Author Topic: Deporting all Palestinians  (Read 3574 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Deporting all Palestinians
« on: November 21, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »
Why dont the Israelis just deport all the Palestinians to Mecca since Mecca is considered the "birthplace" of Muslimism / Islam?

Logically if Palestinians are all Muslims and they want to live in their homeland why don't they just move to fucking Mecca.
all drugs - TPPIIP

stingray

• Getbig III
Re: Deporting all Palestinians
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 03:31:46 PM »
If jews love america so much, why dont they fuck off back to america. There i plenty of land there to build there jewish state.

Just saying.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 03:32:41 PM »
If jews love america so much, why dont they fuck off back to america. There i plenty of land there to build there jewish state.

Just saying.

Is America historically considered to be the Jewish homeland?! Are Jews somehow genetically related to Native Americans?! Your logic is flawed; next.
all drugs - TPPIIP

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 03:35:29 PM »
Is America historically considered to be the Jewish homeland?! Are Jews somehow genetically related to Native Americans?! Your logic is flawed; next.

wtf is Muslimism ignorant retard?

Palestinians are Muslim and Christian and have lived on this land literally for thousands of years.

Jews have been a minority for thousands of years since being expuled from Palestine by NOT muslims but Babylonians, Romans, Christians, etc...

In fact, they were PROTECTED by Muslims, although they were out numbered by Muslims and Christians living in Palestine

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 03:35:51 PM »
So you want palestinians to live in ther homeland but move to mecca?I think thats flawed

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 03:37:12 PM »
Its those evil jews who are invading, occupying, stealing palestinan land, building illegal settlements etc .

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 03:44:10 PM »
wtf is Muslimism ignorant retard?

Palestinians are Muslim and Christian and have lived on this land literally for thousands of years.

Jews have been a minority for thousands of years since being expuled from Palestine by NOT muslims but Babylonians, Romans, Christians, etc...

In fact, they were PROTECTED by Muslims, although they were out numbered by Muslims and Christians living in Palestine

Christianity - Christians, Buddhism - Buddhists, Catholicism - Catholics....but wait for it....Islam - Muslims. You are the ones who are fucking backward, retard.
all drugs - TPPIIP

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 03:53:21 PM »
Christianity - Christians, Buddhism - Buddhists, Catholicism - Catholics....but wait for it....Islam - Muslims. You are the ones who are fucking backward, retard.

you dont even know what your talking about.

Do you also want indonesian muslims, afghanis, pakistani muslims, african muslims, every single muslism to live in mecca?

idiot

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 03:57:10 PM »
Mecca will be quite the crowed plaza.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 03:58:44 PM »
Well something like 3-4 million people internationally come for hajj.

That being said in the US alone there are 4 million muslims of which 1/4 million are converts (aka not arab, not pakistani, etc... -- white american, african american, asian american, etc...)

Yes retard because you are making shit even up "MUSLIMISM".

God... ........ you reinvent the word IGNORANT.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 04:03:31 PM »
Why dont the Israelis just deport all the Palestinians to Mecca since Mecca is considered the "birthplace" of Muslimism / Islam?

Logically if Palestinians are all Muslims and they want to live in their homeland why don't they just move to fucking Mecca.
Horrible idea,... If they even attempted that it would be the beginning of world war 3 bro, Palestinians have been living in that land for over 3 thousand years, you think they are just going to get up and leave, lol, NOPE.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 04:11:48 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 04:44:32 PM »
It's crazy, Hitler kills some Jews, the world feels bad for them, and then sets them up with their own country while expelling the indigenous people.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 04:48:33 PM »
It's crazy, Hitler kills some Jews, the world feels bad for them, and then sets them up with their own country while expelling the indigenous people.
It is not as simple as you put it, Palestinians have a right to that country but so do the Jews, this has been on going for thousands of years and both have lived there for well over 3000 years. Now just my opinion but the Palestinians definitely deserve more then they are receiving.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 04:52:41 PM »
It is not as simple as you put it, Palestinians have a right to that country but so do the Jews, this has been on going for thousands of years and both have lived there for well over 3000 years. Now just my opinion but the Palestinians definitely deserve more then they are receiving.

I'm probably with you on this. I say to the victor go the spoils, but they had too much outside help. If they invaded on their own and took over, I'm fine with that, but this was forced upon them. Like a child being left at someone's house, then killing the parents.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 04:59:33 PM »
I'm probably with you on this. I say to the victor go the spoils, but they had too much outside help. If they invaded on their own and took over, I'm fine with that, but this was forced upon them. Like a child being left at someone's house, then killing the parents.
True, in fact this is what history suggests but we are beyond the days of conquest and as hard to believe as it is we are living in a reformed world, in comparison to the past of course.

Now the game (for lack of a better term, obviously not a game) the Israeli's and the Palestinians have to play is political, do everything possible to avoid public opinion to hang them, I think whoever does this better will yield the most favorable results assuming all hell doesn't break loose.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 05:18:45 PM »
True, in fact this is what history suggests but we are beyond the days of conquest and as hard to believe as it is we are living in a reformed world, in comparison to the past of course.

I often think of this nowadays, like will we ever see the borders of a civilized country have its boarders changed because of war or politics. Like how Europe up until the mid twentieth century was still changing, borders of France and Germany. Maybe Greece will be the next, as they fall into bankruptcy, some other country will buy her. Maybe it goes back to the Ottomans?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 06:14:30 PM »
Well something like 3-4 million people internationally come for hajj.

That being said in the US alone there are 4 million muslims of which 1/4 million are converts (aka not arab, not pakistani, etc... -- white american, african american, asian american, etc...)

Yes retard because you are making shit even up "MUSLIMISM".

God... ........ you reinvent the word IGNORANT.

so...how does that in any shape or form answer my question.

all drugs - TPPIIP

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 06:33:20 PM »
so...how does that in any shape or form answer my question.

The answer to your question is simple,... cause they can't. It is not even in the realm of possibilities

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 06:37:27 PM »
You know what's funny (but actually really sad) that our resident OP doesn't know. Palestinians are not able to even travel if they see fit. It's not like you can magically get a visa to anywhere or leave Gaza if you want to. You have to jump hoops and hoops to get a chance to even VISIT family in palestine much less leave the country as you see fit (and hope to even return).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2012, 06:38:38 PM »
You know what's funny (but actually really sad) that our resident OP doesn't know. Palestinians are not able to even travel if they see fit. It's not like you can magically get a visa to anywhere or leave Gaza if you want to. You have to jump hoops and hoops to get a chance to even VISIT family in palestine much less leave the country as you see fit (and hope to even return).
like I said, it is not possible

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2012, 06:39:52 PM »
Yeah no kidding. Gaza is basically one giant open space prison.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2012, 06:42:12 PM »
Yeah no kidding. Gaza is basically one giant open space prison.
Ya very sad what goes on there, I am actually sympathetic to the Palestinians this time.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2012, 06:46:21 PM »

The Jews were there before the so called Injun Natives, they first landed there with their ships and planted some flags with this symbol

but then changed their mind and flew to the east instead.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2012, 06:49:25 PM »
  Jews are NO better than Arabs. ALL should be equal.