Author Topic: Who is the coolest gay guy on Getbig?  (Read 9855 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Who is the coolest gay guy on Getbig?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2012, 09:34:28 PM »
He has admitted to both blowing the snake and that he enjoys deep-tissue massage before.

Fuck you, whore.  Where did I admit that shit? I'm 100% "G".

8)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2012, 09:34:40 PM »
1MR takes a lot of bs on this site and puts up with it rather well. To 1MR credit he is responsible for some brutal owning on this site.
not even close to what blacks/jews/muslims have to put up with but your point stands
follow the arrows

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2012, 09:34:53 PM »
you should be hung by the balls for posting the same shit over and over

Wether you're pitching or catching its still gay cause you're in the game..no judgement, Just sayin'

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2012, 09:35:42 PM »
Fuck you, whore.  Where did I admit that shit? I'm 100% "G".

8)

he wasn't talking to you Gay-thang
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2012, 09:37:22 PM »
Wether you're pitching or catching its still gay cause you're in the game..no judgement, Just sayin'
are you calling me gay bro?

If you include me in the likes of men like Bay and OMR, I'd be more then happy to be  ;D
follow the arrows

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2012, 09:41:13 PM »
are you calling me gay bro?

If you include me in the likes of men like Bay and OMR, I'd be more then happy to be  ;D

Got nothing against Gays , once saw a gay man whip a straight guys ass then take his man-meat out and piss on him while he was on the ground , just stating an observation

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2012, 09:46:09 PM »
Got nothing against Gays , once saw a gay man whip a straight guys ass then take his man-meat out and piss on him while he was on the ground , just stating an observation
you once saw this? where do you see such things happen? lol
follow the arrows

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2012, 09:51:46 PM »
when the hell did tbombz become gay?  he's a lover of negra women like alex23

He has admitted to both blowing the snake and that he enjoys deep-tissue massage before.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2012, 10:02:31 PM »
you once saw this? where do you see such things happen? lol
Standing outside your dad's window

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2012, 10:43:50 PM »
Gotta be Wiggs...getsbig's very own Berry White/ George Washington Carver hybrid
My bad Wiggs ,I mis-read the title,you're the top heterosexual male in get-big history besides booty ;) and definitely top poster

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2012, 12:29:32 AM »
Number 1 up the bum is the coolest though they are all good guys - I haven't seen brown eye to eye with Bay a lot over the years but he is still a top man even though he likes the cawk  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2012, 12:40:24 AM »
one more rep is the most articulate poster on get big
T

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2012, 12:49:12 AM »
Primemuscle is bi.  Does that count as gay?  Seems like a cool dude (no homo) despite him putting those remarks on Derrick's get well page.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2012, 12:58:02 AM »
OMR seems alright. Bay is cool except for accusing every BB admiration to sexual admiration. The guy can't separate the sport from his lust and projects it in virtually every single thread. It became old a long time ago.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2012, 01:50:10 AM »
Bay for life  8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2012, 02:08:26 AM »
one rep

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2012, 03:09:42 AM »
This thread makes me feel honored to call GetBig my home.  While we don't always see eye-to-eye, I think as a collective, the GetBig family is strong and only growing stronger as the days/years go by.

I feel accepted here and I've always been very accepting of all my GetBig Brethren.

Reminds me of an an amazing story involving my father and his accepting of my ways...

My father died over 20 years ago.  During his time, I had not been open to him regarding my choice and never really sat down to discuss his feelings regarding the matter.  He was of the old country (Greek Orthodox & Israeli roots), you see, and those men knew nothing more than to appreciate hard work, money and the joy of family.

Anyhow, on his last day, while he rested in that intensive care unit bed with a respirator tube deep within his trachea, being his healthcare proxy, I was given the choice by his medical provider to either stop the respirator and life support or to keep him attached to over 20 different tubes and IV lines.  I decided that to simply keep a human being vegetating there on a bed would be cruel and selfish (since we would only keep the flesh alive for the sole purpose of viewing him day to day with no actual interaction) and that pulling the plug would be the right thing to do.

The medical team went ahead, with my permission and upon my sole presence, and pulled the plugs out and removed the tube from deep within his windpipe.

Right as they removed that tube, for a split second, my father looked me directly in the eyes with a look of clarity and muttered out, "You fucking faggot!".... as he took his last breath.

That's when I knew that he was happy with my decision.

"1"

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2012, 03:19:54 AM »
This thread makes me feel honored to call GetBig my home.  While we don't always see eye-to-eye, I think as a collective, the GetBig family is strong and only growing stronger as the days/years go by.

I feel accepted here and I've always been very accepting of all my GetBig Brethren.

Reminds me of an an amazing story involving my father and his accepting of my ways...

My father died over 20 years ago.  During his time, I had not been open to him regarding my choice and never really sat down to discuss his feelings regarding the matter.  He was of the old country (Greek Orthodox & Israeli roots), you see, and those men knew nothing more than to appreciate hard work, money and the joy of family.

Anyhow, on his last day, while he rested in that intensive care unit bed with a respirator tube deep within his trachea, being his healthcare proxy, I was given the choice by his medical provider to either stop the respirator and life support or to keep him attached to over 20 different tubes and IV lines.  I decided that to simply keep a human being vegetating there on a bed would be cruel and selfish (since we would only keep the flesh alive for the sole purpose of viewing him day to day with no actual interaction) and that pulling the plug would be the right thing to do.

The medical team went ahead, with my permission and upon my sole presence, and pulled the plugs out and removed the tube from deep within his windpipe.

Right as they removed that tube, for a split second, my father looked me directly in the eyes with a look of clarity and muttered out, "You fucking faggot!".... as he took his last breath.

That's when I knew that he was happy with my decision.

"1"

Lol  ;D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2012, 05:50:06 AM »
It's only Bay if you want it to be.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2012, 05:51:08 AM »
I've got Bay fever.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2012, 05:57:24 AM »
Bay doesn't look uptight.  :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2012, 06:06:13 AM »
I'm a big fan of both Bay and OneMoreRep...

Gay or not, both are totally alpha males in my book and I got nothing but (non erotic) love for those two guys!  Hopefully one day I will get to hang with out of them!

:-\

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2012, 06:16:08 AM »
I will postulate ND for the charge

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2012, 06:32:04 AM »
OneMoreRep,would happily share a beer with him

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2012, 06:44:10 AM »
Bay doesn't look uptight.  :D

thats not the late' bad news brown',,,,