Author Topic: Tea Bag Moron finally admits that he is a LOSER  (Read 1435 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Tea Bag Moron finally admits that he is a LOSER
« on: November 21, 2012, 08:42:28 AM »
Allen West finally concedes defeat in Florida congressional race two weeks after election
The outspoken Tea Party-backed Republican trailed his opponent by more than 2,000 votes after latest expanded recount.
BY KRISTEN A. LEE / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012, 9:25 AM

Florida Rep. Allen West, the Tea Party-backed Republican whose fiery rhetoric made waves during his single term in Congress, conceded his seat to Democrat Patrick Murphy on Tuesday, acknowledging that contesting the election was unlikely to lead to his victory.
"For two weeks since Election Day, we have been working to ensure every vote is counted accurately and fairly. We have made progress towards that goal, thanks to the dedication of our supporters and their unrelenting efforts to protect the integrity of the democratic process. While many questions remain unanswered, today I am announcing that I will take no further action to contest the outcome of this election,” West said in a statement provided to WPTV in West Palm Beach.

“While a contest of the election results might have changed the vote totals, we do not have evidence that the outcome would change,” he added.

He went on to congratulate Murphy. “I pray he will serve his constituents with honor and integrity, and put the interests of our nation before his own,” he said.

Until releasing the Tuesday morning concession statement, West had shown no signs of giving up on his race for Florida’s 18th district, despite Murphy’s narrow but steady lead since Election Night.

But the writing appeared to be on the wall after the expanded vote recount West had demanded put the Republican even farther behind his rival. The last tally found Murphy with a lead of more than 2,000 votes.

Murphy responded with his own statement, saying he was "humbled by Congressman West's gracious concession" and eager to get to work on behalf of all voters.

"To those who supported my opponent, my door is open and I want to hear your voice," he added.

West shot to Republican stardom in part because of his heated rhetoric. He grabbed headlines by telling DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz that she is “not a lady” and ordering President Obama and Democratic congressional leaders to “get the hell out of the United States of America.”

But Murphy turned West’s own words against him during their bitter campaign, recruiting children to recite some of his most controversial statements in one ad.

“Bullying and name calling has no place in the playground or in Congress,” Murphy said.

West, meanwhile, outspent his rival by a four-to-one margin, turning the contest for Florida’s 18th congressional district into the most expensive House race in the U.S.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/allen-west-concedes-defeat-florida-race-article-1.1204978#ixzz2CsNPDzVF

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tea Bag Moron finally admits that he is a LOSER
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 08:45:03 AM »
He lost despite outspending him 4-1?

Wow

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »
He lost despite outspending him 4-1?

Wow

Not very fiscally responsible to be honest.

I could have lost that race without spending a dime.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 09:09:50 AM »
Yeah lets attack a guy who went to war on our behalf and took out terrorists instead of a sleazy hack like the lib who won.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 09:15:50 AM »
Yeah lets attack a guy who went to war on our behalf and took out terrorists instead of a sleazy hack like the lib who won.   ::)

No let's attack a guy that is a true idiot and can't keep his biased mouth shut about simple things which led to him getting the boot.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 09:22:46 AM »
Not very fiscally responsible to be honest.

I could have lost that race without spending a dime.

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 09:45:37 AM »
Yeah lets attack a guy who went to war on our behalf and took out terrorists instead of a sleazy hack like the lib who won.   ::)

aren't you the crybaby always pointing to the new rules

It's totally acceptable to attack this idiot

I'm just bummed that the FBI didn't have to extract him from his office kicking and screaming like a little baby

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 05:06:05 PM »

No let's attack a guy that is a true idiot and can't keep his biased mouth shut about simple things which led to him getting the boot.

We can't do that cause of the new rule Ozmobooboo installed.
...oh you mean that politician? I thought you were talking about 333386.
ok carry on then.  ;)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 05:12:13 PM »
"West, meanwhile, outspent his rival by a four-to-one margin"

Yeah he was looking very bad in polls too - clearly a sign the tea party is losing momentum.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 06:41:32 PM »
I live in Florida...i saw it all...deciding factors of an election are obviously not who has the integrity, respect, past honor to his country, intelligent ideas and ideals, and pride to serve..because if it was, Allen west would of destroyed..Patrick Murphy is 29..his dad is a Multi millionaire from Boca..he funded the whole thing..Murphy is a douche bag..who would want to respect young dude with no work experience..but can't hate money..I love it

I'm sadden for west..he deserved the win..I'm appalled by the hate towards him..he not only gets racist hate but political hate which is worse...he is laughed at by blacks for being conservative and speaking with such manners..and is called a liar scumbag by democrat voters...world is really coming to an end when this happens...

But I salute Murphy for the win...his campaign was only about destroying west and his reputation...I mean..complete lies...I'm saying every commercial..and won...he took competition to the fullest and knew the only way to win the election was by full out character assassination...dirty..

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 11:40:54 AM »
No he said its not worth the financial law $$ to fight the obama powered cheating.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 12:32:43 PM »
No he said its not worth the financial law $$ to fight the obama powered cheating.

sounds like the typical excuse of a desperate liar

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 08:27:54 PM »
sounds like the typical excuse of a desperate liar

Brutal election fraud, something must be done.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2012, 08:40:54 PM »
Brutal election fraud, something must be done.

feel free to post some proof of said fraud

and if you want to tell us what "must be done" that would be fine too

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 08:44:43 PM »
feel free to post some proof of said fraud

and if you want to tell us what "must be done" that would be fine too

Man your posts are kinda wild, calling names and all.
You can find many many links showing dozen of precincts with 0 romney votes, that is statistically unlikely.
GOP observers were also order to leave from many voting sites.
All over news.
As far as what must be done, how about ID needed to vote for starters, and something to make sure college kids don't vote twice, and jeesh get our soldiers thier ballots early enough to vote.
The ballots were sent late against the law but oopps! That is also all voer the net.
bing.com is your friend

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 08:47:58 PM »
Man your posts are kinda wild, calling names and all.
You can find many many links showing dozen of precincts with 0 romney votes, that is statistically unlikely.
GOP observers were also order to leave from many voting sites.
All over news.
As far as what must be done, how about ID needed to vote for starters, and something to make sure college kids don't vote twice, and jeesh get our soldiers thier ballots early enough to vote.
The ballots were sent late against the law but oopps! That is also all voer the net.
bing.com is your friend

you could have posted some proof to support your claims in less time than it took you to write that crap

this new Politics and Issues board blows if this is all you've got

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 01:30:32 AM »
Ha ha. Bing.com is your friend. Do you really use bing?

G

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2012, 03:21:42 AM »
democrats are morons

:)  :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2012, 04:32:12 AM »
Yeah lets attack a guy who went to war on our behalf and took out terrorists instead of a sleazy hack like the lib who won.   ::)
nobody was attacking his service here so don't make it about that...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 04:39:21 PM »
Haha at all the racist wannabe white elitists attacking a black guy for leaving the plantation. Funny how their disgusting true colors show whenever this happens.

I wonder when blacks will wake up and realize the Democratic party does nothing for them.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 11:29:30 AM »
works for me.
maybe he should have stayed at war on our behalf and stayed outta politics.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 11:31:35 AM »
works for me.
maybe he should have stayed at war on our behalf and stayed outta politics.

The one guy who calls the communists out on their treason, chaos, collapse, gets attacked.  Welcome to 2012 - bring on the Mayan Calendar

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2012, 11:39:51 AM »
Haha at all the racist wannabe white elitists attacking a black guy for leaving the plantation. Funny how their disgusting true colors show whenever this happens.

I wonder when blacks will wake up and realize the Democratic party does nothing for them.

classic projection of your own racism

nobody in this thread attacked West due to his race

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2012, 11:54:13 AM »
Counting seems to be a problem in Florida
is there a numeracy and literacy problem there ?
c