Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 448440 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #725 on: November 29, 2012, 11:19:39 AM »
Good looking guy!!!   ;D

I'm sure you could get it all the way down to the balls.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #726 on: November 29, 2012, 11:24:11 AM »
CLIFFS no 3.:

A usual story of a bodybuilder using and abusing some whore. "Juicy" facts of a lifestyle (tho' - there'd be plenty of way more "juicy" stuff if one would dig deeper to a life of an average getbigger). A bunch of nolifers trying to get off on "voyeur" (of others life). Some - trying to make themselves feel better about being fuckups in their personal existence. A sad lady, with a sad story that looks even sadder spilling it out for a bunch of strangers.
Resume: Rich fella is really successfull on making publicity. I just wonder how will he use it.

Ya know, da_vinci, Amy makes some good points to you. I don't know Amy (nor Rich).... But is it really necessary for you guys to address every female that posts on these forums as a "whore"? Isn't the defination of a whore a girl who is very promiscuous? Amy stated she was with her Highschool sweetheart for years and then Rich for 7 years?

If you guys behave this way towards females that post here they will all just disappear and then this place becomes a sausage fest?

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #727 on: November 29, 2012, 11:25:31 AM »
I'm sure you could get it all the way down to the balls.
Come on, you guys bitch about there not being any females on the forums and when you get them, you guys act like wild animals and drive them away by ignorant comments. What you said doesn't even make sense & has nothing to do with anything that has been posted on this thread. All some of you guys want to do is demean women and drive them away. You ruin it for others that truly want to know info, ask questions and get perspective from a female on bodybuilding, etc

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #728 on: November 29, 2012, 11:28:28 AM »
Ya know, da_vinci, Amy makes some good points to you. I don't know Amy (nor Rich).... But is it really necessary for you guys to address every female that posts on these forums as a "whore"? Isn't the defination of a whore a girl who is very promiscuous? Amy stated she was with her Highschool sweetheart for years and then Rich for 7 years?

If you guys behave this way towards females that post here they will all just disappear and then this place becomes a sausage fest?

Wait... it's not a sausage fest now?
$

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #729 on: November 29, 2012, 11:31:46 AM »
I am inclined to agree. I have always loved the fact that this place is brutal but usually when there is some art or humour behind it. There is no point attacking posters just for being female. I am not saying females can't be attacked and there should be special rules, but they shouldn't be attacked simply for being female..

So far Amy has been pretty cool and her only crime is still clearly holding a candle for a muscleman.
O

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #730 on: November 29, 2012, 11:32:07 AM »
Pics of your tits or I'm calling bullshit.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #731 on: November 29, 2012, 11:32:52 AM »
Good looking guy!!!   ;D

This makes me wonder whether you've learned your lesson about men, young lady.  He's wearing a toupee too
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #732 on: November 29, 2012, 11:35:39 AM »
I am inclined to agree. I have always loved the fact that this place is brutal but usually when there is some art or humour behind it. There is no point attacking posters just for being female. I am not saying females can't be attacked and there should be special rules, but they shouldn't be attacked simply for being female..

So far Amy has been pretty cool and her only crime is still clearly holding a candle for a muscleman.
Like Booty. There is an art in attacking booty. Not so much random chicks that aren't into Lee Priest shitting on their chest.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #733 on: November 29, 2012, 11:37:13 AM »
Hey well said....LOL I was typing that and posting that as you were. You read my mind. Yeah some of the comments are funny but some are dumb and down right rude and uncalled for. Not even in the same realm. I was with my highschool sweetheart from 1992 until around 2001 and then with rich after that so I hardly fit the definition of a whore. Im definitely not a saint & I have made some bad judgements but for the most part I have a Masters degree and I am into LONG term relationships. I dont have time for the nonsense and game playing, etc. I take my relationships very serious.

You sound like a catch Amy. Weather the storm of the first week and you will know who the jackasses are etc. Even some of the guys being harsh right now aren't bad guys. Start posting in some other topics and soon you will just be a get bigger. Once you learn there really is some high value entertainment on these forums.

Now show us your boobies. 8)
$

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #734 on: November 29, 2012, 11:39:21 AM »

Well Put Micheal , Grant knows his whores from his daily grind, but amy isnt a whore, she is an all american girl

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #735 on: November 29, 2012, 11:43:03 AM »

True Grit....Thank you for seeing that   :)

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #736 on: November 29, 2012, 11:44:34 AM »

This makes me wonder whether you've learned your lesson about men, young lady.  He's wearing a toupee too
Well hes not ugly. I have learned my lesson......Didnt say I wanted to date him but you cant say hes ugly. At least hes human looking. LOL

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #737 on: November 29, 2012, 11:45:44 AM »
You sound like a catch Amy. Weather the storm of the first week and you will know who the jackasses are etc. Even some of the guys being harsh right now aren't bad guys. Start posting in some other topics and soon you will just be a get bigger. Once you learn there really is some high value entertainment on these forums.

Now show us your boobies. 8)
Thank you Thick Nick, you have been one of the cooler ones!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: November 29, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »
Like Booty. There is an art in attacking booty. Not so much random chicks that aren't into Lee Priest shitting on their chest.

Booty is an interesting example. She can take untold shit and kinda thrives on it to a degree. She can handle the shit but even then there is a line that people shouldn't cross but they do with her.

Thinking if there is another scatological reference I can make but I don't think I can push it any further!
O

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #739 on: November 29, 2012, 11:51:35 AM »
Can someone give me cliffs?

Why is this thread growing so fast (answer: there's pussy involved)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #740 on: November 29, 2012, 11:56:34 AM »
So you're totally cool with her throwing this Guy under the freaking bus big time. Because people are "asking questions"...? what a load of horse shit.  I can understand she got dumped, so she's talking some shit...but this chick is going deep on the dude..not cool IMO

I would normally be inclined to agree, but this is like actors asking for privacy... the guy is posting you tube videos all over the place.. ie attention whoring. Bragging etc. For someone making shit public, I have less sympathy. Especially after hearing her talk etc. She is calling bullshit more then saying he has a small cock. Big difference.

If she did something similar to just some guy who wanted to remain anon I'd 100% agree though.
$

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #741 on: November 29, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »
So you're totally cool with her throwing this Guy under the freaking bus big time. Because people are "asking questions"...? what a load of horse shit.  I can understand she got dumped, so she's talking some shit...but this chick is going deep on the dude..not cool IMO

Whatever does this have to do with my statement about addressing very female on this board as a "whore"?

I never said I am cool/not cool with what Amy has said on here? Yes, I was curious how Rich became successful in his video's ....like I am curious of all financially successful people. I don't envy them. I use them for motivation.

The beauty of this board is free speech. That's why it's so popular. Apparently Rich reads and posts here so he is welcome to have his say too....without censorship? On fact, I'm surprised he hasn't yet posted?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: November 29, 2012, 12:00:53 PM »
I actually quite like this dude because of Amy , ironically. He genuinely loves dogs and is more of a home bird than you'd think. To me that makes him way cooler than the douche he appears to be prima facie.
O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #743 on: November 29, 2012, 12:01:33 PM »
Rich seems to put his business out there and doesn't appear to be a private person at all, trying to FLOSS his cars , House, tattoos, t-shirts and money

Amy is just giving us and inside look of the one persons experience with Rich , who is a bodybuilder, and this is a bodybuilding forum

Lets say the donkey Maid signed up to Getbig and was blasting Arnold Schwarzenegger , would we  ask her to stop? Would we not want details???

Rich may be a D level bodybuilder , but The Arnold Classic is months away and we need something to pass the time til then

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #744 on: November 29, 2012, 12:01:39 PM »
I would normally be inclined to agree, but this is like actors asking for privacy... the guy is posting you tube videos all over the place.. ie attention whoring. Bragging etc. For someone making shit public, I have less sympathy. Especially after hearing her talk etc. She is calling bullshit more then saying he has a small cock. Big difference.

If she did something similar to just some guy who wanted to remain anon I'd 100% agree though.
Exactly, no one has heard anything for a year until now. Until the You Tube Videos started up....I was made aware of them so I took a peek. If he wants everyone to know his business if it wasnt me, someone else would have called Bullshit on him. He has always been WAY OUT there wanting to be seen and heard. I only did this because of the videos and so many of you asking how he is living SO LARGE, etc Thanks Nick....

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #745 on: November 29, 2012, 12:08:15 PM »
he is now 42.you said he isnt rich,no assets-when he will be 50 how he will go on?
i mean he would not be cool to many people as is he now!
what were your plans when you were together i mean when he said to you i dont wanna kids what did you tell him?
he never went to doctor???and when he was in hospital for 7 days how much did it cost?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #746 on: November 29, 2012, 12:08:40 PM »
Yeah if you are a male friend, he would be super cool and have your back. You could count on that. If you were a dog or an animal, you would be treated with respect, if you are just into working out and wanted his insight, again; super cool and approachable & pretty open. However if you are a female that is dating him, be prepared to be at his beck and call, broken, controlled, beaten down, cheated on, ETC

Then why did you stay for him for seven years, you're not the brightest bulb in the chandelier are you?

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #747 on: November 29, 2012, 12:09:28 PM »
Yeah if you are a male friend, he would be super cool and have your back. You could count on that. If you were a dog or an animal, you would be treated with respect, if you are just into working out and wanted his insight, again; super cool and approachable & pretty open. However if you are a female that is dating him, be prepared to be at his beck and call, broken, controlled, beaten down, cheated on, ETC

stop your whining

it's old

like you

and if you want to advertise yourself as a mind reader you sure as hell didn't read him did you , IDIOT

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #748 on: November 29, 2012, 12:13:29 PM »

TA what the fuck do you think you're doing posting this mate?

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #749 on: November 29, 2012, 12:17:43 PM »
Then why did you stay for him for seven years, you're not the brightest bulb in the chandelier are you?
Dont you watch TV and see how women get controlled and trapped and end up with nothing so they cant leave. It wasnt all bad.....But you are right, i was not so bright back then. GUILTY