Author Topic: AUSTSRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2006.????  (Read 12333 times)

IFBB PRO PIETRO GI

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
AUSTSRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2006.????
« on: December 01, 2005, 02:28:58 PM »
Ciao Priesty how are you?Man just wanted to know if you are doing the Aussie Grand Prix 2006?I don't know where it is on Luke thinks it might be on the coast SURFERS not sure.Nice to see the Masters get one show this year it's a shame it is not the Masters Olympia.As I head to 50 and been doing comps since 1979 would like to finish my time in Bodybuilding in a Masters Olympia just to be there would be awesome.Unlike you I remember telling people this kid Lee Priest is going to be at the OLYMPIA one day they didn't believe me,well we knew it and so did your family.Hope you are in the best of HEALTH and stay that way.I have seen Marc is over here with you.He is the only guy in his time take you to the limit to beat him in Australia.Nice to see two Great champions from aussie land as good friends.Ok my Friend let me know if you are doing the Aussie and we might catch up then as I have been living in Switzerland but if I can get back to Australia in march we will catch up.Pietro Gilbo.SALUTE.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: AUSTSRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2006.????
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 07:35:54 AM »
Hey Gilbo.Nice to hear from you.
Yes i will be going back for the Aussie show hope to see you there.How is Switzerland nice i hear.It was good seeing you again at the the Aussie show all those good times at Archers gym.
Time goes quick stay in touch
Lee

IFBB PRO PIETRO GI

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 03:04:21 PM »
Good news about the aussie show.I hope to do the World Masters Pro show in New York april 15,if you do the aussie I might do it as it is only a few weeks before New York.I think with you there the show will be a good show for the aussie fans but you and I both know the old aussie tall poppy syndrome.Last year they loved you now they don't.Come in better if possible and Win again that will shut them up.You said time gets away man you got that right you are heading to 40 and I am going to 50 and arnold over 60 well at least we are alive.Take care my good friend and will catch up soon.I hope you and all you love have a great xmas and new year.SALUTE AMICO Pietro GILBO.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 08:32:18 AM »
I will try for a good christmas but i will be dieting.Oh boy there goes my christmas.Hope you have a good one and take care.
lee

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 10:03:59 PM »
So its going to be on g.coast?

If so I guess I'll show.

IFBB PRO PIETRO GI

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 02:41:22 PM »
Ciao Priesty sounds like the Aussie show is going to be just that with a big Aussie content possible list of Aussies.Big Jon D,Even bigger Lee Priest,Big Luke W,Big Big Ivan S,Lee N,Jimmy P,Neil G,and Me Pietro if I get there before Masters in New York you know how it is.What about Marc R will he get over there?Should be very interesting if Chris or Dexter,Marcus come back for this show.I hope so.Would be good to see big Mike Morris back Nice guy with a  good attitude.All the Best with your diet over Xmas and New Year.Hope to see you soon.Pietro Gilbo.SALUTE Amico.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 03:39:45 PM »
I think it will be a great show.

jdoug

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »
i wonder who the judges going to let win this one  ::)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 05:25:04 PM »
Marc R will be there but not on stage -----sorry , but you will know I am there as you will here me in the growd that i promise !!! especialy because 2 of my good friend s ( actualy i am friends with every one ) , the Priest and John Davies will be battling !!!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 06:00:38 PM »
lee do you think that was the best package you ever showed at last years Australian??  If not it had to be close.
Valhalla awaits.

IFBB PRO PIETRO GI

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 02:06:49 PM »
Priesty have you thought of doing a few seminars and guest spots over in aussie land?as you would make more money than the Winners $10000 man I know model comps that pay more.It's hard to believe that in the year 2006 prize money is so low.Sure glad we don't do it for the money.Let me know if you are doing seminars.I am sure they would be very successful.Pietro Salute Amico.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 04:06:56 PM »
I will be coming over a week early to guest pose at 2 shows before the Aussie.

lee

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2005, 04:58:50 PM »
Lee Priest Guest posing ----------- In a THONG , now thats worth seeing huh, ummmmm is adela going with you to guest pose in a THONG to ??????

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 06:31:58 PM »
I will be coming over a week early to guest pose at 2 shows before the Aussie.

lee
what shows will they be?

IFBB PRO PIETRO GI

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2005, 08:24:40 PM »
What other Pro's are doing the Aussie in 2006?Would be great to see a strong line-up and some mix in judges.March 18 better start diet soon.Salute Pietro.

IFBB PRO PIETRO GI

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 02:26:17 PM »
Thanks Priesty.Maybe they try to workout the shortest way to get there.Man it's a long flight.Take care and see you there.Have a safe and great xmas.Say hi to adela.Maybe for xmas we can have an extra egg yolk.Awesome Can't wait.Salute Pietro.

MonstaDwarf

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • lift it machine
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2005, 11:29:50 AM »
I'll be there to make sure the short arses are well represented ;)
the Aussie Pro qualifying show will be held a week prior so this year there will be a new aussie peo stepping on stage fresh from a win.
good luck to everyone competing, and merry x-mas.
forward ho

Terry Gibson

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2005, 01:17:11 AM »
G'day Lee & Phantom,
All the best for Xmas
Terry G Brisbane

IFBB PRO PIETRO GI

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2005, 02:21:23 AM »
See what happens when you mention Archers Priesty it comes to life.Our very good friend Terry Gibson a real decent bloke from the past and man that's hard to find these days.All the best to you Terry and all of your family may you have a great xmas.Pietro Phantom Gilbo.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2005, 06:55:56 AM »
G'day Lee & Phantom,
All the best for Xmas
Terry G Brisbane

Hi Terry long time no hear.Yes i owe alot to Terry and his family for helping me out in the begining years of my carreer with a place to stay and work at Archers gym.Send me a private message and i will give you my email.

Take care
Yeah there were lots of good funny times at Archers.

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 04:02:10 PM »
Heiko K may be competing according to his post on Milos website

Terry Gibson

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2005, 02:38:44 AM »
To any one reading this post Archers Gym was the original hard core gym in Brisbane Queensland Australia  Its now called Gibsons Southbank Fitness Centre.
Anyway back in the good old days Lee used to live in a room at the back of the gym (there has to be a good movie story there) and the Phantom was one of our larger Members

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2005, 06:59:44 AM »
Oh yeah it would be a good movie. :)  lots of characters Even the german butcher a few doors down.

Getting bigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2005, 07:20:56 AM »

Anyway back in the good old days Lee used to live in a room at the back of the gym

That's like my dream...

IFBB PRO PIETRO GI

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2005, 02:21:51 PM »
They could never find a cast of actors good enough to do that story JUSTICE.It was truly a great time in life.Nice people nice gym = Great Champions.Priesty would have to play himself as nobody on the planet has arms like his.Ciao Pietro phantom Gilbo.