Author Topic: Tomorrow I am going to AA  (Read 7235 times)

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
Re: Tomorrow I am going to AA
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2012, 10:50:55 PM »
For the love of god just get your shit together. AA won't help you. Ultimatums. HAH.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2012, 12:31:07 AM »
Here in LA we have dirt cheap diner thats huge called NORMS

So round abut 2008 I rolled in and the whole place was fulla AA types for anniversary.

Far from humble people who beat an addiction, I saw a load of big huge attitude gansta player bums who all thought they were casanova and were REAL MEN

It was surreal

I still ate thier and tried to heard some funny stories but they were boring buncha bums, about 80 of them.

There were school busses outside so I guess somehow tax money went to pay to cater to these bums.

what a bunch of shitbirds
'shitbirds' roflmao ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2012, 12:43:16 AM »
I don't have a problem really but I over indulged one night and told one of my gfs that I was visiting her and if she's not there I'm kicking her door in anyway. Also apparently called her an ugly mutt and told her, "I hope you die". Then I evidently took down a womans name and number, except instead of adding it to my contacts i somehow texted it to said gf. I was also doing snuff with the alcohol and don't remember doing any of these things, but I agreed to go because she put an ultimatum down.

Anyone else go to AA? What should I expect?

Good luck, champ. Hope you beat the demon.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2012, 06:21:29 AM »
I like vodka :)