources... Like out your ass.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #340 on: November 21, 2012, 05:54:13 PM »
I'll just let everyone laugh at your brainwashed/ignorant state... no need to respond.

I am baffled... but then not surprised.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #341 on: November 21, 2012, 05:54:40 PM »
I'll just let everyone laugh at your brainwashed/ignorant state... no need to respond.

I am baffled... but then not surprised.

::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #342 on: November 21, 2012, 05:57:34 PM »
If you're not retarded or don't want to look retarded and unretard yourself look for "Operation Ajax". It's pretty damn common knowledge man... unless you've absolutely never read anything about the middle-east...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #343 on: November 21, 2012, 05:59:25 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #344 on: November 21, 2012, 06:00:12 PM »
If you're not retarded or don't want to look retarded and unretard yourself look for "Operation Ajax"

HAHAHA!!! If you  claim I'm retarded, and YOU are the measuring stick... I'll be just fine.

Let me explain something to you so you will understand it... You are a hypocrite.

You live in your luxurious western country and then bitch about it and pretend that the countries in the middle east are better... That in and of itself means that YOU are too chicken shit to actually live in them.

It's cool though... It makes for a good laugh.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #345 on: November 21, 2012, 06:02:58 PM »
I asked why you aren't involved in the Palestinian struggle if you're care so much. You keep jumping around the question.

Are you too scared to go to Gaza? Or you just don't care enough, even though you have daily meltdowns about the issue on here? Which is it?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #346 on: November 21, 2012, 06:10:43 PM »
Clearly she was an arab, clearly she was a terrorist, clearly she was not white, clearly she wanted to kill people, clearly israel is not evil and clearly she is a mozzlem raghead:

You guys are douches of another kind

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #347 on: November 21, 2012, 06:13:51 PM »
Hey Assmed... go back and read my questions to you in this thread and stop being a coward... answer them honestly.
$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #348 on: November 21, 2012, 06:14:39 PM »

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #349 on: November 21, 2012, 07:48:02 PM »
These brainwashed 'white people'  don't understand the JEWS want to destroy them.