Author Topic: Var has gotten a bad rap!  (Read 4196 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Var has gotten a bad rap!
« on: November 19, 2012, 06:36:30 PM »
Misconception that var is crap.  I think it's a wonder drug for people like me (in my 30s, just trying to add 5-8 lean lbs)...    On week 4 right now of hg var at 100 daily and the results are amazing.  No change in anything in diet or training and scale reads 5 pounds heavier.   But more importantly, looks like there has been a gain of 20!   Dropped a little fat and muscles look much more full.
So far half way through the var only, no sides, hair is fine, no gyno, and slight increase of sex drive!   
you are gay.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Var has gotten a bad rap!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 06:58:54 PM »
I agree.  Anavar does what creatine claims.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 10:31:17 PM »
Var gives me some added strength. I like stacking anavar and winstrol tabs.problem with var is it is so expensive. I think Turinabol is just as good or better and way cheaper! so it is hard to pick wich one to use.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 09:22:31 AM »
both var and tbol are amazing. There's no doubt about that. Var can just be run longer. Tbol max 7 weeks after it seems to lose effectiveness for me. Same with hdrol (which is related to tbol but now banned)

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 12:59:31 PM »
both var and tbol are amazing. There's no doubt about that. Var can just be run longer. Tbol max 7 weeks after it seems to lose effectiveness for me. Same with hdrol (which is related to tbol but now banned)

Do you like Tbol? why it is populair?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 02:58:40 PM »
Solid gains... especially if you run high.. and u can run for 6-7 weeks no problem... after that i found it the gains stop.. ran it over a year and a half ago though... havent tried since i got back on trt just sticking to injectables for now and some var (in hopes of healing my rotator), so nothing crazy..

The pumps were ridiculous... like my arms would explode... and oh yes terrible lower back pumps... taurine was like candy...

Oh and no bloat.. unlike dbol..

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 11:37:16 PM »
Turinabol is better for the considering the price. Turinabol if it is high quality is like a between anavar  and dbol. I think I picked up more size on the british Dragon turinabol then the anavar I ran. I thought the pumps were worse on the anavar but I was stacking it with winstrol. I used a Tbol only cycle once, It still blew me up and there was no bloat. My nips did start hurting when I pushed the dose over 60mg. I still love anavar. it does give me nice strength gains. I have used it once without winstrol.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 05:41:26 AM »
Turinabol is better for the considering the price. Turinabol if it is high quality is like a between anavar  and dbol. I think I picked up more size on the british Dragon turinabol then the anavar I ran. I thought the pumps were worse on the anavar but I was stacking it with winstrol. I used a Tbol only cycle once, It still blew me up and there was no bloat. My nips did start hurting when I pushed the dose over 60mg. I still love anavar. it does give me nice strength gains. I have used it once without winstrol.

Did you mentioned  any hairloss with Turinabol? Is it true that turinabol is the most safest roid for your hairline because Tbol is not a dht and has a very low androgenic value?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 06:05:57 AM »
Misconception that var is crap.  I think it's a wonder drug for people like me (in my 30s, just trying to add 5-8 lean lbs)...    On week 4 right now of hg var at 100 daily and the results are amazing.  No change in anything in diet or training and scale reads 5 pounds heavier.   But more importantly, looks like there has been a gain of 20!   Dropped a little fat and muscles look much more full.
So far half way through the var only, no sides, hair is fine, no gyno, and slight increase of sex drive!   

That's cause not many people are willing to pay such a premium for a steroid when they can run others for much less and still not suffer any of the sides you mentioned. Even if you are prone to sides from other compounds theres drugs to counter them and when you add up all the costs they're still much cheaper than var.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 07:55:10 AM »
What's your best overall cycle with minimal sides?  Hair loss being the most important...
you are gay.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 08:19:02 AM »
What's your best overall cycle with minimal sides?  Hair loss being the most important...

Man....I just finished off some npp with a very very low dose of test and I responded really well to that. I know shut down is also a concern of yours and some people don't seem to bounce back so well after nandrolone so it may not be the best option for ya. At one point I went up to 225 mgs npp with 30mgs of test eod....which is the quite a bit of gear and experienced no hair loss. I did start getting a weird feeling in my nips when I went that high and I had to add caber like I mentioned in that other thread.

I would have kept going with that but I'm taking a lengthy trip somewhere that I can get test otc so I've since switched over to cyp with finasteride. Hair loss seems non existent so far but I have to mention I have been using a 5% minoxidil/azelaic acid mix I started taking when I was on the npp. I also put on emu oil on my scalp before applying the minox btw. I plan on cutting out the minox/azelaic acid mix simply cause getting stuff through customs in to some latin countries is a pain in the ass and I've been ordering that online. Hopefully with the finasteride and emu oil it wont be necessary. Will keep you updated on that...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 09:33:41 AM »
So maybe I can do 250 mg sustanon every third day, throw in letro eod and finasreride daily while I am on the test...
you are gay.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 09:51:50 AM »
So maybe I can do 250 mg sustanon every third day, throw in letro eod and finasreride daily while I am on the test...

Yeah but letro may be a little too strong you know...you want a little estrogen. Too much letro and you may start getting aches in your joints...happened to me before so I rather use arimidex if necessary.

That's a good starting point with test and you might be able to get away with more btw...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 11:07:38 AM »
Aromasin is another option

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2012, 11:45:32 AM »
Yeah but letro may be a little too strong you know...you want a little estrogen. Too much letro and you may start getting aches in your joints...happened to me before so I rather use arimidex if necessary.

That's a good starting point with test and you might be able to get away with more btw...

Ok, maybe arimidex 0.5 eod and how much finasreride?  1 mg eod, just to be safe?
you are gay.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 01:29:57 PM »
Aromasin is another option

Yeah...a lot of guys prefer this. I've yet to try this out myself.

Ok, maybe arimidex 0.5 eod and how much finasreride?  1 mg eod, just to be safe?

I'm running the finasteride at 1mg ed ....

Maybe it's the dht inhibition from the propecia, could be that my adex is weak, or that my prolactin is high after running npp but it seems like I need more than the standard .05 mg eod that people tend to use while on cycle with the adex so I had to bump it up to .5 mg ed recently.

A lot of factors to take into account and we all react differently so throwing random numbers wrt doses of gear and ancillaries never made any sense to me. Best thing to do imo is have everything you'll need on hand, start off your gear in the lower range and increase it accordingly.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 09:49:24 PM »
Did you mentioned  any hairloss with Turinabol? Is it true that turinabol is the most safest roid for your hairline because Tbol is not a dht and has a very low androgenic value?

I shave my head so I did not notice any hairloss. my scalp was itchier than usual though! seemed like I had a spot that itched almost daily. But that was when I pushed the dose up. It was more potent then they made it out to be, because my nips did get sore when I was at 60mgs. 40mgs was not doing much so I upped it and that is when I got a fews sides. My testes did seem tighter as well.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 05:39:07 PM »
End of week 6, no change in diet, working out a bit more, weight went from 226 to 235...  Very impressed with just var!   Basically no sides, just a little more tired actually, maybe cause my natural test levels are prob lower right now...
you are gay.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 09:48:41 PM »
lower test.. and toxicity from orals = lethargy..

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012, 02:55:24 AM »
End of week 6, no change in diet, working out a bit more, weight went from 226 to 235...  Very impressed with just var!   Basically no sides, just a little more tired actually, maybe cause my natural test levels are prob lower right now...

Hows the appetite on 100mgs?

Diet and strength?

before and afters would be nice (no homo)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 01:03:14 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about? bad rap from who?  It is a great drug and everyone knows that. The bad rap is the UG shit because you never know what you will get. the raws for var are very expensive so most UGers cut it with other crap.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 02:17:28 PM »

"Turinabol is better"....100% Agreed

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 03:23:23 PM »
I've heard it referred to as weak, but if it's real Var then it is a matter of dosage.

You need to run at least 60mg ED to see any real results with it. I've used it at 100mg a few times, i was very strong and felt great in the gym.

If you find a trustworthy source that sells it at a decent price it's worth every penny.

Tbol is a very similar result with a cheaper price. Easier to get legit Tbol and running 60mg is a great boost.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2012, 03:40:29 PM »
My appetite was just fine, maybe increased a little, but my strength was through the roof.  For instance, what I was struggling to do 8 reps with now I can do 12 and not even be tired, crazy shit.

In fact, I would say the results are similar to my last cycle of test 300 and deca 300, just minus the water weight.   Plus no need for any ancillaries on this var only cycle. 
you are gay.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 03:54:43 PM »
It's killer on cholesterol though... speaking of which.. we dont have many threads speaking of supps and ancilliaries for liver, heart, bp, cholesterol, etc... I think I'm going to create a thread...