Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 448833 times)

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #675 on: November 28, 2012, 08:55:30 PM »
He went to Equnoix? That bastard!

Love the Fabio guest house !
He went to Crunch first and hated to pay for the parking garage so he switched gyms. LOL

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #676 on: November 28, 2012, 09:01:49 PM »
He went to Crunch first and hated to pay for the parking garage so he switched gyms. LOL

That Crunch on Sunset was a very hip gym for a while. Parking was very tough there so I can sympathize with Fabio. LOL
a

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #677 on: November 28, 2012, 09:03:45 PM »
AMY, There appears to be some great movie making  material here. You should do your best to contact a screen writer with a brief synopsis.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #678 on: November 28, 2012, 09:04:16 PM »
That Crunch on Sunset was a very hip gym for a while. Parking was very tough there so I can sympathize with Fabio. LOL
HAHAHAHAHA, thats hilarious!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #679 on: November 28, 2012, 09:26:30 PM »
Amy, in terms of the sex, did the roids/GH etc "enhance" his desire - in other words he wanted it more often? Or lessen it? Again, these insights are all valuable for any girl considering the "glamerous life" of being the girl of a bodybuilder.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #680 on: November 28, 2012, 09:34:14 PM »
YES, AMY! I really think there is a lot of good material here for an interesting script with emphasis on something you mentioned earlier ....

.....  "the illusion & facade that he continued to create ....

which is very common in Los Angeles and within the movie making industry in particular.

A good script writer (I am not) could create a very interesting, true to life story including wishful dreams of murder and carnage at its conclusion similar to this latest Breaking Dawn story in which it never really happened.

Many interesting possibilities here!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #681 on: November 28, 2012, 09:36:32 PM »
How's this?
Are you kidding Tommy. You must be involved with this. We need to see her do it with her cell phone. All the time she is spending posting here she could easily snap a quick pic, with Getbig sign. You had alot of guys going except for the Vets.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #682 on: November 28, 2012, 09:43:26 PM »
Sorry, JUDE! but TW is not a fraud and was apparently a Boy Scout during his pre-teen years ... HONEST ... humble ... kind .... and all those BS attibutes.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #683 on: November 28, 2012, 09:44:48 PM »
Are you kidding Tommy. You must be involved with this. We need to see her do it with her cell phone. All the time she is spending posting here she could easily snap a quick pic, with Getbig sign. You had alot of guys going except for the Vets.
Jude, what guy is going to go thru the trouble to create a facebook, twitter, instagram, build it up for a a year and them BAM, The bombshell news of his secret life....If you know someone that does all that or HAS done all that, that person has got some issues. I told you I would take a picture but Im not doing it now in my pajamas, Im in bed, its almost 1am here on the east coast. I dont even have an avatar because I didnt know how to upload one at a quick glance when I tried. I had to put a website in or some other file that was foreign to me.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #684 on: November 28, 2012, 09:46:47 PM »
Jude, what guy is going to go thru the trouble to create a facebook, twitter, instagram, build it up for a a year and them BAM, The bombshell news of his secret life....If you know someone that does all that or HAS done all that, that person has got some issues. I told you I would take a picture but Im not doing it now in my pajamas, Im in bed, its almost 1am here on the east coast. I dont even have an avatar because I didnt know how to upload one at a quick glance when I tried. I had to put a website in or some other file that was foreign to me.

Is it one of those Onesie jumpers?
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #685 on: November 28, 2012, 09:52:52 PM »
YES!!!!!! I have a strange addiction to them...I collect them. LOL

We shall speak of this at a later date young Hellickson.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #686 on: November 28, 2012, 09:53:44 PM »
Sorry, JUDE! but TW is not a fraud and was apparently a Boy Scout during his pre-teen years ... HONEST ... humble ... kind .... and all those BS attibutes.

LOL!  ;D  hahha.   Viva Las Vegas!   
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #687 on: November 28, 2012, 10:11:48 PM »
Yes, he definitely didnt care 1 iota* when he wasnt on a cycle. It was next to physically impossible for him when off season season which was rare....A few weeks out of the year.

you know you aren't compelled to answer every question you are asked.

i notice you say NO when asked for pics of your tits, so "no" is in your vocabulary.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #688 on: November 28, 2012, 10:22:37 PM »
Still can't understand how some dudes want to defend this guy.

HE HAS FUCKING START PITTS!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #689 on: November 28, 2012, 10:25:21 PM »
Awe, thanks TA. I always wanted to be smaller and skinny. I have natural muscle from playing sports my whole life and working out and for me, I dont like muscle on me. I can add it quick and I dont like it. So I used to do the clenbuterol, HCG, diet pills, & other categories of drugs. He didnt expect it of me no. However I learned into the relationship that it was a requirement to work out with him and go to the gym with him and sit there while he worked and worked out, etc. I never wanted to work out with him so I never did listen to him, I disobeyed him (lol) and that was a HUGE issue in our relationship because every other girl he hated used to work out with him. So he used to threaten me that if I didnt want to go or do this or that, etc he would just find someone else that wants to, etc. That was always the threat. Because there were girls lined up around the gym waiting for him I guess. LOL Stupid!
oh brother

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #690 on: November 28, 2012, 10:28:14 PM »
Not a tattoo expert here. What's so threatening about Star Armpit tats?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #691 on: November 28, 2012, 10:29:16 PM »
he just looks like freakycalves guy on here who almost dieded

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: November 28, 2012, 10:31:04 PM »
Not a tattoo expert here. What's so threatening about Star Armpit tats?

I don't think they're meant to turn people off... if you get my drift.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #693 on: November 28, 2012, 10:41:59 PM »
OK, Thanks. I guess we all see personal stuff  differently, but it's not WHAT we see, but HOW we see it or HOW we perceive it  .... that's of greater interest or concern than what we're looking at.

Think deep on that. It'll only take a second.

Respectfully stated!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #694 on: November 28, 2012, 10:45:06 PM »
Amy - what %age of his physique would you say is "fake" vs "real"? Do you think he will ever shrink back to normal? Also, do you think he had a kind of reverse form of anorexia?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #695 on: November 28, 2012, 11:28:26 PM »
Amy, it's nice to have you on getbig!  The place can be addictive.  Interesting and funny and mentally and visually stimulating all at once.  It can be difficult to speak to the dullards around oneself (in real life), after experiencing the wide range of conversations here.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #696 on: November 29, 2012, 01:28:08 AM »
he just looks like freakycalves guy on here who almost dieded

I think the same thing. Rich looks like he also his kidney problems.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: November 29, 2012, 01:33:23 AM »
I didnt find girls being into him at all that why I never got nervous when he would say he would find a girl that would do this or that when I wouldnt, etc. As a matter of fact people would mock and whisper about him in public. It just SOOO much to take in for a regular person to see that, ya know? It was annoying going anywhere cause guys would want their pic with him and if I had a dollar for every time someone asked him to arm wrestle I would be a rich gal. So stupid. I was never into that physique in a male. I didnt really have a type, I moved to CA with my high school sweetheart and him and I actually used to kinda chuckle at him when we would go workout....Then I ended up getting together with him. He was married at the time. Actually I think he still is married because once again, he wanted a short cut on things and didnt want to spend money on an attorney so he just filed at We the -People for a few hundred dollars and since he was too lazy to do his taxes or anything else that required time and effort, he didnt do it so the papers would never get filed and he would always miss a deadline. I swear to this day I wouldnt be surprised if he was still married. After the break up....Ha, yeah I was way turned off by that whole world and that whole circle. I even stopped going to the gym because I was trying to distance myself and going to the gym would just remind me of things. Rich came to visit me in FL a few times and so we went to the gym together so everyone there knew we were together and every time I went to the gym someone was asking about him and*/or bringing his name up. I finally moved to south fl and changed gyms where no one knows anything, etc. Guys I have dated after Rich are nothing like him & the guy before Rich was nothing like him so I dont know what was going on with me back then....Im sure he charmed me  ;) LOL

Guys take note...A female who wasn't into big guys and even laughed at them behind their back in the gym with her then boyfriend, ends up getting with the biggest dude in the gym and spends 7 years with him. I guess we can throw out the window that most women don't want to be with a big guy.lol

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #698 on: November 29, 2012, 01:37:17 AM »
oh brother

as soon as i read the part about gaining muscle fast and easy i felt the same way.
Girls and muscles ahahahahaah

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: November 29, 2012, 01:42:58 AM »
Amy, I just got a PM from IFBB pro Steve Namat. He would like to know the size of Rich's penis.