Author Topic: Mark Whalberg blinded a Vietnamese Man and Chased Negros  (Read 10751 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Mark Whalberg blinded a Vietnamese Man and Chased Negros
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2012, 06:25:55 PM »
Mark is playing a bodybuilder in a movie.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2012, 07:44:44 AM »
that was before the arms were that big.. Maddy...trust me Gregg was a good athlete in his youth..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2012, 09:05:14 AM »
that was before the arms were that big.. Maddy...trust me Gregg was a good athlete in his youth..
he had a heck of a build no doubt,,,don't know what he was chasing from there...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 10:31:45 AM »
I remember Gregg Valentino  putting him down in a night club fight . Gregg was on top until MM 's friends piled on
lol serious? to bad it didnt get caught on film, would be fun to watch

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 12:14:44 PM »
Marky Mark is innocent. He was framed by The Funky Bunch.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 12:15:25 PM »
Wahlberg, a Boston Jewish bloodline pretending to be catholic Boston Irish in Hollywood. He even brings his kids to catholic churches to play the role. Hilarious!

Wahlberg was born in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, the youngest of nine children,[2] with siblings Arthur, Jim, Paul, Robert, Tracey, Michelle, Debbie (died in 2003 at age 44), and Donnie. Wahlberg's mother, Alma Elaine (née Donnelly), was a bank clerk and nurse's aide, and Wahlberg's father, Donald Edward Wahlberg, was a Teamster who worked as a delivery driver. His parents divorced in 1982.[3] His father was of half Swedish and half Irish ancestry, and his mother is of Irish, English, and French Canadian descent.[4] Maternally, Wahlberg is distantly related to author Nathaniel Hawthorne.[5] Wahlberg had a Roman Catholic[6][7] upbringing and attended Copley Square High School (but never graduated) on Newbury Street in Boston.

Yes, dude...Donnelly is a very Jewish name  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 12:45:15 PM »
Maybe that vietnamese man and negroes deserved what they got?

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 08:29:22 AM »
Valentino is a fucking liar...I read the story and his version of it...He said he put down Marks bodyguard as well...
And this was after Mark was famous...
1) No hollywood actor worth anything is going to get into a nightclub fight with a greasy dwarf Italian wanna be thug from Long Island...but more importantly...
2) I personally know someone who was there, including his bodyguard/personal trainer...And this is a guy nobody would fuck with...furthermore, he is a born again family man who would never engage unless it was for real; not with some loud mouth drunk dwarfs from LI...
Google "Bo Cleary"
LOL
Fucking retards from LI man...They have no idea
Too bad the hurricane didnt wipe out Valentino, Palumbo and Aids boy DA ( who is a JEW)   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 09:16:19 AM »
Valentino is a fucking liar...I read the story and his version of it...He said he put down Marks bodyguard as well...
And this was after Mark was famous...
1) No hollywood actor worth anything is going to get into a nightclub fight with a greasy dwarf Italian wanna be thug from Long Island...but more importantly...
2) I personally know someone who was there, including his bodyguard/personal trainer...And this is a guy nobody would fuck with...furthermore, he is a born again family man who would never engage unless it was for real; not with some loud mouth drunk dwarfs from LI...
Google "Bo Cleary"
LOL
Fucking retards from LI man...They have no idea
Too bad the hurricane didnt wipe out Valentino, Palumbo and Aids boy DA ( who is a JEW)   

A "born again family man" Is this equivalent to a "born again christian" like Coach? :/
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2012, 09:21:39 AM »
Maybe that vietnamese man and negroes deserved what they got?

lol

GoneAway

• Getbig V

MikMaq

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2012, 09:57:49 AM »
The value of being a narcissist no matter what fucked up shit you do, your always forgiving to yourself.
This guy might be on to something.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2012, 11:41:32 AM »
like anything he says, he was great in his own mind. He was so great, that at 40something, he could only pull 17 yr old Dominican girls

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2012, 11:54:12 AM »
Marky Mark is a good man, definitively deserves honorary getbigger status.

Anyone want to second that motion?   
Damn right. Dudes series on HBO are great. He has some muscles, lot of hoes and a fat bank account, so he is GB status for sure. Fuck the haters.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2012, 01:22:35 PM »
Wahlberg was born in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, the youngest of nine children,[2] with siblings Arthur, Jim, Paul, Robert, Tracey, Michelle, Debbie (died in 2003 at age 44), and Donnie. Wahlberg's mother, Alma Elaine (née Donnelly), was a bank clerk and nurse's aide, and Wahlberg's father, Donald Edward Wahlberg, was a Teamster who worked as a delivery driver. His parents divorced in 1982.[3] His father was of half Swedish and half Irish ancestry, and his mother is of Irish, English, and French Canadian descent.[4] Maternally, Wahlberg is distantly related to author Nathaniel Hawthorne.[5] Wahlberg had a Roman Catholic[6][7] upbringing and attended Copley Square High School (but never graduated) on Newbury Street in Boston.

Yes, dude...Donnelly is a very Jewish name  ::)

His father was Jewish...Don't believe the whole Swedish, Irish ancestry. But they are playing the Irish card.  I believe Howard Stern once made a statement on his show when Wahlberg was a guest about Wahlberg being Jewish and they both kinda smirked and joked it off. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012, 01:29:32 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2012, 01:52:27 PM »
Back in like 2008, Mark Whalberg was on the Jimmy Kimmel show and Jimmy showed him an SNL clip with Andy Samberg being Mark Whalberg in "talk to animals" skit. Mark was sick of talking about the skit which he obviously doesn't like. He told Kimmel when he see's Samberg, he is going to punch him in his big Jew nose. Jimmy being Jewish laughed and everyone on the web picked up the big Jew nose comment and it was about to got viral when all of a sudden the words "big Jew nose" were edited out to "big fucking nose" and then edited again to "fucking nose".

Anyone else in Hollywood who supposedly wasn't Jewish would have been fcked for making a statement like that on TV. But the media just changed the words around and Mark Wahlberg's career actually never slowed down. So how could a supposed "non Jew" like Mark Whalberg feel so comfortable making a statement like he did on Kimbel and not be reprimanded for it?

The answer has to be that Whalberg himself is an AlienJewish. That's why the big Jew nose comment is being covered up for him and Whalberg just keeps on trucking. While guys with actual talent in the industry like Mel Gibson are basically black balled.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2012, 02:42:49 PM »
Back in like 2008, Mark Whalberg was on the Jimmy Kimmel show and Jimmy showed him an SNL clip with Andy Samberg being Mark Whalberg in "talk to animals" skit. Mark was sick of talking about the skit which he obviously doesn't like. He told Kimmel when he see's Samberg, he is going to punch him in his big Jew nose. Jimmy being Jewish laughed and everyone on the web picked up the big Jew nose comment and it was about to got viral when all of a sudden the words "big Jew nose" were edited out to "big fucking nose" and then edited again to "fucking nose".

Anyone else in Hollywood who supposedly wasn't Jewish would have been fcked for making a statement like that on TV. But the media just changed the words around and Mark Wahlberg's career actually never slowed down. So how could a supposed "non Jew" like Mark Whalberg feel so comfortable making a statement like he did on Kimbel and not be reprimanded for it?

The answer has to be that Whalberg himself is an AlienJewish. That's why the big Jew nose comment is being covered up for him and Whalberg just keeps on trucking. While guys with actual talent in the industry like Mel Gibson are basically black balled.

Hey my man, it was publicity stunt to promote his movie Max Payne, his was on SNL that exact week and he did a sketch with samberg.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2012, 07:03:26 PM »
While guys with actual talent in the industry like Mel Gibson are basically black balled.

Gibson is back making movies.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2012, 08:10:48 PM »

Bob
all lies

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2012, 08:15:42 PM »
Hey my man, it was publicity stunt to promote his movie Max Payne, his was on SNL that exact week and he did a sketch with samberg.

I've heard that Lorne Michaels(creator of SNL) made some phone calls and they basically made Whalberg kiss and make up with Samberg. So they just brought him on the show and made a nice nice.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2012, 08:18:01 PM »
Gibson is back making movies.

True but not to the extent he was. In fact, he lost some acting gigs for his out burst and many won't work with him now.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2012, 09:09:45 PM »
I've heard that Lorne Michaels(creator of SNL) made some phone calls and they basically made Whalberg kiss and make up with Samberg. So they just brought him on the show and made a nice nice.
I think it was a publicity stunt more then anything. Anyhow no big deal, i hear Max Payne was a flop anyway.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2012, 12:04:26 AM »
Who hasn't blinded a Vietnamese man and chased a negro?  People used to tease me in high school by calling me marky mark because I had a slight resemblance to him and I liked to chase negros.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2012, 12:26:03 AM »
Who hasn't blinded a Vietnamese man and chased a negro?  People used to tease me in high school by calling me marky mark because I had a slight resemblance to him and I liked to chase negro women.
Fixed?