Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 448441 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #500 on: November 28, 2012, 05:07:12 AM »
ok ASSWIPE , now that you have it all out , are you all done "outing" your dirt or will this be another "scorned bitch" thread now that reaches 100 pages so you can feel soothed from all the terrible things you endured ?

There's another on the V board like this seems to be turning out , maybe someone should ask your EX to come join in to voice HIS side ?

Hi Rich.
$

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #501 on: November 28, 2012, 05:07:29 AM »
ok ASSWIPE , now that you have it all out , are you all done "outing" your dirt or will this be another "scorned bitch" thread now that reaches 100 pages so you can feel soothed from all the terrible things you endured ?

There's another on the V board like this seems to be turning out , maybe someone should ask your EX to come join in to voice HIS side ?
that would be interesting eh,,,,

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #502 on: November 28, 2012, 05:10:03 AM »
Great avatar-pic Lulu :D

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #503 on: November 28, 2012, 05:13:37 AM »

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #504 on: November 28, 2012, 05:16:05 AM »

I have been done but when people ask me a question, I answer it. Is tha supposed to make me nervous that Rich will see this and tell his side? Trust me, hes already seen all this, he lives on these boards and forums and his story wouldnt be that different from mine. There really isnt a story, we were together, he was an asshole, we broke up, he cheated, etc...-People dont care about that, they want to know how he got so big and I was here to tell them to go to Mexico and get some PMMA Injections. If I wanted to keep venting, I would go on Dr.Phil but people are asking me questions so Im being honest and answering.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #505 on: November 28, 2012, 05:17:15 AM »
Great avatar-pic Lulu :D
No one beats your avatar pic Kwon, FUNNY!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: November 28, 2012, 05:17:37 AM »
No one beats your avatar pic Kwon, FUNNY!

Can you top that one Amy? :D

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #507 on: November 28, 2012, 05:18:48 AM »
Can you top that one Amy? :D
NO, this is so foreign to me I dont even know how to do a regular avatar let alone an animated one. LMAO.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: November 28, 2012, 05:19:39 AM »
NO, this is so foreign to me I dont even know how to do a regular avatar let alone an animated one. LMAO.

A normal pic will do, no need for an animated one.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #509 on: November 28, 2012, 05:22:23 AM »
I have been done but when people ask me a question, I answer it. Is tha supposed to make me nervous that Rich will see this and tell his side? Trust me, hes already seen all this, he lives on these boards and forums and his story wouldnt be that different from mine. There really isnt a story, we were together, he was an asshole, we broke up, he cheated, etc...-People dont care about that, they want to know how he got so big and I was here to tell them to go to Mexico and get some PMMA Injections. If I wanted to keep venting, I would go on Dr.Phil but people are asking me questions so Im being honest and answering.

whatever you say 

keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you've gotten

you attract the same sort of men you say you don't want , and like the attention you're getting from them

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #510 on: November 28, 2012, 05:24:36 AM »
not reading this topic any more

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #511 on: November 28, 2012, 05:26:32 AM »
Amy, your thoughts on anal?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #512 on: November 28, 2012, 06:00:34 AM »
Let's all try to be nice and welcoming to Amy, unless until we get the nudes. Christ guys...show a little game here. All you mean muggers are cock blocking the few heteros on this board. Go check out a Bay thread or the Ronnie vs Dorian thread for a while and cool off.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #513 on: November 28, 2012, 06:09:10 AM »
Let's all try to be nice and welcoming to Amy, unless until we get the nudes. Christ guys...show a little game here. All you mean muggers are cock blocking the few heteros on this board. Go check out a Bay thread or the Ronnie vs Dorian thread for a while and cool off.

Has she said anything on her facebook or twitter about Getbig and her posts in this thread ? I think it's a gimmick

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #514 on: November 28, 2012, 06:15:02 AM »
Has she said anything on her facebook or twitter about Getbig and her posts in this thread ? I think it's a gimmick

I'm leaning this way myself.  To many posts in such a short time. 
A

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #515 on: November 28, 2012, 06:43:11 AM »
Amy tell them what you wrote to me in the inbox

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #516 on: November 28, 2012, 07:22:33 AM »

I'm leaning this way myself.  To many posts in such a short time. 

Yes Lulu and Archer...me smells the makings of a gimmick, but am not sure. But, if it is a gimmick, as the astute Groink pointed out, how did the gimmick get the account approved so fast? Unless it's such a well connected gimmicker that they have Ron at their fingertips to make accounts whenever.

Or it could have been a gimmicker who had the foresight to activate this account long ago when Piana was a bigger deal a year or two ago, but never really took the account out for a test drive. Until now.

As well, if this is a gimmick, it's a master gimmick. Because it would be so much fun to sling mud at Rich (as a gimmick) and it would be hard to drag it out. This "Amy" isn't really giving us anything juicy, and a gimmick (if poorly run) would have said something stupid by now, no? So maybe it really is Amy, and she's having second thoughts about really dishing something worthwhile (of course, maybe she doesn't have anything and is truly, an actual woman scorned by an alpha male).

These are the thoughts that pre-occupy the lizard portion of my brain today.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #517 on: November 28, 2012, 07:34:56 AM »
Yes Lulu and Archer...me smells the makings of a gimmick, but am not sure. But, if it is a gimmick, as the astute Groink pointed out, how did the gimmick get the account approved so fast? Unless it's such a well connected gimmicker that they have Ron at their fingertips to make accounts whenever.

Or it could have been a gimmicker who had the foresight to activate this account long ago when Piana was a bigger deal a year or two ago, but never really took the account out for a test drive. Until now.

As well, if this is a gimmick, it's a master gimmick. Because it would be so much fun to sling mud at Rich (as a gimmick) and it would be hard to drag it out. This "Amy" isn't really giving us anything juicy, and a gimmick (if poorly run) would have said something stupid by now, no? So maybe it really is Amy, and she's having second thoughts about really dishing something worthwhile (of course, maybe she doesn't have anything and is truly, an actual woman scorned by an alpha male).

Ron just happened to approve a bunch of accounts on that day and s/he got lucky because like has been said , Ron wants females here which is why he acts so swiftly when loose booty reports every single insult that she doesn't like thrown at her

I'd want a picture from this Private Investigator / Mind Reader with the current date , Getbig ,  and new name written on paper and it held under her? face . S/he must have a good phone with a camera , s/he used it to post and drive last night .The twitter and Facebook use a different name . Why ?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #518 on: November 28, 2012, 07:43:13 AM »

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #519 on: November 28, 2012, 07:48:00 AM »
amy did you ever help him inject and if you did what was the guy taking.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: November 28, 2012, 07:59:42 AM »
Cars Patts and Tits

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #521 on: November 28, 2012, 08:05:33 AM »
CLIFFS NO2:

Bunch of strangers eagerly trying to calm themselves and regain the comfort they've lost by seeing that guy driving expensive cars, and in the process getting at least a partial relief by "blaming" it all on the fact that cars aren't new and probably worn out already (lol). In addition to a "fact" that even if the pool looks good - the rest of the house must be trash.

While other part of weirdos are trying to get a glimpse of a dudes mind on various strange topics (I personally can't imagine why certain stuff interestes people that haven't even met a person irl).

Resume: He've got you hooked already. Quite a good PR company I must say (and a whore is adding some fuel to the flames to keep it burning). Very good.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: November 28, 2012, 08:10:37 AM »
CLIFFS NO2:

Bunch of strangers eagerly trying to calm themselves and regain the comfort they've lost by seeing that guy driving expensive cars, and in the process getting at least a partial relief by "blaming" it all on the fact that cars aren't new and probably worn out already (lol). In addition to a "fact" that even if the pool looks good - the rest of the house must be trash.

While other part of weirdos are trying to get a glimpse of a dudes mind on various strange topics (I personally can't imagine why certain stuff interestes people that haven't even met a person irl).

Resume: He've got you hooked already. Quite a good PR company I must say (and a whore is adding some fuel to the flames to keep it burning). Very good.

Ouch!  May I have my red hammer back?  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #523 on: November 28, 2012, 08:14:25 AM »

How did Amy find this thread?  I find it hard to beleive you can post a thread about some random dude and then his ex posting in it a day later.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #524 on: November 28, 2012, 08:22:56 AM »

Negative, she's real. I have verification.
a