Author Topic: Dave Palumbo vs Aaron Singerman  (Read 13954 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Dave Palumbo vs Aron Singerman
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 05:00:45 AM »
By the end of contest season next year, I'll bet you $100 that Rx is ahead of GB in traffic rankings.

(I know some inside info that makes this kind of unfair. You ok with that?)

I'll bet you $500 that by November 2013 RX is NOT ahead of Getbig in traffic rankings.

The funny and yet kinda sad part of it all is how little Ron does on getbig and yet still dwarfs others with a staff.
Elevate Your Image.™

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 05:05:17 AM »
Both Jewbacca and idiot PJ Braun would not have shit if it wasnt for Palumbo...Their intelligence and Wit do not compare with Palumbo...They do not have the connections in the industry like Palumbo has...Both of them are amateurs...Palumbo will always make a living in this sport in one way or another...These two idiots? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2012, 05:44:35 AM »
Both Jewbacca and idiot PJ Braun would not have shit if it wasnt for Palumbo...Their intelligence and Wit do not compare with Palumbo...They do not have the connections in the industry like Palumbo has...Both of them are amateurs...Palumbo will always make a living in this sport in one way or another...These two idiots? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hi Dave. Good point though.
O

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2012, 05:58:34 AM »
Quote from: pj braun link=topic=448952.ms ;D ;Dg6445461#msg6445461 date=1353564272
By the end of contest season next year, I'll bet you $100 that Rx is ahead of GB in traffic rankings.

(I know some inside info that makes this kind of unfair. You ok with that?)
I love your predictions
Remind me how many times u predicted u would place well in a show
Ur a joke

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2012, 06:03:34 AM »
Erin harbours the seed of his own destruction
The guy will inevitably fall back into hardcore rec drugs

Pj will be left without a master .

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2012, 06:37:26 AM »
They are partners. They work TOGETHER.

What I'll bet is that this time next year Rx is beating MD, Flex, and GB in traffic!

(It's amazing but aaron says GB is king right now! Lol)

Partners ::)

More like Users ; Aron uses Dave to gain credibility and Dave uses Aron to do all the work ; Work out videos, Radio shows, Travel, Contest Coverage etc. etc. etc.

Sooner or later one will out use the other; it is the natural relationship between people like this.

The question is will the student betray the master? There is only so much the rxhustle pie can be divided.

My money is on Aron. Palumbo is lazy, like every bodybuilder, and doesn't want to work. Aron will eventually realize he doesn't need him anymore and the proverbial knife will be stuck.

Rxhustle bigger then getbig?  ;D NOT IN THIS LIFETIME!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dave Palumbo vs Aaron Singerman
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2012, 10:05:13 AM »

Guys - here is the thing.  who cares.   We are here to have fun, and frankly, as long as Getbig is fun, that is what matters.  Entertainment.  Enjoyment.  Coming here on Thanksgiving morning to check things out while watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade is fun.   RX tried, MD tried, Flex tries - Bodybuilding.com is still the king by far.   I have heard that for 5 years now.  But here is the kicker, who cares about the rankings.  I know people come here, whether or not they admit it.  I don't need to pretend to rev up hits and numbers (Jeff the Producer said they used to click refresh thousands of times to get the hits).  Guys, the industry is small - lets have fun and help enjoy it.

That is, my spiritual rant this morning is over.  I am freaking hungry and can't wait for the damn Turkey dinner tonight.  Right now, I am buying up a storm online, and heading to some stores tonight around 10pm!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2012, 10:14:13 AM »
Guys - here is the thing.  who cares.   We are here to have fun, and frankly, as long as Getbig is fun, that is what matters.  Entertainment.  Enjoyment.  Coming here on Thanksgiving morning to check things out while watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade is fun.   RX tried, MD tried, Flex tries - Bodybuilding.com is still the king by far.   I have heard that for 5 years now.  But here is the kicker, who cares about the rankings.  I know people come here, whether or not they admit it.  I don't need to pretend to rev up hits and numbers (Jeff the Producer said they used to click refresh thousands of times to get the hits).  Guys, the industry is small - lets have fun and help enjoy it.

That is, my spiritual rant this morning is over.  I am freaking hungry and can't wait for the damn Turkey dinner tonight.  Right now, I am buying up a storm online, and heading to some stores tonight around 10pm!

Bodybuilding.com is a different arena Ron.  There's a shit ton of money behind it.  It's not comparable.
I know you are a modest man about this site but I'm not. GETBIG is KING.  Deal with it scrubs.  

No doubt Slingerman would try to work harder at manipulating numbers vs. working smart to increase his market share in a legit manner.

Happy Thanksgiving and Yaroni, please share the turkey with your family.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2012, 10:20:08 AM »
Bodybuilding.com is a different arena Ron.  There's a shit ton of money behind it.  It's not comparable.
I know you are a modest man about this site but I'm not. GETBIG is KING.  Deal with it scrubs.  

No doubt Slingerman would try to work harder at manipulating numbers vs. working smart to increase his market share in a legit manner.

Happy Thanksgiving and Yaroni, please share the turkey with your family.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Funny, but I do appreciate the friends, the people I meet and the people who enjoy Getbig, and the entertainment is has given, plus the raised eyebrows and glares I get sometimes.  Dave and Aaron are not bad people, but I think they are realizing that if you sling gossip stories and hurt people for some hits, it can come back and hit you when it turns the other way.  Especially if people you think are friends just decide to tell stories.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2012, 10:24:59 AM »
I feel at home here  ;D

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2012, 11:37:51 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Funny, but I do appreciate the friends, the people I meet and the people who enjoy Getbig, and the entertainment is has given, plus the raised eyebrows and glares I get sometimes.  Dave and Aaron are not bad people, but I think they are realizing that if you sling gossip stories and hurt people for some hits, it can come back and hit you when it turns the other way.  Especially if people you think are friends just decide to tell stories.

Ron, do you see similarity between what Aaron does at Rx and what Jeff did by making up that Aaron had an affair on his pregnant wife? Just curious...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2012, 12:54:22 PM »
Ron sorting the alpha's from the beta's in this thread.
P

ChinoXL

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2012, 01:17:16 PM »
Ron, do you see similarity between what Aaron does at Rx and what Jeff did by making up that Aaron had an affair on his pregnant wife? Just curious...

That question doesn't help Rx look any better PJ.

I like RX, have always been a HUGE 285 "JUMBO" Palumbo fan/follower and I like both you and Aaron as competitors. See Aaron and his girl at all the TX shows. I just can't help but notice that RX is literally the Jersey Shore of website staffs. I think that if you guys were a little more grounded and not so influenced/absorbed by your surroundings, you would be so much more successful. Just cut the excess weight and move on. Jmho

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2012, 01:25:00 PM »
Bath salts are no joke and cause massive delusions

ChinoXL

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 01:29:38 PM »
Bath salts are no joke and cause massive delusions
;D

They go good with a turkey though.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2012, 01:44:47 PM »

That is, my spiritual rant this morning is over.  I am freaking hungry and can't wait for the damn Turkey dinner tonight.  Right now, I am buying up a storm online, and heading to some stores tonight around 10pm!

Kick a little ass tonight if you have to, Ron. Don't let anyone be looking too closely at your most prized gadgets in your shopping cart.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2012, 01:47:01 PM »
Do people still think Ron gives a shit about traffic and ranking? it is precisely because he doesn't go in for these cyber pissing contests and puts his ego on the back burner that this place is so much better than anywhere else.
O

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2012, 02:30:48 PM »
Guys - here is the thing.  who cares.   We are here to have fun, and frankly, as long as Getbig is fun, that is what matters.  Entertainment.  Enjoyment.  Coming here on Thanksgiving morning to check things out while watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade is fun.   RX tried, MD tried, Flex tries - Bodybuilding.com is still the king by far.   I have heard that for 5 years now.  But here is the kicker, who cares about the rankings.  I know people come here, whether or not they admit it.  I don't need to pretend to rev up hits and numbers (Jeff the Producer said they used to click refresh thousands of times to get the hits).  Guys, the industry is small - lets have fun and help enjoy it.

You don't care about the rankings because you are not desperate to squeeze every possible cent out of the website. That's why we come here.

Don't kid yourself rxhustle does care about the rankings because that is how they sell advertising

They will do anything for a buck including; having so many adds everywhere you cant even read the fonts, having zero Internet security and viruses, dead links, videos that don't load and worst of all the last time I was there, links were falsified.

Click on a video and whoops you end up on Ronnie Coleman's supplement site, that was no accident I'm sure they use the counter to sell more ads!!!

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2012, 02:39:05 PM »
lets no got that far

of course Ron cares about traffic, even the most selfless person (not Ron  ::) ) would care about the impact of something it had invested a good part of his life in the last decade

and of course he would have nowhere the 'visibility' in the industry he has if it wasnt for GB's influence and that is worth a lot in many different ways

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2012, 02:44:25 PM »
If all the major bodybuilding sites were owned by black men, would any of you think there was some kind of conspiracy involved?

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2012, 02:47:57 PM »
lets no got that far

of course Ron cares about traffic, even the most selfless person (not Ron  ::) ) would care about the impact of something it had invested a good part of his life in the last decade

and of course he would have nowhere the 'visibility' in the industry he has if it wasnt for GB's influence and that is worth a lot in many different ways

Sure but can you picture Ron fixing it so that when you clicked on the G&O link you wound up at muscle tech website

Jees how low can you go?

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2012, 03:17:56 PM »
sure
 there is no comparison

Ron seems like as good a guy as you are likely to ever get in the industry
Obviously looking out for number 1 when it really matters, but other than that letting things flow and not trying - to use a dirty word much in vogue- monetize the site

the Rx crew has always been a bunch of low lifes, each in their own different way. Some in funny ways like Jimmy the Bull, others in slimeball ways like palumbo and erin,  others in a psychiatric way like Jeff the producer. Not to forget the harbinger of hate himself, the great 'romano'

that fuck has enough venom running through his veins to kill 100 hippolitos

AVBG

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2012, 09:06:18 PM »
THE TRUTH HURTS: Thanksgiving Edition!  Live Call Ins!   11pm EST - http://www.justin.tv/jefftheproducer

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2012, 09:37:17 PM »
sure
 there is no comparison

Ron seems like as good a guy as you are likely to ever get in the industry
Obviously looking out for number 1 when it really matters, but other than that letting things flow and not trying - to use a dirty word much in vogue- monetize the site

the Rx crew has always been a bunch of low lifes, each in their own different way. Some in funny ways like Jimmy the Bull, others in slimeball ways like palumbo and erin,  others in a psychiatric way like Jeff the producer. Not to forget the harbinger of hate himself, the great 'romano'

that fuck has enough venom running through his veins to kill 100 hippolitos

I actually like Romano.  He's no angel though.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2012, 10:38:27 PM »

Cmon Ron....how can you say that? They both have selfish intentions and don't care who they hurt.....as long as they get what they want. You're smarter than that.....I know you have to play bodybuilding politics but you just blatantly lied!!