Author Topic: Jay Cutler T-Shirts - how much does it cost to do that?  (Read 3159 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Jay Cutler T-Shirts - how much does it cost to do that?
« on: November 22, 2012, 09:56:47 AM »
i was looking at JAY CUTLER store and he is selling regular shirts for 20-40$,but i was wondering for how much money he gets blank shirts and how much it costs to stamp them with a logo??? i doubt that a regular blank shirt costs more than a dollar when buying hundreds of shirts,so he is making a big buck!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
yes but are his organs also make a buck

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Getting the pates made is the most expensive part.
After that the cost dramatically drops to the price of the stock t-shirt and a few pennies added on for the printing cost. But thats only after you get through the first run and thats more expensive.

Stark

• Getbig V
i was looking at JAY CUTLER store and he is selling regular shirts for 20-40$,but i was wondering for how much money he gets blank shirts and how much it costs to stamp them with a logo???
i doubt that a regular blank shirt costs more than a dollar when buying hundreds of shirts,so he is making a big buck!

I actually have some minor experience in the T-Shirt printing business, obviously the more you order the better the price there are a lot of different ways to print T-Shirts and not all of them cost a lot of money, the most expensive once are were you can "feel" the color on the shirt, the more colors you have the more expensive they get since they work with frames for each color - Lets say you print a moon face with three colors, the moon is yellow the eyes are white and the lettering is red - now you need to place the yellow first than wait until its dry than the red maybe than the white but eawch time you need to wait until its dry.

see here:

BTW the Tshirts cost near to nothing.

Tito24

• Getbig V
i want to make a shirt with a big dick on it

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I get shirts made, with a logo for my employees, 20 at a time and it only costs around $6 a shirt. I have some nicer shirts that are around $15 a piece, but the tshirt quality is a lot better.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i want to make a shirt with a big dick on it

Tito24

• Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V
I get shirts made, with a logo for my employees, 20 at a time and it only costs around $6 a shirt. I have some nicer shirts that are around $15 a piece, but the tshirt quality is a lot better.

yeah I know waht you mean, but there is a huge difference between a "Company shirt" and the high end, HUGE!! design (which is popular now) and all colors to it.

Check out the shirst on Ranger up, i have never seen any of their shirts but the girl that I share my shop with says she has seen them and they actually are heavy because of all the color.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jay Cutler T-Shirts - how much does it cost to do that?
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 10:09:54 AM »

It varies - you can get cheap white t-shirts (not XXL size) and a one color, one sided logo for around $2 or $3, if you make a lot.  Average is around $4 for a couple hundreds.  The problem is how many people want a white t-shirt.  Not me, and not many others.

Heavy 50-50 colored t-shirts, with a mixture that last about 20-30 washes can cost around $5 - $6, two sided sometimes.   

But yes, it matters on the type of clothing you get.  That cost can go from $1-$2 for the cheap stuff to $20 or more for the more expensive stuff.   Quality does matter.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 10:10:46 AM »
Hit Up Dana Linn Bailey, she has her own T-shirt Pressing machine , im sure she can give you a deal for some HGH

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 10:15:51 AM »
i have a friend who got a screen to do her own shirt pressing, turned out to be more work and much messier than originally thought.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 10:17:20 AM »

heres jay in a few years