Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 449080 times)

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #575 on: November 28, 2012, 10:02:00 AM »
Absolutely not, a million posts a day wouldnt be enough. I am over him as I said within my first few posts, I have a new life and a new boyfriend...Doesnt mean I suddenly forgot the kind of person he is. When people told me to look on here and on You Tube, it was laughable and couldnt believe my eyes that he was still getting away with his shannanigans. Its ridiculous and every chance I get to call it like I see it; Im goig to do just that.

Use your aggressive feelings. Strike him down with all of your hate, and your journey to the dark side will be complete!

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #576 on: November 28, 2012, 10:02:47 AM »
Dude chill out... re read the thread. She never even really ripped him that bad. You need to get laid big time.

DUDE , fuck you you're the one who needs to get laid trippin on a set of silicone bags

Absolutely not, a million posts a day wouldnt be enough. I am over him as I said within my first few posts, I have a new life and a new boyfriend...Doesnt mean I suddenly forgot the kind of person he is. When people told me to look on here and on You Tube, it was laughable and couldnt believe my eyes that he was still getting away with his shannanigans. Its ridiculous and every chance I get to call it like I see it; Im goig to do just that.

LOL

another blonde non-spelling ignorant bitter bitch that will die that way

you won't ever be happy

you are not over it

it eats at you

that's why you're here

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #577 on: November 28, 2012, 10:05:22 AM »
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thats about half right but I recovered.   :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #578 on: November 28, 2012, 10:07:25 AM »
why would a man want fuller lips?

more of a female ideal today no?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #579 on: November 28, 2012, 10:08:04 AM »
DUDE , fuck you you're the one who needs to get laid trippin on a set of silicone bags

LOL

you won't ever be happy

you are not over it

it eats at you

that's why you're here

Ok I'm convinced this is Rich now.

And man they are tits... every self respecting American male loves boobies. I don't take your statement as offensive. In fact I take it as a compliment.

Thanks Rich.
$

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #580 on: November 28, 2012, 10:12:58 AM »

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #581 on: November 28, 2012, 10:15:36 AM »

LOL

you won't ever be happy

you are not over it

it eats at you

that's why you're here

Im not on here for a spelling bee or grammar contest. Im at work and on my touch screen phone with nails on. This is the second time you called me out on TYPOS. which is what they are. I am not misspelling anything....I dont have time to proof everything I type so get over it! I will send you over my resume and thesis and you can see how smart I am.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #582 on: November 28, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
Ok I'm convinced this is Rich now. 

Thanks Rich.

you really are THICK

nickyboy

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #583 on: November 28, 2012, 10:17:07 AM »

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: November 28, 2012, 10:18:31 AM »
Fuller lips, longer eyelashes, eyeliner tatoo, blue contacts, ass injections. I dont know why either. Strange. Obsession that will never stop.

lol

This guy is getting destroyed.  A lot of people read this site, after seeing this nobody can ever look at the guy the same.  Even his buddies. House in foreclosure, 20k cars, ass injections, lip injections, etc...

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #585 on: November 28, 2012, 10:19:38 AM »
Im not on here for a spelling bee or grammar contest. Im at work and on my touch screen phone with nails on. This is the second time you called me out on TYPOS. which is what they are. I am not misspelling anything....I dont have time to proof everything I type so get over it! I will send you over my resume and thesis and you can see how smart I am.

excuses flow freely

just as freely as the venom for an ex you should be over

especially if you DO actually have a new boytoy

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #586 on: November 28, 2012, 10:20:38 AM »
excuses flow freely

If she's got a problem after being actually involved with this person, what's your stake in it?

Obviously you must have some skin in the game or else you're just stalking her?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: November 28, 2012, 10:21:54 AM »
excuses flow freely

Regardless she will eventually log off and be done here.  The Rich dude has a legacy left that people are all laughing at now.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #588 on: November 28, 2012, 10:24:57 AM »
Regardless she will eventually log off and be done here.  The Rich dude has a legacy left that people are all laughing at now.

People are taking her word without him here

Funny that someone went and got her but nobody is letting him know

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #589 on: November 28, 2012, 10:25:04 AM »
Fuller lips, longer eyelashes, eyeliner tatoo, blue contacts, ass injections. I dont know why either. Strange. Obsession that will never stop.

now that you say it

brown eyes

is there anything about this guy that isn't fake   ???

just googled his name. looked great at the time around 99 but this guy just turned himself into a trainwreck. guess that's what makes this thread popular. the 'trainwreck 'can't help but watch'- aspect  ;D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #590 on: November 28, 2012, 10:25:13 AM »
you really are THICK

nickyboy

I'm 5'8 213 lbs. so yes... yes I am. Thanks again.
$

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #591 on: November 28, 2012, 10:26:21 AM »
lol

This guy is getting destroyed.  A lot of people read this site, after seeing this nobody can ever look at the guy the same.  Even his buddies. House in foreclosure, 20k cars, ass injections, lip injections, etc...
I  think he'll be fine i'm sure his inner circle knows what he's up to and he seem's to be able to live with it ...

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #592 on: November 28, 2012, 10:28:09 AM »
LOL I thought Mickey Rourke the first time I saw him.

Jim, how common is this PMMA usage amongst top name bodybuilders? I had never heard of it until Amy mentioned it? It seemingly looks to work better than synthol...looks better than synthol users like Derek Anthony or Greg Valentino (who's arm eventually burst open in a gross TV documentary for all to see)...?

Is it Collagen as opposed to oil? If collagen is FDA approved why isn't PMMA? If Rich was there from 5am till midnight getting every muscle done then how painful is this stuff to inject? (I would never use it...just curious on where this sport is going).  

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #593 on: November 28, 2012, 10:29:05 AM »
Why would any bodybuilder need an ass injection? If you really want a bigger ass, just stop pinning your delts/arms, and start pinning your butt again. With the 20-30cc's per week it takes to diet for a contest, I have no doubt one could fill out one's ass quickly and easily with that volume.

But then again, I'm probably missing the finer aspects of the trappings of body modification.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #594 on: November 28, 2012, 10:32:28 AM »
Jim, how common is this PMMA usage amongst top name bodybuilders? I had never heard of it until Amy mentioned it? It seemingly looks to work better than synthol...looks better than synthol users like Derek Anthony or Greg Valentino (who's arm eventually burst open in a gross TV documentary for all to see)...?

Is it Collagen as opposed to oil? If collagen is FDA approved why isn't PMMA? If Rich was there from 5am till midnight getting every muscle done then how painful is this stuff to inject? (I would never use it...just curious on where this sport is going).  
Not sure why it isnt FDA approved...It took that long because of drive there and back, waiting at border, eating, appointment, etc. I have the Drs business card if anyone wants it.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #595 on: November 28, 2012, 10:33:05 AM »
trust me......

never in a million years sweetcheeks

you are far from trustworthy

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #596 on: November 28, 2012, 10:35:44 AM »
Why would any bodybuilder need an ass injection? If you really want a bigger ass, just stop pinning your delts/arms, and start pinning your butt again. With the 20-30cc's per week it takes to diet for a contest, I have no doubt one could fill out one's ass quickly and easily with that volume.

But then again, I'm probably missing the finer aspects of the trappings of body modification.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: November 28, 2012, 10:41:57 AM »

please send them to me

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: November 28, 2012, 10:50:53 AM »

More common than people think but it's still kind of a well kept secret. Collagen is the carrier and it's approved in the US as Articol but only for fines facial lines. The polymethyl-methacrylate is microscopic and the body supposedly builds up it's own collagen around it as a reaction. The initial swelling comes from the collagen and the swelling and yes it is painful for a few days.

I think that the Dr that did Rich's injections did a very good job but Rich may have gone a tad too far. If you look closely it actually lengthen his biceps which synthol could never do and it does look a lot more real.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #599 on: November 28, 2012, 11:13:24 AM »
Amy. Forget about the past, dump your current boyfriend and move to SD so we can date. I will treat you well.  I will chase you up grassy hills and tackle you half way up and giggle with you as we roll down.  I will roll up my jeans to my calves and run along the shoreline holding hands with you as we chase the seagulls away.  I will kiss you softly along your neck as I whisper sweet words into your ear.  You will hang on my 6'4" frame and melt into my arms as our eyes meet and I press you in close.