Author Topic: Boxing Legend Hector Macho Camacho shot in the head.  (Read 10583 times)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Boxing Legend Hector Macho Camacho shot in the head.
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2012, 08:15:21 PM »
R.I.P.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2012, 08:35:31 PM »
I've been to San Juan PR a few times and it's true, they are just a bunch of negros, they just got dropped off from the boat first.  I went out to a night club one night after work, my company had offices there so I had to go there a few times to get the networks up and running, and on our way out we encountered a group of thugs looking to fight anyone who was white.  Not wanting to get shot we immediately made our exit and on the way out my co-worker got cut with a knife across his lower back, close to the kidney.  Maybe someone was looking to stab him and missed the mark with so much pushing and shoving going on, it wasn't bad though, just a nick really.

Those mongrals will just stop in the middle of the street and block traffic while they pull out some beers and start drinking.  No one pays attention to traffic signals, they make left turns from the right hand lane on red lights, blow through stop signs, no one has car insurance either because they are too poor to afford it so if you get in an accident you are fucked.

And they want to become a state of the US, what a fucking disaster that will be.  If you want evidence of how that will turn out, just visit Florida sometimes.

They do have good food though, nothing like some good ropa viaja with rice and plantains.  Most of the women are bat shit crazy and will kill you or try to if you break up with them.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »
Ahh, in due time.  Have you guys prepared yourselves for when your daughters last name will be Martinez?

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2012, 05:55:15 AM »
R.I.P Hector Camacho, great fighter

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2012, 06:47:37 AM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/boxer-hector-macho-camacho-dies-in-puerto-rico-112412

'Macho' Camacho dies in Puerto Rico

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO (AP)
Former championship boxer Hector ''Macho'' Camacho died Saturday at the hospital in Puerto Rico where he has been unconscious since he was shot in the face in an attack in his hometown.

THROUGH THE YEARS
Hector "Macho" Camacho had quite the high-profile career. Take a look at a few highlights.
Camacho went into cardiac arrest in the pre-dawn hours and he was then taken off life support and died shortly thereafter, said Dr. Ernesto Torres, the director of the Centro Medico trauma center in San Juan.

Camacho's mother, Maria Matias, said Friday night that she had authorized removing him from life support after his three sons had arrived from the U.S. mainland and had a chance to see their father for the last time. They managed to visit him before he died, said former pro boxer Victor ''Luvi'' Callejas, a longtime friend who has been acting as a family spokesman in recent days.

''The family destroyed,'' Callejas said outside the hospital.

Doctors had declared Camacho brain dead on Thursday. Matias had said she decided it was time for doctors to disconnect life support over the objections of the boxer's eldest son, Hector Jr., because there was no chance of recovery.

''I lost my son three days ago. He's alive only because of a machine,'' she said Friday night. ''My son is not alive. My son is only alive for the people who love him,'' she added.

Camacho was shot as he sat in a car with a friend, 49-year-old Adrian Mojica Moreno, who was killed in the attack. Police spokesman Alex Diaz said officers found nine small bags of cocaine in the friend's pocket and a 10th bag open inside the car.

Police reported no arrests and said investigators continued to look for potential witnesses. Capt. Rafael Rosa told reporters they were following several leads, but declined to say whether police had identified any suspects. He said very few witnesses were cooperating.

Hector Camacho Jr. decried the violence that grips Puerto Rico, a U.S. island territory of nearly 4 million people that reported a record 1,117 homicides last year.

DRUGS FOUND
Police in Puerto Rico say they discovered cocaine inside the car in which Hector ''Macho'' Camacho was shot and critically wounded.
''Death, jail, drugs, killings,'' he said. ''That's what the streets are now.''

Camacho's sisters have said they would like to fly Camacho's body to New York and bury him there. Camacho grew up mostly in Harlem, earning the nickname the ''Harlem Heckler.''

He won super lightweight, lightweight and junior welterweight world titles in the 1980s and fought high-profile bouts against Felix Trinidad, Julio Cesar Chavez and Sugar Ray Leonard while compiling a career record of 79-6-3. He knocked out Leonard in 1997, ending the former champ's final comeback attempt.

Camacho battled drug, alcohol and other problems throughout his life. He was sentenced in 2007 to seven years in prison on burglary charges, but a judge eventually suspended all but one year of the sentence and gave Camacho probation. He wound up serving two weeks in jail after violating that probation. A wife also filed domestic abuse complaints against him twice before their divorce.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2012, 07:18:10 AM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/boxer-hector-macho-camacho-dies-in-puerto-rico-112412

'Macho' Camacho dies in Puerto Rico

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO (AP)
Former championship boxer Hector ''Macho'' Camacho died Saturday at the hospital in Puerto Rico where he has been unconscious since he was shot in the face in an attack in his hometown.

THROUGH THE YEARS
Hector "Macho" Camacho had quite the high-profile career. Take a look at a few highlights.
Camacho went into cardiac arrest in the pre-dawn hours and he was then taken off life support and died shortly thereafter, said Dr. Ernesto Torres, the director of the Centro Medico trauma center in San Juan.

Camacho's mother, Maria Matias, said Friday night that she had authorized removing him from life support after his three sons had arrived from the U.S. mainland and had a chance to see their father for the last time. They managed to visit him before he died, said former pro boxer Victor ''Luvi'' Callejas, a longtime friend who has been acting as a family spokesman in recent days.

''The family destroyed,'' Callejas said outside the hospital.

Doctors had declared Camacho brain dead on Thursday. Matias had said she decided it was time for doctors to disconnect life support over the objections of the boxer's eldest son, Hector Jr., because there was no chance of recovery.

''I lost my son three days ago. He's alive only because of a machine,'' she said Friday night. ''My son is not alive. My son is only alive for the people who love him,'' she added.

Camacho was shot as he sat in a car with a friend, 49-year-old Adrian Mojica Moreno, who was killed in the attack. Police spokesman Alex Diaz said officers found nine small bags of cocaine in the friend's pocket and a 10th bag open inside the car.

Police reported no arrests and said investigators continued to look for potential witnesses. Capt. Rafael Rosa told reporters they were following several leads, but declined to say whether police had identified any suspects. He said very few witnesses were cooperating.

Hector Camacho Jr. decried the violence that grips Puerto Rico, a U.S. island territory of nearly 4 million people that reported a record 1,117 homicides last year.

DRUGS FOUND
Police in Puerto Rico say they discovered cocaine inside the car in which Hector ''Macho'' Camacho was shot and critically wounded.
''Death, jail, drugs, killings,'' he said. ''That's what the streets are now.''

Camacho's sisters have said they would like to fly Camacho's body to New York and bury him there. Camacho grew up mostly in Harlem, earning the nickname the ''Harlem Heckler.''

He won super lightweight, lightweight and junior welterweight world titles in the 1980s and fought high-profile bouts against Felix Trinidad, Julio Cesar Chavez and Sugar Ray Leonard while compiling a career record of 79-6-3. He knocked out Leonard in 1997, ending the former champ's final comeback attempt.

Camacho battled drug, alcohol and other problems throughout his life. He was sentenced in 2007 to seven years in prison on burglary charges, but a judge eventually suspended all but one year of the sentence and gave Camacho probation. He wound up serving two weeks in jail after violating that probation. A wife also filed domestic abuse complaints against him twice before their divorce.

the island has gone to complete shit.  this is a case where a banana republic could use a guy like castro.  forgot about being voted into statehood, as far as the usa goes. 

there was a day you dreamed about picking up a beautiful island girl (vs the loud mouth trash in new york) like Roselyn Sanchez (my avatar) or Lymari Nadal.

now, the streets are worst than caracas, venezuela.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2012, 07:32:35 AM »
Rest in peace champ

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2012, 07:51:47 AM »
that sucks, back in the 80,s he was a really good n entertaining fighter.rip
R

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2012, 07:54:52 AM »
what ever happened to Prince Naseem Hamed   ??? ???

He reminded me of camacho

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2012, 07:59:29 AM »
what ever happened to Prince Naseem Hamed   ??? ???

He reminded me of camacho

the clown fought one fighter, and guess what happen.

::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2012, 08:03:25 AM »
shame,,but shot at 50,,coke on ya get a life or end one which happened,,,

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2012, 08:11:05 AM »
50yr old X-world championship boxer , selling nickle and dime bags on the street , what a fucking loser

he would of made thousands more shipping HGH to America

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2012, 08:23:21 AM »
shame,,but shot at 50,,coke on ya get a life or end one which happened,,,

we don't know, if the hit was on his buddy, and he was in the wrong bar at the wrong time.  people don't always separate themselves from childhood friends, even when they are a bit dark.  

i can say camacho and ray leonard got me into boxing like shawn ray got me into bbing, as a kid.

in the end i hate to see one of my childhood boxing idols go out like this.

i'm not a person, who shot calls on the lives of others.  shit just happens for a reason.      

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2012, 08:29:43 AM »
we don't know, if the hit was on his buddy, and he was in the wrong bar at the wrong time.  people don't always separate themselves from childhood friends, even when they are a bit dark.  

i can say camacho and ray leonard got me into boxing like shawn ray got me into bbing, as a kid.

in the end i hate to see one of my childhood boxing idols go out like this.

i'm not a person, who shot calls on the lives of others.  shit just happens for a reason.      
good point,,he was exciting no doubt,,could have been wrong place wrong time,,,,

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2012, 08:51:20 AM »
when cocaine is near trouble always follows,trust me on that. thats the devils dandruff
R

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2012, 01:52:04 PM »
He died for you bitches

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2012, 06:01:25 PM »
It says he had a net worth of $100,000, THE BEEF would have thought HC would have many millions.

THE BEEF

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2012, 08:10:16 AM »
His nor Naseems charisma were anywhere near Billy Hardys. Billy Hardy had so much charisma Ali was jealous of him

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2012, 08:29:57 AM »
This was brought up during the weekend, his apology to Mike Tyson is hilarious, and seems to have vanished from pop culture -

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2012, 11:32:09 AM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2012, 03:39:51 PM »
RIP to him.
Was he selling cocaine?.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2012, 04:01:16 PM »

the island has gone to complete shit.  this is a case where a banana republic could use a guy like castro.  forgot about being voted into statehood, as far as the usa goes. 

there was a day you dreamed about picking up a beautiful island girl (vs the loud mouth trash in new york) like Roselyn Sanchez (my avatar) or Lymari Nadal.

now, the streets are worst than caracas, venezuela.
I don't know who more obnoxious puerto rican women or Brazilian women, I'll go with Brazilian they're dialect is uglier

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2012, 05:35:16 AM »
maybe it's just me, but i thought it was so so wrong that all the spanish cable channels were actually filming the guy being wheeled into and then carried into the hospital upclose!are you kidding me!

jeez, give it a rest, have some respect, i thought this was so utterly disgusting!

think about it your dying from a gunshot wound and some newstations are filming you with their cameras upclose on your blown out face and dying body as your being taken into the hospital!

don't these people ( news station, the execs, producers, directors, cameramen, reporters,etcetera) have ANY SHAME!!!!!!!! to me this is a represenation a microcosm of the media sickness in this world that THEY FEEL THE NEED TO FILM THIS AND THINK (PERHAPS THEY ARE RIGHT?) THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE THIS!?!

i even think it's immoral and wrong to film the guy upclose dead in the casket! give the man a dead man some fricking respect and his family privacy! what a world!

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2012, 05:33:22 PM »
Boriqua paramour funeral brawls are so uncouth.

Apparently, one Cynthia Castillo, who asserts that she was Camacho's sweetheart for "always" (she proceeds to say that she lived with him for three months -- not quite an eternity, but, hey, some paramours experience the passing of time differently than others), was booted from the solemn affair with a lot of hoopla and commotion.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2012, 06:32:30 PM »
Looks like the Bronx 

That's where he was shot.