Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather and the Money Team - definition of ignorance?  (Read 11138 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: THE DEFINITION OF IGNORANCE (FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR.) !!!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 08:47:35 PM »
So you're saying that:

Every UFO sighted has an alternate motive and Floyd

Every disaster / war we've encountered during the years has an alternate motive and Floyd

Every performer on stage has an alternate motive and Floyd

The last Walking Dead-episode i watched had an alternate motiv and Floyd

The car i saw drive up to Mensa Bobs garage had an alternate motive and Floyd?

Haha
O

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 08:55:35 PM »
@3:25 the white guy has a swollen monkey top on. Jay Cutler is the master mind behind all of this.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2012, 11:21:13 PM »

I hate to tell you this but Floyd isn't as dumb as he looks.  He's been using these video to sell his "The Money Team" T-Shirts while he's in between fights.

Imagine taking a cheap t-shirt which cost him maybe a 1.25 to make and selling them for 28.00 dollars plus shipping.....he makes a lot of money off other dumb asses.  Remember that everything seen usually has an alternate motive and Floyd

Lol te dumb ass is losing tons of money in interest by not banking it or investing
T

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2012, 11:55:40 PM »
Even if i had all his money, i wouldn't ...

1. Wear that kind of clothes , bling or unnecessary rubbish
2. Film it and then post it on youtube
3. Put my money in bags instead of in the bank
4. Waste it all on strippers and purploid drank
5. Use the expression "Num sayin'" constantly

Amen!! People that feel the need to do something like this you know they came from nothing don't know how to act when they get something and more than likely will end up exactly how they started... with nothing!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2012, 11:59:21 PM »
So you're saying that:

The last Walking Dead-episode i watched had an alternate motiv and Floyd

Hahahaha! Btw walking dead is MY SHOW!! it's getting better and better!! Love it ...not Floyd!! Lmfao!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2012, 12:01:12 AM »
Noticed the body guard wearing the SWOLE MONKEY shirt towards of the end of the video?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2012, 12:15:11 AM »
Hahahaha! Btw walking dead is MY SHOW!! it's getting better and better!! Love it ...not Floyd!! Lmfao!

The "And Floyd" was a remark to Goodrum, Alti :D

Of course we love Walking Dead, it's one of Getbigs favorite shows, not Floyd!

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2012, 12:39:16 AM »
Floyd Mayweather = that annoying kid/dude that tried his hardest to fit in with the group but just looked like a try hard geek instead.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2012, 01:39:45 AM »
Floyd Mayweather = that annoying kid/dude that tried his hardest to fit in with the group but just looked like a try hard geek instead.

That's exactly what I see in him too. He comes off as very socially awkward...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2012, 06:27:55 AM »
LOL yes, spend 500k to maybe be able to sell maybe one T-shirt a 20$

Great marketing genius with an alternative motive and Floyd :D

His net worth is 115 million but just because he's flashing around cash doesn't mean he's spending more than he was normally does.  He could be just taking that money out of bank, showing a video of it and then putting it back in.  I do know that he's branded all of his videos with the "TMT" and at the bottom of the page, there's a website link to the site so its obvious he's doing these stupid videos to sell those t-shirts
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2012, 06:48:52 AM »

His net worth is 115 million but just because he's flashing around cash doesn't mean he's spending more than he was normally does.  He could be just taking that money out of bank, showing a video of it and then putting it back in.  I do know that he's branded all of his videos with the "TMT" and at the bottom of the page, there's a website link to the site so its obvious he's doing these stupid videos to sell those t-shirts

Here's the deal with FMW, Vince:  He comes off as Nicholas Cage on steroids, seems  to have the same spending habits too.  And you saw what just happen to Cage, when the feds cleaned him out.  FMW just had to pay 6-8M in back taxes, doesn't like to let his money sit vs keeping it in a vault, which means he is passing on the interest.  He'll get two big paydays again with Brady and Manny, since he is talking to Arum now.  The issue is, what does FMW look like financially in 10 yrs when the ring checks aren't coming in.  His situation is similar to a NFL or NBA player vs an actor like Cage, who can work well into his 60s and 70s like Connery.  Oh, and Tyson had his net-worth at one point.  And $50M of his money turned up missing with Don King.    

BTW, Kwon_2 is a fool.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 06:50:47 AM »
I thought a boxer with such fine skills would have avoided those "make you dumber than dumb" punches. Apparently, some of those punches did land after all.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 07:10:06 AM »
Here's the deal with FMW, Vince:  He comes off as Nicholas Cage on steroids, seems  to have the same spending habits too.  And you saw what just happen to Cage, when the feds cleaned him out.  FMW just had to pay 6-8M in back taxes, doesn't like to let his money sit vs keeping it in a vault, which means he is passing on the interest.  He'll get two big paydays again with Brady and Manny, since he is talking to Arum now.  The issue is, what does FMW look like financially in 10 yrs when the ring checks aren't coming in.  His situation is similar to a NFL or NBA player vs an actor like Cage, who can work well into his 60s and 70s like Connery.  Oh, and Tyson had his net-worth at one point.  And $50M of his money turned up missing with Don King.    

BTW, Kwon_2 is a fool.

I don't know....I was just saying he was doing the videos to sell T-Shirt.  I didn't say he was some financial genius.  In 10 years he'll be like Macho Commacho trying to do anything to make money and we know who that shit ended... ;D
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 08:12:31 AM »
howabout the rest of the Monkeys in the background listening to every word floyed says , just waiting for floyed to give them orders

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2012, 08:14:17 AM »
check out the Gambling slips he posted on instagram just his month
Fucking INSANE

this dude will be broke the week after he retires from boxing

http://instagram.com/FloydMayweather

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 08:53:26 AM »
That's exactly what I see in him too. He comes off as very socially awkward...

For real he does! I was looking at the videos saying "God he's so annoying" thats exactly what it is. He was that cornball in HS that was always trying to fit it! The difference that he grew up (well not much, cuz he's still little as hell and mentally appears to still be immature) to Knock N@#% the F&#% out! other than that is still a cornball. Just a flithy rich cornball-__-

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 09:01:15 AM »
For real he does! I was looking at the videos saying "God he's so annoying" thats exactly what it is. He was that cornball in HS that was always trying to fit it! The difference that he grew up (well not much, cuz he's still little as hell and mentally appears to still be immature) to Knock N@#% the F&#% out! other than that is still a cornball. Just a flithy rich cornball-__-

Correct Alti,he is like the G_Thang of Getbiggers,  and he is quite rude towards his father as well

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012, 09:31:30 AM »

Correct Alti,he is like the G_Thang of Getbiggers,  and he is quite rude towards his father as well

I'm speechless.. What a piece of shit. You know I don't care what your Dad did to you growing up with the exception of sexually abusing you! You don't talk to your parents that way.   OBVIOUSLY he has some seriously deep rooted beef with Dad. Blacking out on your Dad in front of the camera is uncalled for. Take that shit behind the scenes, away from everything. That was low class. This boy has no morals, no couth, im even more disgusted now!!! WOW!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2012, 10:50:28 AM »
He looks small. Does he even workout? No biceps at all. I would knock him out.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2012, 10:53:22 AM »

yep, and the guys on here over 6'2" would say, they'd knock tyson out b/c he is only 5'10". 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2012, 11:07:42 AM »

He is only 5'7. However when you are expected to fight for 10 rounds the level of cardio condition you have to be in to last that long won't let you pack on major muscle mass.
all drugs - TPPIIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2012, 11:15:30 AM »
What I find really funny is this--These four guys are worth ten times more than all of the above morons in the videos, yet they do not act like idiots.

X

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »
Man has bellow cero  CLASS ...

Imagine if he was in a car accident or "something"  all his "fans" would be like   'where's the bag? where's thebag?"

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2012, 01:05:10 PM »
I'm speechless.. What a piece of shit. You know I don't care what your Dad did to you growing up with the exception of sexually abusing you! You don't talk to your parents that way.   OBVIOUSLY he has some seriously deep rooted beef with Dad. Blacking out on your Dad in front of the camera is uncalled for. Take that shit behind the scenes, away from everything. That was low class. This boy has no morals, no couth, im even more disgusted now!!! WOW!!

Just to let you know his father is even a biggest piece of shit than him !
Floyd Sr. is a punch drunk drug dealer asshole !  ;)

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2012, 02:32:34 PM »
What I find really funny is this--These four guys are worth ten times more than all of the above morons in the videos, yet they do not act like idiots.

Thank you! Exactly what I'm saying. Its apparent the fame and fortune isn't enough! He craved yet more attention. Classic attention whore!! "LOOK AT ME ..LOOK AT ME" how pathetic :-(
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!