Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 448778 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #425 on: November 27, 2012, 05:28:10 PM »
Some "interesting" people ITT, trying to find various strange shit (like - point of view on certain stuff in life) about a person they haven't ever met nor will meet. Some of you are way more fukked up in the head than that fella I'm sure of that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #426 on: November 27, 2012, 05:28:39 PM »
It roped me in LOL. I have to get off tho as it has wasted my day! Geez. I am never on here so this is new to me. As much as I dislike Rich and as much as he did me wrong for so long, I have not put him on blast and*/or dropped dirt....Thats not me but then again he turned me into a whole other person but even with that being said, I have not.....

Wait until you break the 100 Thousand post mark like some people do.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #427 on: November 27, 2012, 05:28:55 PM »
It roped me in LOL. I have to get off tho as it has wasted my day! Geez. I am never on here so this is new to me. As much as I dislike Rich and as much as he did me wrong for so long, I have not put him on blast and*/or dropped dirt....Thats not me but then again he turned me into a whole other person but even with that being said, I have not.....

90 posts in one day... I truly hope you are a real broad. At that pace we will see the tits in a few days.... hopefully. 8)
$

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #428 on: November 27, 2012, 05:30:44 PM »
90 posts in one day... I truly hope you are a real broad. At that pace we will see the tits in a few days.... hopefully. 8)
Thick Nick.......Its time for Dancing with the Stars on this Coast and Bed Time so I am putting this thread to bed as well. I have an early day tomorrow.......Good talking with you!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #429 on: November 27, 2012, 05:39:48 PM »
Hopefully Kim K hits a vain with that shit one day
Kanye will be devestated.
Bodybuilding is glad they lost you as a fan,  you are nothing but a jealous nobody, who cares, who the fuck are you anyway. You hated on Coleman and now this guy. The guy is driving a Range, a Bentley, a bmer, a benz and more yet, wtf do you drive buddy, a fucken tauraus, where is your physique, let's see some picture. If you got it better then I will take everything back if you don't then STFU., this is a bodybuilding forum why come on here if you can't stand the site of bodybuilding you loser.
One can get all those vehicles for far less than you think. Range Rovers and BMW are notorious for their depreciation, you can pick up a last gen M5/M6 for 30k. And a Range for 15-30k. The Bentley for 50-85k...all except Range were 100k+ cars (2003-2010 Bentleys started at 175k).

The dude wants the look, just like with the muscles...It's all an illusion. People today want to profile, to present the image that they are worth something, when they aren't worth anything, and will go to great lengths to perpetrate a fraud.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #430 on: November 27, 2012, 05:47:47 PM »
Bodybuilding is glad they lost you as a fan,  you are nothing but a jealous nobody, who cares, who the fuck are you anyway. You hated on Coleman and now this guy. The guy is driving a Range, a Bentley, a bmer, a benz and more yet, wtf do you drive buddy, a fucken tauraus, where is your physique, let's see some picture. If you got it better then I will take everything back if you don't then STFU., this is a bodybuilding forum why come on here if you can't stand the site of bodybuilding you loser.
hahahahha listen retard,live da dream baby live da fuckin dream,i dont care abot this anymore
you act like a 15 year old boy who first time saw ronnie coleman in the magazine and is impressed by the story on the paper
the reality is oposite
now go fuck yourself
and yes for me ronnie piana etc-for me are ridiculous

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #431 on: November 27, 2012, 05:48:17 PM »
Kanye will be devestated.One can get all those vehicles for far less than you think. Range Rovers and BMW are notorious for their depreciation, you can pick up a last gen M5/M6 for 30k. And a Range for 15-30k. The Bentley for 50-85k...all except Range were 100k+ cars (2003-2010 Bentleys started at 175k).

The dude wants the look, just like with the muscles...It's all an illusion. People today want to profile, to present the image that they are worth something, when they aren't worth anything, and will go to great lengths to perpetrate a fraud.

so the guy has 150k + in cash cars that he owns outright, that are tricked out on top of it...and you come to the conclusion that some shlub leasing a new Beemer has more money than him.  brilliant.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: November 27, 2012, 06:08:12 PM »
so the guy has 150k + in cash cars that he owns outright, that are tricked out on top of it...and you come to the conclusion that some shlub leasing a new Beemer has more money than him.  brilliant.
No, what I said is that many of those cars he's in can be picked up for a lot less than what they were originally worth. People who know the game can pick up a Lambo Gallardo for 80k, and have people think he's balling. As I said, a last gen M5/M6 can be picked up for 30. A 2007 Maserati Quattroporte which originally cost 127k, can be picked up for 27k.
And let's not get into police and Fed auctions.
 So people can pick up these cars and give the illusion that they are flossing, just like dude has that fake ish in his arms to give the illusion that he has hard earned muscle.
People don't want to be real anymore, they want the illusion, the fantasy.
Amy had said dudes was controlling and abusive---wonder why.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #433 on: November 27, 2012, 06:09:55 PM »
I have found some very incriminating information.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #434 on: November 27, 2012, 06:11:53 PM »
Rich used to post here you guys realize...

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #435 on: November 27, 2012, 06:14:17 PM »
I have found some very incriminating information.
post the informations

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: November 27, 2012, 06:21:09 PM »
No, what I said is that many of those cars he's in can be picked up for a lot less than what they were originally worth. People who know the game can pick up a Lambo Gallardo for 80k, and have people think he's balling. As I said, a last gen M5/M6 can be picked up for 30. A 2007 Maserati Quattroporte which originally cost 127k, can be picked up for 27k.
And let's not get into police and Fed auctions.
 So people can pick up these cars and give the illusion that they are flossing, just like dude has that fake ish in his arms to give the illusion that he has hard earned muscle.
People don't want to be real anymore, they want the illusion, the fantasy.
Amy had said dudes was controlling and abusive---wonder why.

Simple question, can you drop 150k cash on cars ? i can't.  dude had SIX dope rides in his driveway. and i know all about the car game dude, my best friend is deep in the car business, and has a fleet very similar to Pianas. Lambo, Range, Mercedes....a killer CL with a tubbed out rear and a G wagon, and a Maserati. and he's got fucking LOOT. you don't roll in cars like that on 70k a year...insurance, maintenance.... it's just not happening.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #437 on: November 27, 2012, 06:23:48 PM »
Rich used to post here you guys realize...

stop sucking his cock and start slandering you fucking queer

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #438 on: November 27, 2012, 06:28:06 PM »

Simple question, can you drop 150k cash on cars ? i can't.  dude had SIX dope rides in his driveway. and i know all about the car game dude, my best friend is deep in the car business, and has a fleet very similar to Pianas. Lambo, Range, Mercedes....a killer CL with a tubbed out rear and a G wagon, and a Maserati. and he's got fucking LOOT. you don't roll in cars like that on 70k a year...insurance, maintenance.... it's just not happening.
He paid less than 20k for each of his cars except for the purple BMW which was a little more but under 30. The rover and Bentley I wasnt around for but that Bentley is OLD so cant be that much. He carries minimal liability car insurance not liability so its not like hes spending a fortune on these cars.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: November 27, 2012, 06:33:50 PM »

No, I can't...but I know dudes who can, and they put me down on the shady business of exotics...drugs, etc.
all that he has, takes loot, and then to spend money to make them look worse (garner attention, but depreciates their value) screams shady (drug dealers always go for the loud rides), sow thing is up. It takes loot, one can say where they get it, who cares. I also know dudes in LE, who have shown me, that with many of the high end exotics, you follow the money trail, it's dirty money---from drugs, or other avenues.

It's just that what I'm learning (and realizing) is that there are those who legitimately can afford these cars, honestly. And then there are the guys who are shady who just stack cars like pancakes. Amy had said he has been doing shady ish since 16, so why stop now.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #440 on: November 27, 2012, 06:35:57 PM »
Gezus Christ, all this banter and no one has asked the obvious question.

Amy, do you do anal?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #441 on: November 27, 2012, 06:39:55 PM »

Amy, do you do anal?

She has tried it a few times but it is not really her thing. She does it to make the man happy but the sodomies build resentment.
O

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #442 on: November 27, 2012, 06:43:09 PM »

Amy, do you do anal?
HAHAHHAHAHA Are you a gay man?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: November 27, 2012, 06:43:36 PM »
No, I can't...but I know dudes who can, and they put me down on the shady business of exotics...drugs, etc.
all that he has, takes loot, and then to spend money to make them look worse (garner attention, but depreciates their value) screams shady (drug dealers always go for the loud rides), sow thing is up. It takes loot, one can say where they get it, who cares. I also know dudes in LE, who have shown me, that with many of the high end exotics, you follow the money trail, it's dirty money---from drugs, or other avenues.

It's just that what I'm learning (and realizing) is that there are those who legitimately can afford these cars, honestly. And then there are the guys who are shady who just stack cars like pancakes. Amy had said he has been doing shady ish since 16, so why stop now.

yeah but that's not what you said  ;)

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #444 on: November 27, 2012, 06:54:25 PM »
She has tried it a few times but it is not really her thing. She does it to make the man happy but the sodomies build resentment.
OK Fellas, its been real but I am outta here. Spent almost all day on here and its time to throw in the towel. Nice talking with you all, even the not so nice people.....Actually entertaining & amusing. Have a great night!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #445 on: November 27, 2012, 06:55:10 PM »
yeah but that's not what you said  ;)
ur both right i worked for bmw yrs and stint at porsche ,,,and ur rolling when u come in and plunk down 80 to 100k on new m series or say cayenne or cheap panamera base,,,or u do what some people do who are kinds smart or who want to front ,,u go to aution and buy one of these former 100k beauty queens and purchase a either high mileage 2 yr old car,,or car that was found submerged under 8 feet of water and now looks good still for the illussion but the inside instrument cluster is lit up like a christmas tree with faults in electrical system that were temporarily rewired by a 5 yr old that will cost thousands unless u have good parts/technician buddy's to ease the cost or drive around with it as is,,,u get into accident and not 1 single airbag deploys or engine seizes from unseen damage..

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #446 on: November 27, 2012, 06:57:07 PM »
OK Fellas, its been real but I am outta here. Spent almost all day on here and its time to throw in the towel. Nice talking with you all, even the not so nice people.....Actually entertaining & amusing. Have a great night!

Nite hun. Don't be a stranger...you are hot and a laugh. A real female woman is good but rare for us here so we tend to get a little cranky.
O

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #447 on: November 27, 2012, 06:58:21 PM »
Yes we need a younger/hotter/better-titted replacement for booty.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #448 on: November 27, 2012, 07:02:12 PM »

Nite hun. Don't be a stranger...you are hot and a laugh. A real female woman is good but rare for us here so we tend to get a little cranky.
HAHAHAHA Thanks guys!!!! I will check in every so often for sure. Thanks again!!!! I can handle a little cranky. LOL

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: November 27, 2012, 07:44:24 PM »
Once upon a time (2003) he looked good.