Author Topic: Why are army movies all whiny these days? Not about vicory of USA over enemies  (Read 4672 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
but about whiny social jsutice bullshit

the only exception is GI joe     which to me was still too homy style with a moron waynanas bro, the jar jar of the movie

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Maybe because it's been a while since USA has won a war  :-\

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

Maybe because it's been a while since USA has won a war  :-\

USA has never lost a war.

Iraq was worse than the dream team v europe.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Are you kidding? Hollywood has been dishing out constant fantasies about heroic americans day in day out. It never ends. So much bs. Saving the world. Even from asteroids and space aliens  ;D Of course the crazy commies aaah what would we do without crazy commies? Call America of course!

Then there's them evil ayrabz.... America is so great... I heard they have a 17 trillion dollar debt somewhere in China.

Oh lolz

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
well usa is no 1

and will stay no1

yeah hollywood is crappy

I find it amusing hearing the ego stuff of people from other countires claiming better life quality or some bs.

If you work 40 hours you have no1 life quality in usa

if you do nothing I mean 0 then sure since get tax paid docotr you have slightly more in other country, but yes those other country have 0 biz and innovation and slowly go bankrupt like canada

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Because Hollywood is full of communists, homosexuals, and cowards.  Martial valor is sickening to them.  If they make a war movie it has to come from the perspective of the pussy crusading pacifist.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Bunch of tough conservatives in this thread.
G

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Bunch of tough conservatives in this thread.

That's really fresh and original.  Derp. 

You are with out a doubt the most worthless piece of shit on Getbig.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Tough post.

You've really outdone yourself.

G

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

lol epic smashing of gareschmoe

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
lol epic smashing of gareschmoe
You'll be dealt with later.

G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Because Hollywood is full of communists, homosexuals, and cowards.  Martial valor is sickening to them.  If they make a war movie it has to come from the perspective of the pussy crusading pacifist.

Actually hollywood is owned and run by Jews lol. The majority of the major studios were started by Jews or early on bought out by them as well. So...

McCarthy era witch hunt for communists was a bunch of homo bs by itself.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Because Hollywood is full of communists, homosexuals, and cowards.  Martial valor is sickening to them.  If they make a war movie it has to come from the perspective of the pussy crusading pacifist.

truth here

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Actually hollywood is owned and run by Jews lol. The majority of the major studios were started by Jews or early on bought out by them as well. So...

So... these Jews that own it all are a bunch of leftists and/or commies.  The homosexuals are the directors and the actors.  Once the directors and actors make a name for themselves and become powerfull they start pushing their gay agenda as well.  These are the people that are making movies and when they do they try to manipulate the public into agreeing with their beliefs.  Most of these people are cowards who have never had to fight and die for anything their entire lives. They have contempt for the military. They think it's obscene and full of idiots, rapists, and bloodthirsty thugs.

I don't hate Jews or gay people.  Quite the contrary, some of them are among my closest friends.  I just think that people have to be willing to face reality.  Right now white, heterosexual, Christian adults have their heads in the sand for fear of being labeled a racist or a homophobe.  It's easier for them to just go along with it and pretend not to notice.  Their children have no hope at all because they are barraged 24 hours a day with a stream of propaganda from from the leftists that have overtaken our edjucation system, Hollywood, and the press.  It was a great plan and it worked like a charm for them.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
So... these Jews that own it all are a bunch of leftists and/or commies.  The homosexuals are the directors and the actors.  Once the directors and actors make a name for themselves and become powerfull they start pushing their gay agenda as well.  These are the people that are making movies and when they do they try to manipulate the public into agreeing with their beliefs.  Most of these people are cowards who have never had to fight and die for anything their entire lives. They have contempt for the military. They think it's obscene and full of idiots, rapists, and bloodthirsty thugs.

I don't hate Jews or gay people.  Quite the contrary, some of them are among my closest friends.  I just think that people have to be willing to face reality.  Right now white, heterosexual, Christian adults have their heads in the sand for fear of being labeled a racist or a homophobe.  It's easier for them to just go along with it and pretend not to notice.  Their children have no hope at all because they are barraged 24 hours a day with a stream of propaganda from from the leftists that have overtaken our edjucation system, Hollywood, and the press.  It was a great plan and it worked like a charm for them.
Yes, that's true.

Most of these people have never died their entire lives.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Luckily, they never got to you.
G

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Yes, that's true.

Most of these people have never died their entire lives.

As a people idiot.  My family has risked their lives in almost every war in US history.  Some American commies, homosexuals, and cowardly liberals have too, most have not.  Many of them instead go to University and study journalism, law, film, acting, etc.

Commies/Homos/Cowards

Which of these groups do you fit into?  I'm guessing all 3.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
As a people idiot.  My family has risked their lives in almost every war in US history.  Some American commies, homosexuals, and cowardly liberals have too, most have not.  Many of them instead go to University and study journalism, law, film, acting, etc.

Commies/Homos/Cowards

Which of these groups do you fit into?  I'm guessing all 3.
Haha. You're a Republican caricature.

I get a kick out of your posts.
G

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

I'm sure you do.  Simple minded people are often easily amused.  

Back on topic.  The "Seal Team Six" movie was a peice of shit but I'm really looking forward to "Zero Dark Thirty".

oenguinseatsocks

• Getbig II
Tough post.

You've really outdone yourself.

i bet he eats healthcare for breakfast

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Haha. You're a Republican caricature.

Gare you are really a hardcore democrat.
Do you believe in unlimited money printing by the fed?
DO you think women hate macho men?
Just wondering.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Gare you are really a hardcore democrat.
Do you believe in unlimited money printing by the fed?
DO you think women hate macho men?
Just wondering.
I guess some women like men who pretend they are macho. 

MACHO MACHO MAN!
G

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I guess some women like men who pretend they are macho. 

MACHO MACHO MAN!

Asking carebear what women like it pointless.  What difference would it make to him what women liked?

Real men still have a place in this world.  Today everyone prances around, bemoaning the savage, racist, sexist "cavemen".  When the shit hits the fan these hard men are the ones that this emo, hipster, pussy society will beg for help.  If they come knocking on my door they won't receive any.  You made your bed, lie in it.         

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Asking carebear what women like it pointless.  What difference would it make to him what women liked?

Real men still have a place in this world.  Today everyone prances around, bemoaning the savage, racist, sexist "cavemen".  When the shit hits the fan these hard men are the ones that this emo, hipster, pussy society will beg for help.  If they come knocking on my door they won't receive any.  You made your bed, lie in it.         
I'm a war veteran.

G

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I'm a war veteran.

Don't ask, don't tell, don't pursue.  Clinton strikes again.

All kidding aside, if you aren't bullshitting then my respect goes out to you.  You are still full of shit and you have political vaginitis but there is a bad motherf**ker hidden in there somewhere. 

Branch?