Author Topic: What happened to the giants?  (Read 22355 times)

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
Re: What happened to the giants?
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2012, 05:59:35 PM »
dude clever username. my gimmick account didn't make the cut  :'( :'(

whatsa gimmick?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2012, 06:11:44 PM »
BTW Groink, explain Woo's video and many other video, fossils and etc that has been found.
Makes one look at old stories of giants in a different manner.

What has happened for human beings is that the exact opposite of what we were told is being happened.

We started off as very enlighten beings and have become very dumb through greed and war by the elitists.  They are keepers of the knowledge.

This is why we can't explain the pyramids and many other ancient structures which keep us boggled. Many things we think we are discovering are only being rediscovered.  Electricity is one of them...

Perhaps on Dec. 21 with a spiritual awakening, people unknown to us can help us maintain this higher level of consciousness so we can get some real progress on this planet FOR ALL.

A few thousand guys cut some stone from the quarry up the Nile, floated the stones down stream and took 12-15 years and built the pyramids.

Spend that tuition money on a really good hooker and we'll consider it even.
a

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2012, 06:14:10 PM »
Go watch "Prometheus" Wiggs, but pay strict attention to viewing only in a mirror and with the sound off and closed captioning on.  Then and only then will all be revealed.   ;D

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2012, 06:15:35 PM »
wiggs

did you get

a

lobotomy?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 06:24:18 PM »
Go watch "Prometheus" Wiggs, but pay strict attention to viewing only in a mirror and with the sound off and closed captioning on.  Then and only then will all be revealed.   ;D

you're not supposed to post shit like this on a public message board. they'll find you now.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2012, 06:27:25 PM »
you're not supposed to post shit like this on a public message board. they'll find you now.

either way wiggs is going to try it and have a nasser-eyeball for a week

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2012, 06:29:01 PM »
david and goliath baby.....

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 10:11:38 AM »
 ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 10:12:35 AM »
 ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2012, 10:15:36 AM »
 ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2012, 10:16:25 AM »
 ;D
F

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2012, 10:26:51 AM »
watch the nba wiglets they are still amongst us  :o
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2012, 10:42:01 AM »
 ;)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »
;D

ah, the ugly hand of andrew the giant. i mean geant.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2012, 10:54:25 AM »
Apparently, dipshits like fuck51 can't read as he continues to post pictures of pituitary giants...aka Acromegaly when I clearly stated these beings were of a different race BUT still able to procreate. BTW Shaq is not a pituitary giant. He's just got lucky and got tall. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012, 11:01:35 AM »
I used to read about zacharia zitchin, nibiru, planet x, etc... because i was truly fascinated by ancient civlizations, mayans, aztecs, summerian, etc... etc...

However they manipulate the facts and lie to forge a fairy tale of their own making.

I seriously seriously recommend you guys WATCH this I know its 3 hours but its because it tackles ALOT of topics in detail with evidence:

]

It goes over the FACTS of how these structures were built not what these fairy tale fellas talk about 'aliens' and lasers and diamond cutting tools and whatever bs.

First thing to let you know, the structures were not GRANITE but sand stone... and even granite to make it smooth.. not impossible with sanding tools... anyways not to spoil much you guys have to see the above. I created a thread but I don't think anyone watched it.

As far as giants, is that mt whatever thing real?

Really tall big people exist, it all has relavence to genetic expression and hormones...

It's like how our muscle growth is limited, imagine if things just 'keep growing', likewise for bones... its all by design meant to stop at a certain point otherwise without these genetic factors would keep growing. Kind of how myostatin and follistatin has that purpose with muscle growth limitation

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2012, 01:32:15 PM »
david and goliath baby.....

Goliath was of the race called Phillistines -- people that spoke a precursor to moden European languages, contrasted with the Afro-asiatic languages spoken by the other surrounding peoples. The Phillistines were thought to have come from the west - Anatolia or Greece and were warlike invaders.

Goliath was probably a purer specimen or a throwback to the Martian whites.
Icke talks about this. Giants were martians and their mixed offspring were white people.
T

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2012, 01:34:21 PM »
;)

Jezus Wiggs, I expected you to be much more of a critical thinker...off the deep end...come back Wiggs!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2012, 01:37:59 PM »
Jezus Wiggs, I expected you to be much more of a critical thinker...off the deep end...come back Wiggs!

There's much more where that came from friend.  Shall I post more for your education and enjoyment?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2012, 01:44:14 PM »
wiggs did you write the lyrics below?

Asking only workman's wages
I come looking for a job
But I get no offers,
Just a come-on from the whores on Seventh Avenue
I do declare, there were times when I was so lonesome
I took some comfort there

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2012, 01:45:56 PM »
Goliath was of the race called Phillistines -- people that spoke a precursor to moden European languages, contrasted with the Afro-asiatic languages spoken by the other surrounding peoples. The Phillistines were thought to have come from the west - Anatolia or Greece and were warlike invaders.

Goliath was probably a purer specimen or a throwback to the Martian whites.
Icke talks about this. Giants were martians and their mixed offspring were white people.
you'd have to have the same/similar human DNA, etc to have offspring and for said offspring to not be sterile. Look at mules (product of horse and donkey). leopons, ligers, etc...they are products of the same big cat family, but the offspring are sterile...

Otherwise, we might start seeing real life Elephantmen producing kids in the future.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2012, 01:46:55 PM »
you'd have to have the same/similar human DNA, etc to have offspring and for said offspring to not be sterile. Look at mules (product of horse and donkey). leopons, ligers, etc...they are products of the same big cat family, but the offspring are sterile...

Otherwise, we might start seeing real life Elephantmen producing kids in the future.

what's your fave animal, parker?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2012, 01:57:17 PM »
wiggs did you write the lyrics below?

Asking only workman's wages
I come looking for a job
But I get no offers,
Just a come-on from the whores on Seventh Avenue
I do declare, there were times when I was so lonesome
I took some comfort there

hey wiggsican, have you ever considered teaching english to people in developing countries? i know it's a job most people look down upon in the US - especially if you're a grown ass man and not some 19 year old chick taking a year off school - but it would be regular income and you would get to "travel" (granted you probably won't have too much money to spend).

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2012, 03:06:17 PM »

Unless there was intervention
T

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2012, 03:09:19 PM »
Apparently, dipshits like fuck51 can't read as he continues to post pictures of pituitary giants...aka Acromegaly when I clearly stated these beings were of a different race BUT still able to procreate. BTW Shaq is not a pituitary giant. He's just got lucky and got tall. 

Chocolate Marshmallow.....you're smoking yourself stupid, put down the pipe and the rock.