Author Topic: Why have JEWS been expelled from 109 locations since 250AD?  (Read 29685 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Why have JEWS been expelled from 109 locations since 250AD?
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2012, 11:18:16 AM »
Wow such a credible story  ::) NOT

We can all make up racist stories.

"So a Jew and a Christian debated. The Jew lost, so the Jew decided to kill the Christian"

See how that worked? It didn't.
Of course what Ron said happens and not only once but thousands of times, the story is not made up, it's a daily occurrence.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2012, 12:07:43 PM »

Btw, I'm not Arab or Jewish or Brown nor do I wear turbans. So hate on :)

You don't wear one when you pray?

I thought that was a big part of the prayer... Whatever you pray for when wearing the turban will be rewarded with 25 fold right?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2012, 12:32:51 PM »
What? lol

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2012, 07:03:17 PM »
Perhaps because of the rise of Christianity and Muslim religions.  Who decided that if people that are not like them should be discriminated upon.  Simple as that.  When a group prospers, others are jealous and decide that instead of focusing their problems on themselves, it is easier to blame someone else.

But never again. 

Reminds me of a story of the two fishermans.  One was Jewish, the other Muslim.  Both went fishing in the same area. The Jew took his time the day before, found a good stick that was strong, carved it with just the right angle, strung the string correctly, picked the right bait and prepared for hours before he went fishing.  The Muslim picked up a stick in the morning, taped some string on it, found some bait in the kitchen and also went down to fish.

The Jew caught 10 fish, the Muslim 2. 

And then instead of solving why he didnt get more fish, he blamed it on the Jew that he took his fish.

Sad.

I see it here in America all the time with people.  Blaming each other instead of trying to figure out how to make yourself better. To teach yourself something new every day, so instead of drinking beer and watching a football game on Sunday and getting drunk, sit down, read a book and learn something one day.  And stop complaining about everything.

ron

no one wants to be a jew

i'm getting drunk right now

and then watching football all weekend

but i don't complain

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2012, 11:07:38 PM »
why fed all jews?

why objectivism all jews?

hmm

strange since like .03% of population

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2012, 12:29:05 AM »
Many Jewish folk are very accomplished and intelligent. As a group Jews have contributed considerably to the world's culture in areas of science, music and letters as well as other areas. I believe one reason for this is that they generally have high self-esteem probably as a result of solid loving parenting.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2012, 12:50:19 AM »
well the race viewpoint is that jews use racism yet sue others for doing the same

They love media and try and tear down anyone who asks questions.

This is racial pardigm but game theory and economics back it up.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2012, 05:44:54 AM »
Many Jewish folk are very accomplished and intelligent. As a group Jews have contributed considerably to the world's culture in areas of science, music and letters as well as other areas. I believe one reason for this is that they generally have high self-esteem probably as a result of solid loving parenting.

I think solid loving parenting has far less to do with it than racist ideology and indoctrination that they are God's chosen people who invented everything.  ::)
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2012, 08:53:46 AM »

Knowing several Jewish families for many years, you are dead on right here.   The common hate born conclusion is to blame it on being fed superiority bs all their lives which is a CT born attempt at shifting focus frm their own short comings. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2012, 09:42:09 AM »
I think solid loving parenting has far less to do with it than racist ideology and indoctrination that they are God's chosen people who invented everything.  ::)

Moses, Jesus, Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, Karl Marx, Mayer Rothschild, Solomon, Bob Dylan, Marc Chagall, Steven Spielberg, Benny Goodman, Harry Houdini, Jerome Kern, Arthur Miller, Henry Kissinger, Jonas Salk, Jerome Robbins, Levi Strauss, George Gershwin, Felix Mendelssohn, Albert Michelson, Marcel Proust, Franz Kafka, Leonard Bernstein, Alan Greenspan, Woody Allen, Itzhak Perlman, Carl Sagan, Calvin Klein, Marcel Marceau, Stanley Kubrick, Oliver Stone, Modigliani, Edward Teller, Ira Gershwin, Saul Bellow, Paul Berg, Robert James "Bobby" Fischer, Irving Berlin, Aaron Copland, Lou Reed, James Franco, E.L. Doctorow, Christopher Hitchens, Ayn Rand - these are only a few of the Jews who have made major contributions to the world.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2012, 11:28:49 AM »
Is there any truth that 80% of Palestinian's come from the same bloodline as Jews?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: Can a JEW lover help me
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2012, 11:56:46 AM »
Listen Grandpa, I've been in this board 13 years, this month...Just because you disagree with some of my beliefs doesn't take away from my role here. 
With all due respect, you know jack shit about my role here and what goes on behind the scenes.  Happy Thanksgiving.

I am a Getbig Olympian.  Get used it. Enjoy me...no homo.

no shit 13 years?

Wiggs you are a centurian of the getbig empire!!! WOA

Thats almost like growing into manhood on getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2012, 12:26:04 PM »
Is there any truth that 80% of Palestinian's come from the same bloodline as Jews?

Ever hear about the Hatfields and the McCoys? Both families were part of the first wave of pioneers who came from Northern Ireland (then Ulster), to settle the Tug Valley (also called the Grand Horse Valley).

The Israeli–Palestinian conflict is the ongoing struggle between Israelis and Palestinians that began in the early 20th century. The conflict is wide-ranging, and the term is also used in reference to the earlier phases of the same conflict, between the Zionist yishuv and the Arab population living in Palestine under Ottoman and then British rule. Jews and Arabs have been fighting there since the fall of the Ottoman Empire around 1918. During the Ottoman Empire, Jews were second-class citizens, dhimmis, kept under control by the Muslim dictators.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2012, 12:37:55 PM »
Listen Grandpa, I've been in this board 13 years, this month...Just because you disagree with some of my beliefs doesn't take away from my role here. 
With all due respect, you know jack shit about my role here and what goes on behind the scenes.  Happy Thanksgiving.

I am a Getbig Olympian.  Get used it. Enjoy me...no homo.

No offense to other Getbiggers or you Wiggs, but if you believe being on this board for 13 years is a claim to fame, you must lead a sheltered life. I have been on this earth for 68 years. I assume that this is longer than you have been alive. Considering most of us learn something new each day, I may know much more than you do.

I don't know what your exact role is on Getbig. Why don't you explain to me why this makes you believe you are so special. What does go on behind the scenes. We'd all like to know.

I am enjoying you. Without people like me who are willing to have a dialog with people like you on Getbig, you'd go unnoticed. If you are a Getbig Olympian, you have people like me to thank for this.

Oh and I am glad you decided to pay your income taxes and that your posts stating you would not were all just for your and our amusement.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2012, 05:03:10 AM »
No

Palestinians are what ancient texts refer to as "The Philistine's" obviously well known in the Biblical Narrative. Many ancient texts (non-Biblical) spoke of these people as a race of warriors, far superior then their ancient neighbors.

During the reign of Ramses the 2nd, well over 3000 years ago the Canaanites where constantly in battle with Hebrew tribes, not Israelis but other Hebrew tribes. Now the Philistines were Hamitic tribes and The Hebrew tribes where Semitic tribes, so this was where the hatred stemmed from. The Philistines where living in Canaan (modern day Israel) so they where incorporated among the Canaanites but they did not fight the Hebrews because the Philistines where Semitic and at this point in time Semitic people did not fight each other.

Once most Hebrew tribes where completely obliterated by the Canaanites they established complete control and supremacy in that region until The Israelite came in and took over the land and wiped the Canaanites out and Established an Empire there. One generation later the Empire grew under The Davidic Dynasty and of course David's son Solomon who is famous world wide for his wisdom, wealth, and for building The Temple in Jerusalem.

During this period is when the first wars erupted among The Philistines and The Israelite and has been going on back and fourth for over 3000 years. What is very interesting about The Israeli's and the Philistines is that they were both separated from their original people of whom they belonged too.

The Israeli's were Hebrews but did not take part in Hebrew conquest or warfare as they wanted their own Race, which is The Israelite.

On the flip side The Philistines were Canaanites but did not take part in Canaanite Conquest or Warfare as they wanted their own race as well which is The Philistines, modern day Palestinians.

Now Palestinians remain to be the only known tribe that survived under Canaanite Union, so they are the only Canaanites left on the planet but of course no Palestinian likes to be called a Canaanite.

As for The Hebrews, many got wiped out but several Hebrew descendants are still around; The Israelite of course. The Arabs are also Hebrews, all of them and of course they definitely do not like to be called Hebrews. The Jordanians are also Hebrews. Some Europeans are also Hebrew, however many argue this because so much information is lost, so it is hard to tell. One theory is that the Edomites (a Hebrew tribe) eventually made it to Europe, the main evidence for this is that the Edomites where the first to use the term "Dukes" and of course we know Great Britain and several surrounding areas use this term "Duke" but definitely a Hebrew term.

Some believe The British people are descendents of the Edomite which would make Britain and Israel cousins but again it is very difficult to establish this claim

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2012, 02:02:46 PM »
Michael Jackson wasn't a fan. Not a very smart thing to while being taped.  

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2012, 04:50:22 PM »
Unfortunately, usary usury and fractional reserve banking is are the root of all societal woes.

Fixed.

Yes, the teen pregnancy rate is surely linkeable to the fact that we utilize usury and fractional reserve banking. I'm 999.99% certain.  ::)

The Christian nobles absolutely did NOT practice usary. They were forbidden to do so under penalty of excommunication.

I see. Since there was a penalty for it it follows that it didn't happen. I guess nobody smokes dope then, since there are certainly penalties for doing that! You are a master historian and scholar, Judi. I am envious.

I think solid loving parenting has far less to do with it than racist ideology and indoctrination that they are God's chosen people who invented everything.  ::)

If there is a definite elite that rules either the U.S. or the world, it must be full of glee at its ability to turn minorities against one another -- something your irrational and hate-filled posts toward Jews evince par excellence.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2012, 04:54:53 PM »
Fixed.

Yes, the teen pregnancy rate is surely linkeable to the fact that we utilize usury and fractional reserve banking. I'm 999.99% certain.  ::)

I see. Since there was a penalty for it it follows that it didn't happen. I guess nobody smokes dope then since there are certainly penalties for doing that! You are a master historian and scholar, Judi. I am envious.
I lol'd

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2012, 05:52:37 PM »
if there was a vote to expel them from usa how would it go?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2012, 08:30:42 PM »
If there is a definite elite that rules either the U.S. or the world, it must be full of glee at its ability to turn minorities against one another -- something your irrational and hate-filled posts toward Jews evince par excellence.

Right on! People who build themselves up by marginalizing everyone else will someday be marginalized themselves. "Whatever goes around, comes around," or so they say. Many people do things I don't agree with. This doesn't make me dislike the person, just what they do. It's elementary really.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2012, 08:31:41 PM »
if there was a vote to expel them from usa how would it go?

You have to ask? I thought you were a scholar?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2012, 06:07:22 PM »
If you have an understanding of fractional reserve banking, you will understand why every major religion declared the practice to be forbidden.

From ancient times they understood the destructive power of usary and fractional reserve mechanisms. It leads to the downfall of society. Just as Ron Paul has repeatedly stated, all the problems we are seeing is due to the lack of sound money.

Instead of sound money, we have a massive counterfeiting machine that is destroying society. Just as Thomas Jefferson said, central banking institutions are far more dangerous than standing armies. As we can see, the institutions that have risen up around them are leaving Americans homeless on the the very continent their forefathers conquered.

In ancient sumeria, anyone caught engaging in the practice of usary and/or fractional reserve banking was subject to death.

Those who willfully destroy the society in which they live, are often unwelcome.

Especially when your MO leads to massive instability & the downfall of the society in which you are a guest. One can deceive as much as they want, but sooner or later, people start to figure out the real source of their problems, and when they do, ...they get angry, and determine to eradicate the source of their problems. They try to find the Solution, ...or as others have referred to it in the past... the final solution.

You sir are fucking right on the money here.
Every word as if I wrote it.
Bravo.

Like a kid running wild with a creditcard it never shoulda had, the fed and frational reserve allow destruction more than armies.

balance budget and make death penalty for fractional reserve or debt spending.

GEt tax csh b4 spend 1 penny

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2012, 06:16:34 PM »
You have to ask? I thought you were a scholar?

;D  I was asking to put the idea out there.  So under democracy USA would freely vote to expel all jews.   I wonder if economy would get getter? I bet it would.

fractional reserve banking and usury are simply stealing value without producing anything on large scale

:)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2012, 12:19:08 PM »
Rothschild= Red Sign or Red Shield...

Rot is german for RED
Schild is german for SIGN or SHIELD

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2012, 07:36:10 PM »
Fixed.

Yes, the teen pregnancy rate is surely linkeable to the fact that we utilize usury and fractional reserve banking. I'm 999.99% certain.  ::)

lol. fair enough

I see. Since there was a penalty for it it follows that it didn't happen. I guess nobody smokes dope then, since there are certainly penalties for doing that! You are a master historian and scholar, Judi. I am envious.

{sigh} I guess not.  ::)

I most definitely agree with the first half of your statement.
"Divide & Conquer" has always been the game they've played; and they've done it exceedingly well.

As for hatred toward Jews, you couldn't be more mistaken.
I have absolutely NO HATRED towards Jews.
My disgust is for ZIONISM. The 2 are NOT the same.
Don't let the Zionists fool you into equating the two.
I have no problem with Jews. I do have a problem with Zionism.
w