Author Topic: Petition to temporarily ban a Ahmed  (Read 23259 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Petition to temporarily ban a Ahmed
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2012, 11:24:26 AM »
ahmed and I certainly disagree when it comes to our faith, but a ban?  I disagree with that. 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2012, 11:32:46 AM »
I say we should ban him because a lot of his posts are boring.  Also I wind up feeling sorry for his pedantic, awkward, low testosterone levels, ass. Not why i come to getbig.  

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2012, 11:53:52 AM »
actually, ive changed my mind. we need to ban the unemployed sonofabitch tito24. monster triceps and going for the fitness look and kai lives in a grapefruit are all well and good but the fucking xhamster posts are going to get someone fired for checking the G&O at work.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2012, 12:00:53 PM »
actually, ive changed my mind. we need to ban the unemployed sonofabitch tito24. monster triceps and going for the fitness look and kai lives in a grapefruit are all well and good but the fucking xhamster posts are going to get someone fired for checking the G&O at work.

That's your problem. You should work while at work, and nothing else.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2012, 12:11:01 PM »
Ahmed takes his white Muslim shit too seriously, but he's alright.

Getbig needs all kinds.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2012, 12:40:49 PM »
He reminds me of sharma

I get the same vibe. Bibobs slurps up his shit just like he did sharma's. Its a safe bet that they know each other offline. Both are pushing the islamic conversion agenda as well as trying to rile up the christian members in the religion board. The whole pretending to be white thing has already been done by team nasser. The swami pretended to be a white redneck until he was outed as being asian. Fuckmed is definitely not caucasian. All his posts spew venom in the direction of any caucasian. He rushed to join team nasser just as i expected he would.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2012, 12:41:35 PM »
The true GetBig tradition is to own someone off the board, not ban him or her.  Any manager knows that it is too much trouble to fire someone without first trying to make his life so miserable that he quits on his own.

Squadfather would have had this fellow off the board in a week.

~

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2012, 01:22:49 PM »
It's worse than that.  He is a white Canadian.  A radical Muslim convert.

I've notified CSIS for good measure. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2012, 01:32:21 PM »
A ahmed is young, and full of piss and vinegar, thinks he knows it all.

He's like an Arabian version of deceiver

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2012, 02:26:41 PM »
Ahmed is blowing up get big with his Hamas shit..taking it a little too serious and damaging getbig...

Chill out bro..smoke some weed
An underground petition has been started to ban "molugangi", or watever the fuck his name is.
!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2012, 02:32:13 PM »
That's your problem. You should work while at work, and nothing else.

You should get a real job... we could all stay off the internet if we just spent 2 hrs a day greeting people at Sam's.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2012, 03:50:35 PM »
He keeps the Religion board going with topics.  He's wrong about everything but he contributes.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2012, 04:14:42 PM »

I get the same vibe. Bibobs slurps up his shit just like he did sharma's. Its a safe bet that they know each other offline. Both are pushing the islamic conversion agenda as well as trying to rile up the christian members in the religion board. The whole pretending to be white thing has already been done by team nasser. The swami pretended to be a white redneck until he was outed as being asian. Fuckmed is definitely not caucasian. All his posts spew venom in the direction of any caucasian. He rushed to join team nasser just as i expected he would.

rotflmao "islamic conversion agenda"

actually there's a religion section, and we discuss religion in there. Clearly it's an 'agenda to convert everyone' lol.

As I've already restated a few times, I was a lurker on here, registered out of curiosity to find out who this "GH15" fella was, then lurked around without posting much, then saw a bunch of ignorant posts attacking Islam and Muslims. Responded. Have been responding since. This forum is very loose and filled with racist girls left and right. Whether it's against blacks or otherwise.

It's hilarious how people can make up legends and myths so quick. Well thanks for making me famous :) Apparently I posted pictures of myself that confirm I am not white on here (I didn't), apparently I am a hummus terrorist because I defend Palestinians who are clearly terrorists because their land is being stolen and they are being killed daily, and what else... apparently I'm a brown guy, african guy, black guy, arab guy.

Hi homeland insecurity. I'm scary and have vampire teeth just like count chokula. Clearly making me a brown  guy out to suck blood  ::)

Oh yes I also got actual death threats on here from the very start, a psycho mod started deleting my posts and the thread which was evidence of that.

Lets see.. I never advocate violence, instead others advocate violence towards muslims, even genocide against muslims, quite fascinating tales y'all got for me on here.

Thank y'all for a fan-thread.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2012, 04:15:21 PM »
I've notified CSIS for good measure.  

lol that's funny I have buddies who work there and in the RCMP. Say hi to them.

Quite hilarious how 'free speech' is limited to hate speech of Islam and Muslims :)

Speak about Israeli war crimes and you are clearly an "AYRAB LUVIN HOMOSEXUAL CARASSING TERRORIST LUVER BOY CAMEL JOCKEY!"

If I was bored, I could quote every single thread where death threats and violence was encouraged towards Muslims. You will find no quote of me ever advocating violence. Only being pissed off at actual violence, deceit, lies, etc... by western armies, in particular the US. Geez, you can't be white and be pissed at the mighty US can ya?

Oh and for the last time I'm neither Arab or Brown.  ::) European white. /thread I just happened to have lived amongst Arabs and while we're at it as a non-muslim at the time.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2012, 04:25:09 PM »

Oh yes and who is this dude you're accusing me of being now. Apparently at first I was accused of being samson/jag/24kt lmao.

Ah the internet... serious business.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2012, 04:44:43 PM »
You pansy a$$ motherf**k**s stop getting your panties in a bunch.

So it's A ok to call every Muslim a terrorist, yet when one speaks of the transgressions of the IDF acts of terrorism Jewery terrorist group - you are labelled anti-semitic?

F*ck that shit!

And fu*k you to anyone who thinks otherwise!

P.S. You speak of freedom of speech - only when it's convenient & one sided.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2012, 05:00:29 PM »

P.S. You speak of freedom of speech - only when it's convenient & one sided.

Better than never speaking about it at all.  There is no freedom in religion
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2012, 05:04:54 PM »
Better than never speaking about it at all.  There is no freedom in religion

::) Define freedom? Something you want to do that is considered not good by religion? Therefore religion is evil and not the thing you want to do?  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2012, 05:09:38 PM »
::) Define freedom? Something you want to do that is considered not good by religion? Therefore religion is evil and not the thing you want to do?  ::)

Equality.  You know like women being equal to men or homos having the right to marry. And of course intellectual freedom such as the right to seek knowledge even when it contradicts religous teachings.  Freedom from religious superstition.  You see, democracy is not a religous thing.  No where in any religious text is democracy even an after though.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2012, 05:10:56 PM »
Equality.  You know like women being equal to men or homos having the right to marry. And of course intellectual freedom such as the right to seek knowledge even when it contradicts religous teachings.  Freedom from religious superstition.  You see, democracy is not a religous thing.  No where in any religious text is democracy even an after though.

So basically the bottom line is, you consider 'freedom', or 'good' or 'right' what a mob of people decides. Brilliant standard. Mob rule. Heard that's good for you. If enough people decide to jump off a cliff and work to vote unanimously it must be a good choice. Well be my guest :)

Plus what's equality? How about divorce in the states? A man works his hard ass off his whole life, some gold digger hoe has children for him (to get his money), divorces, takes 50% of his life's work and then some.

Things are not as black and white awesome as you think.

Not everything is equal, not everything should be free, not everything is good just because you decide.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2012, 05:21:04 PM »
So basically the bottom line is, you consider 'freedom', or 'good' or 'right' what a mob of people decides. Brilliant standard. Mob rule. Heard that's good for you. If enough people decide to jump off a cliff and work to vote unanimously it must be a good thing. Well be my guest :)

Plus what's equality? How about divorce in the states? A man works his hard ass off his whole life, some gold digger hoe has children for him (to get his money), divorces, takes 50% of his life's work and then some.

Things are not as black and white awesome as you think.

Mob rule, no.  Black and white is the preview of religion.  Religion speaks in absolutes. Reason is adaptive, fluid and evolving.  Religion stands still and is stagnant. I'd take reason with all it's uncertainties over religion any day of the week.

A man who gets screwed in a divorce needs to accept that there is something wrong with him, his choices in women or both.  Stripping away a womans rights and forcing her to stay in a marriage is no substitute for a healthy relation. That is called slavery.

A

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2012, 08:18:44 PM »
Ahmed not once has he ever said anything bad about the Palestinian militants...not even a single bad thing..look, I think Americans and israelians have made mistakes...bigger..look at Obama, he's a mistake..but after all we have asked you, posed reasonable remarks with potential for a good debate over some of the bad things the Hamas have clearly done..you cannot ever speak bad of them...not even to say the have made mistakes..acting as such makes me believe alterior motives...now, I know for a fact Palestinians are not this stupid and all think like you..I am sure there are conservatives minded Palestinians who can argue about some negatives about their government...I can also bet ther are those who praise the government, yet will still say something bad they think the gov has done.the Hamas cannot be strategic in war..they have done a lot of cowardly war moves, acting very scared..hiding inside civilians during attacks is not an effective way to win people over..people are not that stupid...but you, cannot single handely say anything but praise of the Hamas and the Palestinians and absolutely everything they have done is right....Ahmed, you are not sending out the message you are working on effectively..whatever your ideals are..you are taking a very narssistic way of relaying a message..not considering others how they would analyze the messages..this proves you are a horrible leader and not able to clarify your objective effectivly to even consider brains whashing..which I know does exist.every leader knows how to move people...you are making your people look worse from the stance you take..it creates a negative indirect..you sounds like an amateur..instead of knowing how human phycology and understanding its rworks and understanding how to manipulate with simple words of seduction...you try to push a message very desperately and without remors..

Hope you learn a lesson..please stop what you are doing..become more of a people person and know how people judge ..and try again in a different board..maybe some stupid aol chat room for fat guys looking for dates

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2012, 08:21:01 PM »
An underground petition has been started to ban "molugangi", or watever the fuck his name is.

Benny ..you are a tool to leaders...you are the front line dumbass that believes everything..the men up top use people like you for free advertising...while they are eating caviar and cashing in checks, you are out in the streets earning them more money for free...

Tool

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2012, 10:03:19 PM »
Methinks the achmutt protests too much.

The guy who shows intolerance to other religions..gone on record to claim islam is superior to any other religion and is contantly looking the other way when muslim attrocities are brought up is now weeping because he has been exposed as a horses ass. No surprise that no one believes his attempts to pretend that hes white.

Time to get that saddle achmutt. You've been letting that pedo leader of yours ride you bareback.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
T