Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 448760 times)

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2012, 10:19:36 AM »
OMG I didnt say anything about dryg dealing, you did...Hummmmm. I think its great too that I pay for things on my own and I work, etc. I always have.......But people are saying I was money hungry and who paid for my implants, etc. I did sign up for that reason is this is kinda gay and wasting my time so just setting record straight, dont want him back and for what the guy has done to me in my life, he deserves any bashing or anything he gets.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #176 on: November 27, 2012, 10:21:16 AM »
Why do some women act like its a badge of honor when they say things like they are supporting themselves and bettering their lives without the use of a mans money. Don't they realize that this is what self sufficient adults are suppose to be doing. You don't get a medal for doing what should be expected of you.

In the U.S. a woman that looks like her, with half a brain, could work the system for whatever the hell she wants. Without having some "sensitive" man protecting her every move.

It's the way it is here.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2012, 10:22:09 AM »
Archer, pay attention, I didnt bring up money or paying my own way until people accused me of being with him for his money. -Pay Attention before you post.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: November 27, 2012, 10:23:02 AM »
good looking chick, no way around it. stupid to say otherwise....but I forgot this is Getbig where a solid 8 is a "dog".

If she was just some chick that someone posted a "WYHI" on, everyone here would be lining up to fuck her  ;)

That being said, Davinci is on the money, shut the fuck up stupid...you were with the guy for 7 fucking years, must have been something about him you liked. You sound like a bitter twat. and you are insinuating some pretty serious shit and not backing it up.

anybody else find it a little odd that this chick had an account approved just in time to talk shit on this thread ? She says she heard that her name was mentioned here, and Bingo, she's got an account.....how does that work?

Usually Adonis or Sev The Spermtaster find them on The Book of Faces and invite them to post.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: November 27, 2012, 10:23:17 AM »
  on the right rich pina

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2012, 10:23:29 AM »
OMG I didnt say anything about dryg dealing, you did...Hummmmm. I think its great too that I pay for things on my own and I work, etc. I always have.......But people are saying I was money hungry and who paid for my implants, etc. I did sign up for that reason is this is kinda gay and wasting my time so just setting record straight, dont want him back and for what the guy has done to me in my life, he deserves any bashing or anything he gets.
You said he gets his money "illegally."

He's a decently known bodybuilder; what else are we to assume? His money comes from an underground cock fighting ring? Enough with the shenanigans Miss Amy.  

Can't you see we are here because we all care about you?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2012, 10:24:04 AM »
Usually Adonis or Sev The Spermtaster find them on The Book of Faces and invite them to post.

yeah but how did get an account approved in what seems like hours?

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2012, 10:25:12 AM »
HAHAHHA Nick, This is wasting my day.......Find me on Facebook, you can see boobies on there!!! LMAO! Its under Amy Waz

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2012, 10:26:23 AM »
yeah but how did get an account approved in what seems like hours?

Don't know.....I waited about a month(s) for approval?

Fucking Avidan always trying to keep me down.   ;D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2012, 10:26:55 AM »
what s with the angry mouthy skanks showing up lately?

just another angry skank on the internet. what was your goal here before you embarrased your self? amass a legion of white knight neck beards living in the cellar?

but srs gimmickery is very likely here. twice in a row? first that battysta now amy hedickson it s too good to be true ;D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #185 on: November 27, 2012, 10:27:12 AM »
HAHAHHA Nick, This is wasting my day.......Find me on Facebook, you can see boobies on there!!! LMAO! Its under Amy Waz

Ok I am starting to like this broad.
$

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: November 27, 2012, 10:27:58 AM »
Yes but make sure to use plenty and take pics. (partial homo)

:D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #187 on: November 27, 2012, 10:28:13 AM »
Archer, pay attention, I didnt bring up money or paying my own way until people accused me of being with him for his money. -Pay Attention before you post.

When you brought it up isn't the point.   Also, you didn't answer my question about who we choose to spend our time with and how that reflects on us.  
A

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 27, 2012, 10:30:39 AM »

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #189 on: November 27, 2012, 10:31:22 AM »
I will tell you how that works genius....I had an account 10 years ago when this was cool and I couldnt recall my password, email, username, etc so I signed up just yesterday or the day before for this reason. What did you think i was trying to be sneaky and no one would know a different last name and joined just a day ago. Anyway, yeah I was brainwashed for a few years but the past is the past.....Not trying to fool anyone, couldnt remember my old username and or password....

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
from incomplete data

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 27, 2012, 10:35:38 AM »
ah the quest for facebok trophys.predictable.
whats that necklace?white belt at giving head? :D

Was a college cutie....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #192 on: November 27, 2012, 10:37:51 AM »
Ok I am starting to like this broad.

What's not to like? Look at those cannons!
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #193 on: November 27, 2012, 10:37:56 AM »
I will tell you how that works genius....I had an account 10 years ago when this was cool and I couldnt recall my password, email, username, etc so I signed up just yesterday or the day before for this reason. What did you think i was trying to be sneaky and no one would know a different last name and joined just a day ago. Anyway, yeah I was brainwashed for a few years but the past is the past.....Not trying to fool anyone, couldnt remember my old username and or password....

hey, I'm halfway on your side. just don't get the motivation for you to swoop in out of nowhere and shit all over the guy and clearly insinuate he's a drug dealer, if you have "moved on and are happy"..makes no sense . you seem like an intelligent person...I'm sure you've heard this before..."the best revenge is living well".

and as far as your account, that's gotta be the quickest account approval of all time. i would bet, as usual, there is more to the story here...or you got supremely lucky.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: November 27, 2012, 10:50:29 AM »
My choices and tastes in people are definitely different now.......But I hear ya!

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: November 27, 2012, 10:52:30 AM »
The coloring is off in the picture because I actually have a black belt!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #196 on: November 27, 2012, 10:54:35 AM »
Just so you know too... If the nudes exist , they will be found and posted here by our resident experts on these matters.
$

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #197 on: November 27, 2012, 10:56:25 AM »
Sorry if I got snippedy, seems like I have been defending myself on here for no reason.....I didnt know it took time to get approved on here, I swear to God.....I couldnt remember my username and password so I just signed up and it was fast because had it taken any longer I wouldnt have even signed on to look so it must have been fast for it to be so fresh in my mind to log on here and look. I dont go on these boards...This is foreign world to me......I guess I got lucky. Thanks for the positivity. I have moved on and I am happy... :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2012, 10:57:46 AM »
During better days and happier times

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2012, 10:57:49 AM »
The coloring is off in the picture because I actually have a black belt!
;D hahhaha. Nice.
a