Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 448308 times)

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #475 on: November 28, 2012, 03:03:02 AM »
But that's how most men are Amy.

Or are you trying to find a dude that's submissive, always backing down and where things are not on his terms?
I know that TO A POINT, but it was EXTREME! I came to bed once with a popsicle and it was World War....Because he was jealous of the popsicle.......Sleep when he says, eat when he says, work when he says, etc

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #476 on: November 28, 2012, 03:08:01 AM »
I know that TO A POINT, but it was EXTREME! I came to bed once with a popsicle and it was World War....Because he was jealous of the popsicle.......Sleep when he says, eat when he says, work when he says, etc

He got mad over a Popsicle? What did you do... try to stick it in his ass or something?
$

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #477 on: November 28, 2012, 03:09:48 AM »
He got mad over a Popsicle? What did you do... try to stick it in his ass or something?
No I was just eating it without asking him first and how dare I come to bed with it I guess. I will never forget that day!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #478 on: November 28, 2012, 03:10:17 AM »
Trains guys at Golds gym Hollywood.

Rogan's always saying that is the gayest gym in the world.
It's Hip to be Square!

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #479 on: November 28, 2012, 03:13:53 AM »
Rogan's always saying that is the gayest gym in the world.
It is...95% of the people there are gay and all Richs clients (ALL 3 clients)are gay guys. Actually I cant speak 4 him now because I dont know but I was never aware of any females training with him.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #480 on: November 28, 2012, 03:18:24 AM »
No I was just eating it without asking him first and how dare I come to bed with it I guess. I will never forget that day!

Well see then maybe he wanted you to, and you dropped the ball. =p
$

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #481 on: November 28, 2012, 03:21:41 AM »
Well see then maybe he wanted you to, and you dropped the ball. =p
LOL Either way it was a half eaten popsicle...How long could it have taken for me to eat it? A minute? He didnt care, once in bed all attention had to be on him & he couldnt wait the 60 seconds it would have taken for me to eat it. He was pissed about that and about the fact I didnt ask first. Period.....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #482 on: November 28, 2012, 03:24:09 AM »

Very odd.

Must have been more to it than just the act of eating a lollipop without asking.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #483 on: November 28, 2012, 03:25:39 AM »
Very odd.

Must have been more to it than just the act of eating a lollipop without asking.
Trust me when I tell you, it was because I didnt ask and because all attention HAD to be on him once in bed. I wasnt eating a steak dinner that would have taken 30 min, it was a popsicle and he freaked out & pouted about it!

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #484 on: November 28, 2012, 03:32:05 AM »
I believe you because i have a friend that does the same thing to his girlfriend, when i read your post about you becoming more independent and he freaking out about it i remembered him in flash.
Good guy around his friends but a dick to his girlfriend, now ex-girlfriend don't know why girls are attracted to douchebags

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #485 on: November 28, 2012, 03:35:11 AM »
I believe you because i have a friend that does the same thing to his girlfriend, when i read your post about you becoming more independent and he freaking out about it i remembered him in flash.
Good guy around his friends but a dick to his girlfriend, now ex-girlfriend don't know why girls are attracted to douchebags
Thanks Spidey, no more douchebags for me!!!! LOL

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #486 on: November 28, 2012, 03:44:20 AM »
I see.

Would you say that the first three years with Rich were decent years? What made you decide to leave him after 7 years? Infidelity?
jesus you are such a homo....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: November 28, 2012, 03:45:54 AM »
jesus you are such a homo....

Och varför tycker du så Götet?

Anser du kanske att vi Stockholmare har mer empati? :D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: November 28, 2012, 03:48:41 AM »
It appears some Synthol has migrated to his gut.

Terrible contest physique there. Interesting star tattoos under each armpit. Chris Duffy has similar tattoos.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #489 on: November 28, 2012, 03:52:42 AM »
Och varför tycker du så Götet?

Anser du kanske att vi Stockholmare har mer empati? :D
we speak english on here. No I just think you're retarded and gay. Serious question. Do you have some sort of diagnose?

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #490 on: November 28, 2012, 04:00:22 AM »
Yeah, there were some decent times but looking back everything was controlling and on his terms. We are somewhat the same when it comes to being stubborn, not backing down, etc and I was submissive at first but as time went on, more and more of myself came out and he couldnt take not having control, etc I didnt leave him, it was mutual but yes infidelity was involved.

Does it give you some type of satisfaction to blurt out your side of things , throw out jabs at him because you have bitterness towards him when in this post you admit you were submissive at first then changed ?

Like most women you acted one way to get him then got tired of acting

You are just lowering yourself by doing this , no one here is important , who are you impressing by throwing out the "gossip" on him ?
You are venting that's all , and that's meant for a therapist's couch not a message board sweetcheeks

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #491 on: November 28, 2012, 04:05:31 AM »
Does it give you some type of satisfaction to blurt out your side of things , throw out jabs at him because you have bitterness towards him when in this post you admit you were submissive at first then changed ?

Like most women you acted one way to get him then got tired of acting

You are just lowering yourself by doing this , no one here is important , who are you impressing by throwing out the "gossip" on him ?
You are venting that's all , and that's meant for a therapist's couch not a message board sweetcheeks
Actually the opposite...he acted one way to get me and then he got tired of acting.....Guess it went both ways but to answer your question, yeah it does give me a little satisfaction talking about the person he really is because some of you are blinded by his muscles.......

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: November 28, 2012, 04:05:39 AM »
we speak english on here. No I just think you're retarded and gay. Serious question. Do you have some sort of diagnose?

Och skälet till din diagnos är Maxxie? :D

"retarded and gay" låter så flyktigt.

Vad grundar du allt detta på, och varför kommer detta upp nu efter alla år?

Länka mig gärna en post du anser vara efterbliven och skriv varför du anser den vara så.

Har du någonsin genom åren (ända sedan 2003) sett en post som fått dig att känna en viss homosexuell känsla?

Har jag någonsin sagt att jag tycker om något av den stilen när det gäller samkväm?

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #493 on: November 28, 2012, 04:15:15 AM »
Actually the opposite...he acted one way to get me and then he got tired of acting.....Guess it went both ways but to answer your question, yeah it does give me a little satisfaction talking about the person he really is because some of you are blinded by his muscles.......

paint it with whatever brush you choose

it's a bitter pill you are choking on that you have have trouble with

you'll never stop everyone from having some adoration for him and so what ?

your problem lies with not letting go

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #494 on: November 28, 2012, 04:25:23 AM »
paint it with whatever brush you choose

it's a bitter pill you are choking on that you have have trouble with

you'll never stop everyone from having some adoration for him and so what ?

your problem lies with not letting go
Im not trying to stop anything, Im simply letting people know that they arent going to grow up to be like Rich by drinking shakes all day.....

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #495 on: November 28, 2012, 04:31:02 AM »
Im not trying to stop anything, Im simply letting people know that they arent going to grow up to be like Rich by drinking shakes all day.....

LOLOLOL

This is Getbig , you think people here need you to know that ?

Stop grasping at straws , you've been going on about way more than that , just stop embarrassing yourself

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #496 on: November 28, 2012, 04:46:02 AM »
LOLOLOL

This is Getbig , you think people here need you to know that ?

Stop grasping at straws , you've been going on about way more than that , just stop embarrassing yourself

People DIDNT know about his PMMA injections and everything else jackass. That was my point. Im not talking about steroids.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #497 on: November 28, 2012, 04:46:53 AM »

We went over all this yesterday man. It is now all about one thing and one thing only... the nudes.

*oops ment to quote lulu. Sorry Amy.
$

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #498 on: November 28, 2012, 04:49:55 AM »
We went over all this yesterday man. It is now all about on thing and one thing only... the nudes.
LMAO

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #499 on: November 28, 2012, 05:05:14 AM »
People DIDNT know about his PMMA injections and everything else jackass. That was my point. Im not talking about steroids.

ok ASSWIPE , now that you have it all out , are you all done "outing" your dirt or will this be another "scorned bitch" thread now that reaches 100 pages so you can feel soothed from all the terrible things you endured ?

There's another on the V board like this seems to be turning out , maybe someone should ask your EX to come join in to voice HIS side ?