Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 449072 times)

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #650 on: November 28, 2012, 07:28:40 PM »
Welcome to getbig sweetie.   ;D  I am sure there are some (cough cough) members who have terrible things to say about me, but hey it's not my fault I removed their balls.  HAHA 

delusional as the day is long.
It's Hip to be Square!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #651 on: November 28, 2012, 07:32:03 PM »
Cliff notes

she was with the guy for 7 years, been broken up for a year, supposedly has a new boyfriend. Then someone posted a Rich Piana vid and she popped up out of nowhere and has been airing his dirty laundry out in the street, going on 30 pages... for no apparent reason.

in short, she's a getbigger  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #652 on: November 28, 2012, 07:33:19 PM »
One of the computer geeks around here needs to photoshop a picture of Trump saying, "your fired, booty!"
A

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #653 on: November 28, 2012, 07:43:21 PM »
she was with the guy for 7 years, been broken up for a year, supposedly has a new boyfriend. Then someone posted a Rich Piana vid and she popped up out of nowhere and has been airing his dirty laundry out in the street, going on 30 pages... for no apparent reason.

in short, she's a getbigger  ;D
I popped up because all you guys have been asking questions about him since he has been doing videos and stuff on You Tube and no one had the correct answers and you'all were speculating things. I popped up to answer questions that seemingly a lot of people were dying to know.  :)

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #654 on: November 28, 2012, 07:44:10 PM »

in short, she's a getbigger  ;D
Is 30 pages a lot*?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #655 on: November 28, 2012, 07:45:22 PM »
Cliff notes on this whore ,please ?  (Not Booty the other one )

She was dating rich piana for 7yrs up until July of this year, and she basically came on here to call him out on his fake lifestyle , and wealth

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: November 28, 2012, 07:50:29 PM »
She was dating rich piana for 7yrs up until July of this year, and she basically came on here to call him out on his fake lifestyle , and wealth

Sounds like a gimmick to me .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: November 28, 2012, 07:54:15 PM »
Sounds like a gimmick to me .

well, her account was approved in a less than a day..so there is that. On the other hand you have mods here vouching for her, so who knows.

It adds fuel to my creeping belief that Big Ron is a subversive bastard and secretly enjoys fucking with us  ;D

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #658 on: November 28, 2012, 07:54:37 PM »
Not this past July, July before that.....Its old news the breakup & I had forgotten about him basically until a handful of people asked me if I saw his new videos, etc. So I looked & I was so blown away with the illusion & facade that he continued to create, I had to post.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: November 28, 2012, 07:59:05 PM »

her account was approved in a less than a day..

::) oh brother

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #660 on: November 28, 2012, 08:03:53 PM »
We're gonna need to you post a photo with a shoe on your head.
It's Hip to be Square!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #661 on: November 28, 2012, 08:05:22 PM »
No mention of THAT name with him and I dont know who or what it is. Other than it being mentioned in the thread and that possibly I am him or he is me. LOL

Thanks - GH15 was a guy promoting growth hormone, telling us how good it is, what brands to use, etc - prob not Rich, but we have for a long time been trying to figure out who it was. GH15 also absolutely loved dogs - he called them "our angels"- I have to agree with him there.

So, was Rich into clubbing and the whole club/chemical substance party scene that some of these bodybuilders are into? Did you guys hang out with many IFBB pros?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: November 28, 2012, 08:08:35 PM »
LOL Yeah they ask for more females from what I have been hearing and when we come on here, they are brutal. All i have been doing is answering their questions and I turned into the devil in some peoples' eyes. Its fun but its also a big waste of time out of my day. LOL Get sucked in!
It's just that some think you are cock blocking.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: November 28, 2012, 08:09:46 PM »

yeah, because that's what happened  ::)
Oh look its getbigs alpha male.   :P

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #664 on: November 28, 2012, 08:19:04 PM »
well, her account was approved in a less than a day..so there is that. On the other hand you have mods here vouching for her, so who knows.

It adds fuel to my creeping belief that Big Ron is a subversive bastard and secretly enjoys fucking with us  ;D
Can't get over the fact that this Thread is still going on. If this was really Amy she would have posted a pic of herself and a sign saying I love Getbig. Since the ratings are a little low since gh15 left we now have Amy. ::)  I really don't think lulu is Rich, he has posted on boards for many years and used his name. He was very open back in the Muscle Mayham days.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: November 28, 2012, 08:21:41 PM »
Amy still might post a pic saying I love getbiggers. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: November 28, 2012, 08:27:42 PM »
Oh look its getbigs alpha male.   :P

are you trying to impress someone ?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: November 28, 2012, 08:29:03 PM »
are you trying to impress someone ?

Absolutely not. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #668 on: November 28, 2012, 08:30:58 PM »
Amy still might post a pic saying I love getbiggers. 

How's this?
a

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #669 on: November 28, 2012, 08:32:15 PM »
No, I never heard of him. And not like him to use the word angel. He had me create an acct for one of these forums before, not sure which one so that he could stick up for himself. Thats why THIS account is brand new, I tried to log on and I couldnt remember username and or password so I had to use a new one. Before I was listed as just my name and also my dogs nickname donkeybear. Rich and I were loners. Never went out, never hung out with anyone...Just low key, movies, dinner, take out. We went on a lot of cruises but again, we were pretty much loners. We were bad for each other in that asp ect because neither of us wanted to do anything and it got to the point it was just unhealthy to stay inside like hermits. I was guilty of that too. He did not do after parties or clubs the whole time we were together. In that 7 years he never went to a club or out without me. Even when we went to the BB shows in Vegas  we sat alone, ate alone and just went back to hotel...Clubbing wasnt his thing and for me, I had been there done that in college, etc. I remember he wanted to try ecstacy with me and I wouldnt do it because I had been there and done that and I had an early morning or something and didnt want to be up all pm, etc and then have to go to work. He was furious that it was going to be his first time and I didnt want to, etc. SO again the threat came of If I wasnt going to do it, some other chick will...So to date, I am not sure if he had tried it yet, but when we were together;he still had never tried or taken anything like that.

Interesting - reason I ask is that a lot of big guys like this really get off on being scene in clubs etc. In general did you find chicks were into that type of guy, or just more chicks of a certain type?

lol about the estacy - if he's gonna be fusious for not taking it, he probably is not in the right frame to enjoy it in the first place.

Do you still like that kind of big guy physically? Is it still a turn on sexually? Or are you of the "never again" mentality now with regard to bodybuilders?

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #670 on: November 28, 2012, 08:32:41 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #671 on: November 28, 2012, 08:34:59 PM »
I'm here to help.

Hey, does Fabio still train at Gold's? LOL
a

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #672 on: November 28, 2012, 08:46:59 PM »
I'm here to help.

Hey, does Fabio still train at Gold's? LOL
No but that can be a whole other thread.....I rented his guest house for 4 years in Tarzana when Rich and I first started to date. LOL  Fabio goes to Equnoix now LMAO

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #673 on: November 28, 2012, 08:49:16 PM »
I didnt find girls being into him at all that why I never got nervous when he would say he would find a girl that would do this or that when I wouldnt, etc. As a matter of fact people would mock and whisper about him in public. It just SOOO much to take in for a regular person to see that, ya know? It was annoying going anywhere cause guys would want their pic with him and if I had a dollar for every time someone asked him to arm wrestle I would be a rich gal. So stupid. I was never into that physique in a male. I didnt really have a type, I moved to CA with my high school sweetheart and him and I actually used to kinda chuckle at him when we would go workout....Then I ended up getting together with him. He was married at the time. Actually I think he still is married because once again, he wanted a short cut on things and didnt want to spend money on an attorney so he just filed at We the -People for a few hundred dollars and since he was too lazy to do his taxes or anything else that required time and effort, he didnt do it so the papers would never get filed and he would always miss a deadline. I swear to this day I wouldnt be surprised if he was still married. After the break up....Ha, yeah I was way turned off by that whole world and that whole circle. I even stopped going to the gym because I was trying to distance myself and going to the gym would just remind me of things. Rich came to visit me in FL a few times and so we went to the gym together so everyone there knew we were together and every time I went to the gym someone was asking about him and*/or bringing his name up. I finally moved to south fl and changed gyms where no one knows anything, etc. Guys I have dated after Rich are nothing like him & the guy before Rich was nothing like him so I dont know what was going on with me back then....Im sure he charmed me  ;) LOL

Did you know he was married at the time you first hooked up with him? Any regrets about that?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #674 on: November 28, 2012, 08:52:08 PM »
No but that can be a whole other thread.....I rented his guest house for 4 years in Tarzana when Rich and I first started to date. LOL  Fabio goes to Equnoix now LMAO

He went to Equnoix? That bastard!

Love the Fabio guest house !
a