Author Topic: Why have JEWS been expelled from 109 locations since 250AD?  (Read 29381 times)

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Why have JEWS been expelled from 109 locations since 250AD?
« on: November 21, 2012, 09:04:41 PM »
Why have JEWS been expelled from 109 locations since 250AD? The culture of Carthage in 250AD is vastly different than that of France in 1394 or Russia in 1755 or Nazi Germany in 1939, yet all of them felt the need. Why?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Can a JEW lover help me
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 09:15:01 PM »
Hello friend, I'm Wiggs one of the board's more "important" people.  You know why it happened, I know why it happened, and many others know.  Your quest for an answer will be met with stark resistance. Good luck

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 09:28:19 PM »
Sure.  It wasn't just Jews who have been killed or booted out of places since year 250.  Not sure why you chose that date but I'm sure you'll let us know before long.  At any rate, the number of Jews killed or booted is certainly less than non Jews.  Granted, this is a little bit of statistical witchery but the point is that Jews weren't the only ones who were disliked.

Can't give you dates but for a long time the church(es) in Europe declared it to be a sin for someone to make money in certain ways.  Among these was money lending and I think there were others.  It was probably intended to cement the superior economic power of the nobility.  The Jews didn't have any such restriction placed on them by their church doctrine so they were free to engage in banking.  You can't really blame the Jews because Catholic Europe imposed stupid restrictions on itself designed to stunt economic development.  Nevertheless, if your neighbor is getting rich doing what you've been told is a sin, and he's living the high life while you work hard and never make any progress, you're going to grow to resent the guy.  There are just as many money hungry non Jews as money hungry Jews.  The Jews weren't prevented from handling money and they were disliked for the profit it afforded them.

Also, they're a minority but just as serious in their belief (if they're devout) as other faiths that they are right about God and you, if you're not a Jew, are therefore wrong.  Christians are the same.  Muslims are the same.  It's a very annoying trait of religious people in general to insist that their faith is the only correct one, or at least a hell of a lot more correct than yours.  Well, when you're a minority and you annoy the majority you tend to get killed or booted out.

HTH.

Please list all 109 locations.  And are you sure you didn't mean 250 BC?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 09:31:25 PM »

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 09:43:25 PM »
Hello friend, I'm Wiggs one of the board's more "UNEMPLOYED" people.  You know why it happened, I know why it happened, and many others know.  Your quest for an end to frivolous unemployment benefits will be met with stark resistance. Good luck
Fixed.
(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 09:45:06 PM »
I thought Wiggins had become recently employed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 09:45:39 PM »
Fixed.

:-*

Hello Juruth.  Perhaps a Thankgiving story about Daddy's slippers?

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »
Reality is jews haven't survived for that long. Most biblical jews converted to christianity or islam. Most of the world's jews have become jews at some point in the last few centuries.

Jewism has survived by being a religion of convenience. It always thrives when a population  is already divided along other lines, because jewism is the most basic form of christianity or islam. That's why jews always spring up in area's that are divided.

Catholics/protestant's/eastern orthrodox, in german,poland austriahungray etc, or palestine with the christians and islamics.

Anyhow could give a shit less about religion however ashkenazi's are cool as hell as they have become the master race after centuries of imbreding.  

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 09:49:49 PM »
Yawn. Another shitstain on the anti semetic band wagon because he has no original thoughts

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 09:51:48 PM »
Reality is jews haven't survived for that long. Most biblical jews converted to christianity or islam. Most of the world's jews have become jews at some point in the last few centuries.

Jewism has survived by being a religion of convenience. It always thrives when a population  is already divided along other lines, because jewism is the most basic form of christianity or islam. That's why jews always spring up in area's that are divided.

Catholics/protestant's/eastern orthrodox, in german,poland austriahungray etc, or palestine with the christians and islamics.

Anyhow could give a shit less about religion however ashkenazi's are cool as hell as they have become the master race after centuries of imbreding.  

You're an idiot. Go play with your light brite

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 09:52:43 PM »

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 09:54:08 PM »
You're an idiot. Go play with your light brite
Do you even understand what the fuck I'm saying?

Anyhow I ain't anti jew, I'm anti religion, I' think ashkenazi's are pretty cool, there my genetic brethren.

Judaism?
Irregardless.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 09:55:13 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 09:56:35 PM »

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 09:57:45 PM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 09:58:48 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 10:00:00 PM »
sentance fragmint

Spelling of a 9 year old.

Trolling of a professional though.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 10:02:47 PM »
Do you even understand what the fuck I'm saying?

Anyhow I ain't anti jew, I'm anti religion, I' think ashkenazi's are pretty cool, there my genetic brethren.
Irregardless.

So you like them because they have the same bloodline as you?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 10:02:57 PM »
Q: What's the diffference in a Jew and a canoe?

A: Jews don't tip.

hahahahaha
a

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 10:03:46 PM »
Spelling of a 9 year old.

Trolling of a professional though.
The fuck, do you think I'm the one that brought up issues of spelling. Read for fucks sakes.

So you like them because they have the same bloodline as you?
Meh they(ashkenazi's) have a culture and a genetic heritage that is highly neurotic and obsessive, something that I think will be the future of urban people's in the centuries to come.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2012, 10:06:09 PM »
The fuck, do you think I'm the one that brought up issues of spelling. Read for fucks sakes.

Dude... Calm down.

This ain't that serious man.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2012, 10:11:58 PM »
Why did Hitler kill himself?

The Jews sent him a gas bill

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2012, 10:19:04 PM »
Jew kid asks his dad for 50 bucks. Dad says "40 bucks? Where am I gunna get 30 bucks. What do you need  20 bucks for?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2012, 10:30:42 PM »
Jew kid asks his dad for 50 bucks. Dad says "40 bucks? Where am I gunna get 30 bucks. What do you need  20 bucks for?

I love that one. ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2012, 10:38:56 PM »
Dude... Calm down.

This ain't that serious man.
Whether or not I'm serious or your kidding it does not matter. In either situation you are wrong that is all.