Author Topic: So I'm debating dieting down some.... lol seriously  (Read 8812 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
So I'm debating dieting down some.... lol seriously
« on: November 23, 2012, 09:13:54 PM »
OK my GetBig brethren...

Here's the deal, I never actually like being super lean like I get for shows, and y'all know I fucking hate dieting.  But I'm starting to think its possibly time.  Its been a while since I've competed, my love handles are getting out of control....

So now I'm thinking, maybe I should consider, after the end of the year I diet down for 3-4 months or so, I'm 236 now at about 22% bf, I would like to get down to 200 or even 190....

I would like to do this and possibly get some pictures taken or do a photoshoot or something..... not really interested in competing as I have a ton going on in my life, but I'm not totally closed off to the idea either...  would kinda have to decide when I get down in weight and see how things are then.

But the problem is, you guys know I can really nail my diet down when I'm prepping for a show, but I have never ever ever been disciplined enough to diet just for the sake of dieting, so it would really be a challenge for me.

If I do this, I would like to put this up on getbig, progress pictures, nutrition journal, possibly training journal that sort of thing....  I won't be taking anything that's not sold over the counter (so nothing illegal) but I wouldn't be opposed to pro-hormones if there are decent legal otc ones in the market.

So my questions to you getbig are:

1. Should I even fucking bother with this shit?

2.  Would you guys be interested in following my progress in this without calling me an attention whore? Lol

Oh and the reason I picked after the end of this year is because I have a bunch of travel during Christmas, and I want to still watch the remaining Redskins games as I stuff my face with large pizzas!  (We will have a big problem if they make it to the playoffs though lol!)

So what say you Get Big?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: So I'm debating dieting down some.... lol seriously
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 09:15:35 PM »
No need Big Ach

Getbig loves you the way you are!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 09:15:54 PM »
I'd follow it.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 09:17:51 PM »
OK my GetBig brethren...

Here's the deal, I never actually like being super lean like I get for shows, and y'all know I fucking hate dieting.  But I'm starting to think its possibly time.  Its been a while since I've competed, my love handles are getting out of control....

So now I'm thinking, maybe I should consider, after the end of the year I diet down for 3-4 months or so, I'm 236 now at about 22% bf, I would like to get down to 200 or even 190....

I would like to do this and possibly get some pictures taken or do a photoshoot or something..... not really interested in competing as I have a ton going on in my life, but I'm not totally closed off to the idea either...  would kinda have to decide when I get down in weight and see how things are then.

But the problem is, I eat a whole large pizza every Sunday, but I have never ever ever been disciplined enough to diet just for the sake of dieting, so it would really be a challenge for me.

If I do this, I would like to put this up on getbig, progress pictures, nutrition journal, possibly training journal that sort of thing....  I won't be taking anything that's not sold over the counter (so nothing illegal) but I wouldn't be opposed to pro-hormones if there are decent legal otc ones in the market.

2.  Would you guys be interested in following my progress in this without calling me an attention whore? Lol

Oh and the reason I picked after the end of this year is because I have a bunch of travel during Christmas, and I want to still watch the remaining Redskins games as I stuff my face with large pizzas!  (We will have a big problem if they make it to the playoffs though lol!)

So what say you Get Big?

Fixed.  Cut the BS, ACH, and see the bold.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 09:18:12 PM »
Talk talk talk. You're always talking.   ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 09:18:40 PM »
TL:DR:FY  :D
follow the arrows

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 09:21:30 PM »
Fixed.  Cut the BS, ACH, and see the bold.  

Trust me dude there is a lot more bad shit that contribute to my fatness... the pizza is only during football season, my drives to Burger king on the way to the gym are one of the biggest culprits!

And fucking cookie dough ice cream!

My wife said it best... "Achie, There is a fat kid trapped inside of you dying to burst out!!!"

2good4u

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 09:56:00 PM »
OK my GetBig brethren...

But the problem is, you guys know I can really nail my diet down when I'm prepping for a show, but I have never ever ever been disciplined enough to diet just for the sake of dieting, so it would really be a challenge for me.

So what say you Get Big?
i would follow, and just for health reasons it would be wise to be a little leaner to avoid high blood pressure, diabetes, strain on the heart etc. you dont have to be contest lean but losing a few pounds and doing cardio is always good and the older you get the more diet and exercise plays a factor in your overall well being....

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 10:00:09 PM »
I'd follow it.

i would follow, and just for health reasons it would be wise to be a little leaner to avoid high blood pressure, diabetes, strain on the heart etc. you dont have to be contest lean but losing a few pounds and doing cardio is always good and the older you get the more diet and exercise plays a factor in your overall well being....

Thanks you guys, if there is a genuine interest I'll be happy to put everything out on the table... I just don't want to spam the board...

Plus it would motivate me too knowing there are people Watching and keeping me on my toes lol

I just want to prove to myself that I can do it for other reasons than just competing.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 10:03:36 PM »
post pics

and this aint oprah dude

cause and effect

run 5 miles a day

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 10:04:23 PM »
post pics

and this aint oprah dude

cause and effect

run 5 miles a day

Huh?  Explain

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 11:16:39 PM »

My wife said it best... "Achie, There is a fat kid trapped inside of you dying to burst out!!!"

LOL.

It'd be interesting to see the progress.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 11:22:56 PM »
Nose of peace
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2012, 11:26:59 PM »
236 is a good weight.   You're just a flapjack stack shy of 240!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2012, 11:45:38 PM »
Start eating better before you develop diabetes.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 11:59:52 PM »
stop being an attention ho and get on the threadmill missy.

I hate dieting/cardio as well... but i realized it actually not only makes me less fat but feel healthier :D Just do it. Well miserable at times but still healthier haha...

Cardio high = like a drug.

One missing ingridient though... tren  ;D

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 01:57:24 AM »
I would have started it loooong ago if i were you.
There must have been times when you feel like complete shit after looking at your prime and now!
Get on it, i'll follow. I just hope you're not one of those guys that quits after 2 weeks!
Good luck!

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 03:48:40 AM »
Hey Ach, as long as you're happy who gives a shit.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 04:30:35 AM »
Would definitely follow it. Just don't do a 'panda'.
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2012, 04:32:48 AM »
OK my GetBig brethren...

So what say you Get Big?
I`m with you!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2012, 04:35:55 AM »
bro

22% is a bit on the fat side

why not just try to get down to at least 15% and live there?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2012, 05:02:04 AM »
No. No. No!

/ :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 05:03:50 AM »
I would be more interested in following your progress if you were looking to get even fatter than what you're currently at. People think its easy to become morbidly obese...it has to take some effort/extreme lack of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2012, 05:09:45 AM »
Cut out beer and pizza and that alone will drop a quick 10-15 lbs off you. 

As you get older it's harder to drop weight than when in your 20's.   

Does your wife like you fat mess? 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 05:10:10 AM »
In before this turns into a "calorie is a calorie" debate.
from incomplete data