Author Topic: Now that Craig Titus is out he's getting crazy big again & trainig Mike O'Hearn!  (Read 25346 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
keep on hating, im writing down names and when the big man is out i hand the list to him

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
If his fire is still burning when he gets out, i'm sure he will be a hot commodity again!

the trainer

Craig will do very well when he comes out i can imagine some schomes who would be happy to be handcuffed with craig in his orange jump suit treating them like a prison bitch.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
titus was a good bber,,but what an arrogance about him personality of a douche it seemed..

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Someone in this thread thought he would get out last year.

I wonder how much longer he has

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Someone is thread thought he would get out last year.

I wonder how much longer he has

Titus was sentenced to 21-55 years, and I would assume time served awaiting trial would count towards that, or possibly even be counted on sentenced 2-to-1 or even 3-to-1 basis, depending on the jurisdiction. Although breaks like that vary by state/province, and may not apply to murder charges.

Even if he gets released after serving only 21 years, that would still bring us to December 2026 [barring any aforementioned incarceration breaks based on time served].

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Titus

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Parole hearings count the ability to obtain gainful employment when released as a major factor.

Grant him a work furlough to compete in Masters O. He could prove his ability to make a living when released,  as winning the show would make personal training a legit occupation. Most outside bodybuilding don’t remember him.

Flight risk is low with one agent, a gps monitor and his inability to navigate Romania.

Would create some interest in the show as well, as he’d be prepping for his freedom, the show of his life.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
I nearly jumped out of my chair and reached for my mega mass 4000 tub when I saw the thread title

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Parole hearings count the ability to obtain gainful employment when released as a major factor.

Grant him a work furlough to compete in Masters O. He could prove his ability to make a living when released,  as winning the show would make personal training a legit occupation. Most outside bodybuilding don’t remember him.

Flight risk is low with one agent, a gps monitor and his inability to navigate Romania.

Would create some interest in the show as well, as he’d be prepping for his freedom, the show of his life.

Craig is a little old to compete - he claimed a 1967 DOB, but it was actually 1965 according to previous arrest records, making him 58 this year.

That's a good point about most people not knowing who he is. It would be crazy for them to find out his history if he was training you though, lol.

Did Craig ever work much even before his murder conviction? Seems to me he just sold gear and rec drugs.

Also, can we truly say Craig Titus is not a threat? He was always a hot-head. Maybe with age, he has calmed down a little?

Realistically, are his odds of being released any time soon very likely? Seems like Kelly Ryan may have been at least as responsible for the death of Melissa James, and she's been released for a while now...

Dave D

• Getbig V
Craig is a little old to compete - he claimed a 1967 DOB, but it was actually 1965 according to previous arrest records, making him 58 this year.

That's a good point about most people not knowing who he is. It would be crazy for them to find out his history if he was training you though, lol.

Did Craig ever work much even before his murder conviction? Seems to me he just sold gear and rec drugs.

Also, can we truly say Craig Titus is not a threat? He was always a hot-head. Maybe with age, he has calmed down a little?

Realistically, are his odds of being released any time soon very likely? Seems like Kelly Ryan may have been at least as responsible for the death of Melissa James, and she's been released for a while now...

Craig trained clients and organized parties.

He had the official Mr Olympia after party. That show alone is serious money. You should offer him a stake in this enterprise when he gets out. Maybe you could even resurrect the business while he is locked up?

These after parties are a great way to hang out with the pros and make life long connections.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Craig trained clients and organized parties.

He had the official Mr Olympia after party. That show alone is serious money. You should offer him a stake in this enterprise when he gets out. Maybe you could even resurrect the business while he is locked up?

These after parties are a great way to hang out with the pros and make life long connections.

If the parties can be held in Thunder Bay, Canada, then absolutely.

I guess Craig did hustle a little, beyond just selling gear.

I would like a steak in my friend's grocery store, but he said no.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V

Maybe he could work as a pyrotechnics expert for movie scenes and monster truck shows.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
If the parties can be held in Thunder Bay, Canada, then absolutely.

I guess Craig did hustle a little, beyond just selling gear.

I would like a steak in my friend's grocery store, but he said no.

That looks delicious.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
That looks delicious.

It was. And it's $9.08 USD /LB at my friend's store. You can't beat that price anywhere here, and he has the best quality Top Sirloin steaks that I've had.

I'm trying to make that perfect extra rare steak, and I've really gotten the hang of it. It will be good to incorporate them into my upcoming summer cycle.  :)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Is Titus close to being out yet?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
As a free man he'll be walking the streets in search if tiny tits to destroy...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
It was. And it's $9.08 USD /LB at my friend's store. You can't beat that price anywhere here, and he has the best quality Top Sirloin steaks that I've had.

I'm trying to make that perfect extra rare steak, and I've really gotten the hang of it. It will be good to incorporate them into my upcoming summer cycle.  :)

Not a bad cook, but that outside is lackluster.

Get a cast iron skillet, set temp on medium-high and baste in butter, garlic and thyme/rosemary.

You can cook a good rare steak in a skillet in about 6-7 minutes.

Get a good sear on the outside.

It will change your life.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Get a cast iron skillet, set temp on medium-high and baste in butter, garlic and thyme.

Matt is admittedly a pussy when it comes to eating.  1lb of steak will last him a couple weeks.   ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Get a cast iron skillet, set temp on medium-high and baste in butter, garlic and thyme/rosemary.

Bast recommended a cast iron skillet too! I'll have to get one and try that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Matt is admittedly a pussy when it comes to eating.  1lb of steak will last him a couple weeks.   ;D

It will last one week!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
It will last one week!

LMFAO.  I stand corrected. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
LMFAO.  I stand corrected.

Pathetic, I know.

I only eat enough calories sufficient to build muscle for a few months at a time, before I go back to my normal eating habits. It's unfortunate, but works well to respond the occasional cycle, which I plan to go on shortly.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Pathetic, I know.

I only eat enough calories sufficient to build muscle for a few months at a time, before I go back to my normal eating habits. It's unfortunate, but works well to respond the occasional cycle, which I plan to go on shortly.

What is your next cycle going to look like?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Bast recommended a cast iron skillet too! I'll have to get one and try that.

For an even better taste go for open fire/charcoal grill, nothing beats that in taste, and I prefer compound butter

And in the summer time you can grill that outside with no shirt on to attract all the young bitches

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
For an even better taste go for open fire/charcoal grill, nothing beats that in taste, and I prefer compound butter

And in the summer time you can grill that outside with no shirt on to attract all the young bitches

@Matt, just make certain you wear your sweat slacks backwards and do a little fluffing beforehand.