Author Topic: "Unskewed Polling" Launches New Site On How Obama's Win Might Be Based On Fraud  (Read 815 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Unskewed Polling' Creator Launches New Site On How Obama's Win Might Be Based On Voter Fraud
 Business Insider ^ | 11/21/2012 | Brett LoGiurato

Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:32:56 AM

The creator of the so-called "Unskewed" Polling site is now unskewing the actual votes.

Last week, Dean Chambers — who admitted he was wrong about the polls shortly after the election — launched BarackOFraudo.com, which attempts to expose "how they stole the election."

Its premise centers on the admittedly eye-popping fact that Republican Mitt Romney received sometimes as little as zero votes in certain precincts in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Chambers also alleges that there are "questions" with how votes were counted in Florida and Virginia.

You see where this is going — without those four states, President Barack Obama has only 250 electoral votes. With those four states, Romney wins the election.

Chambers stops short of saying this is an example of outright voter fraud. But he insists he is trying to simply raise the questions based on what he considers "reputable reports."

"The challenge, of course, in dealing with any voter fraud issues is that the people that do this are good at covering their tracks," Chambers told Business Insider on Tuesday. "In many instances, the evidence that is available is very circumstantial. But there are lopsided votes in a number of areas that suggest ballots could be stuffed."

(Excerpt) Read more at businessinsider.com ...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D sorry  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
lol

<~~~~~~~

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
BAHAHAHAHAHA !!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Bahaaaaaaahahahaha  ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
oh poor 33 barackofraudo loloolol. Real bi-partisan

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Oh, if there was a SHRED of voters fraud, Fox and repubs would be ALL OVER IT.   No doubt.

I bought into it, with all the "cuyahoga county voted 100% for obama!" things on facebook - THEN they were quickly debunked with the actual poll data.

Hey, if there is proof of voter fraud, I'd be screaming about it louder than anyone on getbig - BUT I haven't seen anything credible.

If anyone has some, please post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Oh, if there was a SHRED of voters fraud, Fox and repubs would be ALL OVER IT.   No doubt.

I bought into it, with all the "cuyahoga county voted 100% for obama!" things on facebook - THEN they were quickly debunked with the actual poll data.

Hey, if there is proof of voter fraud, I'd be screaming about it louder than anyone on getbig - BUT I haven't seen anything credible.

If anyone has some, please post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goes for Birth certificates too, but when hate compromises your objectivity you will be DESPERATELY willing to believe anything.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Desperation is such a turn off.
w

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
of course Obama win was fruad, all polls show him down, so unions bussed in voters and destroyed romney majorities in battleground states

sickening

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
of course Obama win was fruad, all polls show him down, so unions bussed in voters and destroyed romney majorities in battleground states

sickening

Yeah those damn all powerful unions ::)

And those heroic SuperPacs and Mega corp who tries so hard to save us ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
it was the hanging chad that done it
c